Sunday Mail

WeeToonJambo

I've just read a piece about JJ's thoughts about Billy Brown going to Hibs in the online edition of the Sunday Mail. The following paragraph sums it all up - I think! The problem I have now is have I suddenly become dyslexic, is my computer playing up, is the Sunday Mail's computer playing up or was the writer drunk?

"Jefferies added: "I was brought up supporting Hearts and I played for the club and Billy never shared anything about a support of H our time together. Hibs with me in all "Hibs fans might because they will be passion he showed a Hearts whenever we but he was only bein "Without going ove it's known Billy had a Hibs when he was changes when you go as he did at clubs su Hull City and Raith R not forgive him able to recall the as an employee of played our rivals being a professional. over the top about it, wee allegiance to a kid but it all on and play senior, such as Motherwell, Rovers. He always gave 150 per cent at Hearts just as he Hearts, did for the clubs where he played and it's what he'll also now offer to his new employers at Hibs."

If you give a chimp a keyboard . . . . . !!!

PS No wonder they can't translate Vlad's comments!

And, again, they prove Vlad correct in his choice of adjectives.

Looks like he's spilt his coffee over his keyboard as he was typing his deadline.....one of those "I should've done this before going out on the p1ss" moments! :whistling:

J Cheever Loophole

It's like when you use a translator on a foreign page.You can't even type a post that bad when your pished.

laugh.gifAh dae.

I've just read a piece about JJ's thoughts about Billy Brown going to Hibs in the online edition of the Sunday Mail. The following paragraph sums it all up - I think! The problem I have now is have I suddenly become dyslexic, is my computer playing up, is the Sunday Mail's computer playing up or was the writer drunk?

"Jefferies added: "I was brought up supporting Hearts and I played for the club and Billy never shared anything about a support of H our time together. Hibs with me in all "Hibs fans might because they will be passion he showed a Hearts whenever we but he was only bein "Without going ove it's known Billy had a Hibs when he was changes when you go as he did at clubs su Hull City and Raith R not forgive him able to recall the as an employee of played our rivals being a professional. over the top about it, wee allegiance to a kid but it all on and play senior, such as Motherwell, Rovers. He always gave 150 per cent at Hearts just as he Hearts, did for the clubs where he played and it's what he'll also now offer to his new employers at Hibs."

:journo: :Vlad-Stupid:

I think we need an amalgamation of the above two smileys to do justice to the idiot journo who can't even cut and paste properly!

Archived