BBC Match Report Stats

RobboM

marshallschunkychicken

I don't think penalties count as shots on target.

Of the top of my head though, I can think of one tipped over the bar from Taouil at least.

BBC always **** up the stats, no way did we have 44% possession either.

e- Was Obua's effort on target?

BBC always **** up the stats, no way did we have 44% possession either.

e- Was Obua's effort on target?

Yeah keeper made a save

I don't think penalties count as shots on target.

marshallschunkychicken got me thinking ... according to Opta

Shot on target

Any goal attempt that:

a} Goes into the net

b} Would have gone into the net but for being stopped by a goalkeeper?s save

c} Would have gone into the net but for being stopped by a defender who is the last man.

Captain Scarlett

Those of you young enough will remember when the BBC had offices and studios in George St.The journos were mostly local which i can vouch for cos they all drank in Leslies bar and mostly gave a fair view of the game but since all the news/sport/entertainment/weather moved to weegie land the reports are all west coast oriented/favoured but hey is anyone surprised? Didn't think so.As far as the west coast press are concerned we in the east and i include the wee team will never get a fair crack of the whip just because we dont say (Defineetly) or (pure gallas) in every sentence. This my friends is how it will be untill Vlad decides "Enough of these monkeys" and bids for the BBC.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Captain Scarlett

Those of you young enough will remember when the BBC had offices and studios in George St.The journos were mostly local which i can vouch for cos they all drank in Leslies bar and mostly gave a fair view of the game but since all the news/sport/entertainment/weather moved to weegie land the reports are all west coast oriented/favoured but hey is anyone surprised? Didn't think so.As far as the west coast press are concerned we in the east and i include the wee team will never get a fair crack of the whip just because we dont say (Defineetly) or (pure gallas) in every sentence. This my friends is how it will be untill Vlad decides "Enough of these monkeys" and bids for the BBC.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Meant Queen st not George St

Archived