Eggert Jonsson

Chaps

Thought he had a good game today.

Needs to be given a run of games in midfield as Mrowiec isn't the answer IMO.

Yes, agree totally. Personally I thought he was probably MOTM.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Agree completely, his tackling and ball-winning today were excellent. Even the time he was penalised by Charlie "I'm the worst ref in Scotland" Richmond, it was for a great tackle.

First choice holding midfielder.

Had an excellent game and he's always a threat from set pieces.

Couldn't believe it when that dick Richmond penalised him for an excellent tackle in the 2nd half.

Another player out of contract soon.

I'm sure some will be delighted to see him go. He can't pass to a team mate....myth peddled as fact eh?

He was originally on the bench before Webster got injured

Shame he is not first choice in the holding midfield role as he is better than Mrowiec in my opinion.

I though Mrowiec played well at centre back today but when he plays in midfield his passing is terrible.

Yes, agree totally. Personally I thought he was probably MOTM.

He was certainly mine. Richmond should be embarrassed when he sees that challenge again.

Great player with great hair.

Important point.

Heart of Midlothian should start their own hair product range and Eggert could be the poster boy.

Bursd would be all over it.

Income for Heart of Midlothian....through the roof.

Cardiac Rucksack

Great player with great hair.

100% needs to be starting ahead of Mrowiec.

He does have great hair. He does require to improve.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

He was certainly mine. Richmond should be embarrassed when he sees that challenge again.

I thought Richmond had retired years ago. I was happy about it. He is by far the worst referee I've ever seen.

I thought Richmond had retired years ago. I was happy about it. He is by far the worst referee I've ever seen.

Ahead of Brines/McHobo? :unsure:

Although Adrian is being played out of position at present and looks short on confidence. Some of his performances last season were outstanding.

chester copperpot

Jonnson is miles ahead of Mrowiec in midfield. I think everyone knows my feelings on AM. I however thought Mrowiec played very well today at CH.

Jonnson is miles ahead of Mrowiec in midfield. I think everyone knows my feelings on AM. I however thought Mrowiec played very well today at CH.

Double s not double n.

Eggert also smashed that wee toad Naismith with his elbow in the 1-0 game in January.

Very enjoyable. :thumbsup:

He made no movement to take the ball from Zali or AM, an let them end up having to hoof the ball a few times, defensively he had a good game, when we were in possession he was piss poor

He was very good in the covering role. Should certainly be keeping his place, although he still worries me when he is on the ball sometimes - he doesn't demand it/show often enough as well.

I'd say Eggert should now be competing against Black for his place - not Adrian.

Eggert has shown he is more than a grafter. His passing at WHL and yesterdays performance show a good mix of ball winning and good team passing.

Adrian when played, isn't there to make great passes. He is there to stop the opposition attackers.

Nobody at our club imo has the energy and defensive discipline to cover the same amount of space as Adrian.

Mrowiec had his best game for ages yesterday. Steven Thompson hardly touched the ball and Adrian won pretty much everything in the air.

Mrowiec is probably our 3rd choice centre half if Zal or Webster get hurt.

Mrowiec had his best game for ages yesterday. Steven Thompson hardly touched the ball and Adrian won pretty much everything in the air.

Agreed would much rather see Mrowiec at the back with Jonsson in midfield than the other way around, now just need Robinson in for Black which will probably happen soon if Black keeps picking up bookings like yesterday

I was starting to get frustrated with Jonsson a bit last season but in the times he`s played this one he`s looked refreshed under Sergio. I`ve always thought CM was his area if he was given the appropriate time to settle there.

He was excellent v Spurs at WHL where he drove forward aswell when the chance came.

Agreed. He dealt easily with everything that came his way yesterday in a good partnership with Zal. He should stick to easy, safe passes though - his more ambitious attempts tend to fail.

Jonsson had a very good game in midfield and this certainly seems to be his best position.

st mirren werent much of a threat tbh :turned:

I was starting to get frustrated with Jonsson a bit last season but in the times he`s played this one he`s looked refreshed under Sergio. I`ve always thought CM was his area if he was given the appropriate time to settle there.

He was excellent v Spurs at WHL where he drove forward aswell when the chance came.

there was a good few players that played well that night why havent they had a chance?what is paulos thinking??

Archived