Todays Fitba and Betting

RoyCropper

Decent day of fitba ahead today. Breakfast has been demolished now just away to nip out for papers before returning home to read them and settle for the day infront of the tv.

Todays televised games are:

Rangers v Celtic - Sky Sports 2 - 12.30pm

PSV v Ajax - ESPN - 11.30am

Tottenham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - 1.30pm

Man Utd v Chelsea - Sky Sports 1 - 4pm

Levante v Real Madrid - Sky Sports 1 - 7pm

Other games of note are:

Fulham v Man City - 3pm

Sunderland v Stoke - 3pm

Southampton v Birmingham - 3pm

Bets for the day are:

Jelavic First Scorer

Dzeko First Scorer

33/1

FC Midtjylland

Bochum

Southampton

Rooney First Scorer

25/1

Man Utd

Man City

Rangers

Real Madrid

10/1

4/1 Chelsea to win seems like a decent bet.Man Utd are clear favourites but it's not beyond the realms of possiblity that Chelsea could beat Utd.

4/1 Chelsea to win seems like a decent bet.Man Utd are clear favourites but it's not beyond the realms of possiblity that Chelsea could beat Utd.

As much as I hate Chelski and I really do, with a betting head on, 4/1 is a great price and they have a none too shabby record there if my memory serves me right. Sturridge could be the difference.

As much as I hate Chelski and I really do, with a betting head on, 4/1 is a great price and they have a none too shabby record there if my memory serves me right. Sturridge could be the difference.

Not a fan either would rather Utd won but somehow have a feeling Chelsea will win it as all the talk has been about Utd this season.It's also 18/1 for 0-2 Chelsea.

Archived