• David Obua
    • Ryan Stevenson
    • Medhi Taouil
    • Stephen Elliott
    • David Templeton
    • John Sutton
    • Scott Robinson

Another home game, another win

I missed the first 15-20 minutes due to errors with HW/Streampro but from early commentary and watching the rest of the game top performers for me were Zal, Taouil, Obua, Grainger, Hamill & Stevo

But today my vote is going to go to Stevo for his usual all effort performance with no shortage of skill which on another day could have got him a goal or two

Poll will close Thursday evening

:thumbsup:

Thought that Obua, Taouil and Stevenson were all good, but Grainger was the one who stuck out for me. Even when the rest of the team weren't doing well, he still looked like a threat.

ArmiyaRomanova

Toss-up between Obua and Taouil for me, with the former just shading it by producing that performance whilst having to deal with muppet 'fans'.

I voted for Ryan as well. Between him and Obua. Some of the teapots giving Davie abuse today need to GTF, SUPPORTERS my arse.

I sit in T and there were a couple of numpties giving Obua pelters , I thought the big fella had another good game today , can't please everyone I suppose

Being a brave dickhead, I had words with a few folk last week about Obua.. Granted he was shite but hey I took it upon myself to point out that constant abuse is not the way to go.

Fortunately, the auld guy next to me calmed them down and reminded us that 'we're all Hearts fans FFS!'

Still, I managed to declare that "Obua is God" so it's all good. :thumbsup:

I went for Taouil, he uses the ball far better than anyone else in our team. Some good passes, but his forward runs and shots at goal were the highlight of the game.

I also though Jonsson played well, I've been saying for a while that I think he looks more comfortable when the play is infront of him and he's less likely to get turned, sitting deep in the midfield is his best position IMO.

Thought that Obua, Taouil and Stevenson were all good, but Grainger was the one who stuck out for me. Even when the rest of the team weren't doing well, he still looked like a threat.

Yep, same.

Taouil by a mile imo.

For those who voted for Hamill and Grainger.....

Both had their worst matches in maroon imo - but this was due to the lack of wide players leaving them short of passing options.

Stevenson or Taouil were our best players imo. Thought both full backs' decision making was poor at times and although they improved a lot in the second half, I don't think they could be quoted as among the contenders tbh.

Obua did pretty well and Mrowiec was good as well, but going to go for Taouil.

DH I think the system we played yesterday Hammil and Grainger were the wide options

Which is why it was mostly a pretty rotten match.

Both players defend well and can get the ball up the line but neither have it in their locker to skin a player.

Zaliukas. Apart from one mistake in the first half, he was untroubled throughout the match and also looked good coming forward. Honourable mentions to Stevenson and Obua. Mehdi looked good at times, and I'm looking forward to seeing what he's like after a run in the team.

Dean Winchester

Taouil by a mile imo.

For those who voted for Hamill and Grainger.....

Both had their worst matches in maroon imo - but this was due to the lack of wide players leaving them short of passing options.

This.

I think it was a toss up between Taouil and Obua but went for Taouil in the end.

Which is why it was mostly a pretty rotten match.

Both players defend well and can get the ball up the line but neither have it in their locker to skin a player.

I agree and would prefer to see Temps start and have him move from side to side and give the fullbacks another option but then who drops out?

Archived