The guy giving Obua pelters at full time...

JamboJen

Guy in a yellow top in the main stand going absolutely mental. What was that all about?

Surely can't have been based on performance cos I thought the big man had a great game, Taouil and Stevo were the only better players.

Francis Albert

Guy in a yellow top in the main stand going absolutely mental. What was that all about?

Surely can't have been based on performance cos I thought the big man had a great game, Taouil and Stevo were the only better players.

There are a disturbingly high proportion of nutters in our support,

He called Obua a lazy ******* and Obua gave him the "get it up ye" gesture. Guy went mental and so Obua gave him the "shush". Guy went totally mental and Obua gave him a dismissive wave. Gangsta Dave clearly has a range of expressive gestures to rival his passing. He was also regularly gobbing on the pitch towards the main stand evey time someone called him a lazy *******.

He called Obua a lazy ******* and Obua gave him the "get it up ye" gesture. Guy went mental and so Obua gave him the "shush". Guy went totally mental and Obua gave him a dismissive wave. Gangsta Dave clearly has a range of expressive gestures to rival his passing. He was also regularly gobbing on the pitch towards the main stand evey time someone called him a lazy *******.

:greatpost:

Think most of the Main Stand must have heard that fud giving Obua abuse. I thought Obua played well too.

As Francis says, there are some right knobheads in our support :down:

Saw this from my seat in section R. The guy was a complete moron. Continually having a go at Obua, despite him playing well. At full time he was still giving him dogs' abuse,no wonder big Dave responded.

I think he ws getting stick for just standing at the side having a drink and letting the game go by at the end. Not for his performace today.

Still shouldnt have been taking a drink as the game was going on mind you even tho there was only a couple of mins left and with a 2-0 lead.

Still shouldnt have been taking a drink as the game was going on mind you even tho there was only a couple of mins left and with a 2-0 lead.

That was after he got injured but we had used all of our subs was it not?

Fair play then as he wasnt actually allowed back on the pitch without the ref's permission i thought at the time he had just opted to take a water break as he felt like it

William H. Bonney

I was in T2. Both Grainger and Obua played the closing stages after taking knocks.

Who were you in T2. Were you the terminator?

If the word that has been stopped by the filters starts in n and ends in r then these people should be getting thrown out.

As they are bawbags.

If the word that has been stopped by the filters starts in n and ends in r then these people should be getting thrown out.

As they are bawbags.

started with a b.

God we have some morons.

Obua pulled up with cramp, went for a drink and wasnt allowed back on till the ref waved him on, anyone with any kowledge of football would surely have realised this and kept off his back. Obua pointed to his legs then held up two fingers front side out to let the guy know we were 2 up and there was no panic. He got more abuse for that, and the security Manager got even more abuse when he approached the guy.

I think there is perhaps more to it than the guy just thinking Obua was being lazy.

What sort of fan abuses his own players, when they have just played a big part in a decent 2 nil win? What an absolute ******* roaster!

It wasn't just at full time, the guy was giving Obua stick throughout the second half. He was just a lot louder at ft because Obua gestured to him.

I heard the boy during the match from Section Q.

What an absolute fecking walloper. If you're reading this, do us all a favour mate and don't come back you fecking welt.

Thought Obua played quite well today and I aint a fan of his at all.

Tin hat on, I was at the game and thought he was Man of the Match. Got stick in, was composed on the ball and passed it well.

Keep it up Snoop Dogg!

I thought Obua was the MOTM today. He didn't do anything wrong imo.

The move in the 1st half with all the one touches was brilliant. He was right among it.

Well done Dave. :thumbsup:

Clown in the yellow shirt was about 3 rows behind me at game and not a regular as never heard his particular brand of 'support' before. The group he was with are usually the louder ones but not as negative as he was. He was certainly aware than none of us around him was happy at his constant slavering towards Obua and bizarrely Paulo but he continued on regardless.

Best ignored and hope he won't be back :)

iheartrudiskacel

Obua was taking a drink while the game was still playing and he was still on the pitch, there was about 30 seconds to go or something. He pulled his hamstring I think, but he did play quite well today

thought Mehdi & big Dave ran the show today, PS set them out to quell st middens passing game and then dominate, Mission accomplished :thumbsup:

Should have scored today mind you!

Agreed - there were one or two flashes of aggression to Obua's play today.

Some of his one-twos were good and he was one of the protagonists in the first half when we had our best build-up move

Taouil was my fave today - it was a distinctly average team performance with job done at end of the day.

In regard to fans like the one pestering Obua, why do these guys remain unchecked by other fans? Even if I hated a player, I would not stand for some plum shouting and bawling in my ear all afternoon - it's extremely annoying.

These guys carry on shouting and screaming and start to build their own confidence that it's fine when all they receive is a couple of glares here and there - sounds like someone did try and shut him down - 20 people shouting crap like this down is more effective and puts tails between legs, regardless of how "hard" or drunk the offender may be.

Some of his one-twos were good and he was one of the protagonists in the first half when we had our best build-up move

Taouil was my fave today - it was a distinctly average team performance with job done at end of the day.

In regard to fans like the one pestering Obua, why do these guys remain unchecked by other fans? Even if I hated a player, I would not stand for some plum shouting and bawling in my ear all afternoon - it's extremely annoying.

These guys carry on shouting and screaming and start to build their own confidence that it's fine when all they receive is a couple of glares here and there - sounds like someone did try and shut him down - 20 people shouting crap like this down is more effective and puts tails between legs, regardless of how "hard" or drunk the offender may be.

Security should have been more effective. He completely ignored the steward that approached him.

There is a guy who sits in section T3 Somewhere between Row F & H roughly who has done nothing but give abuse to Obua from the start of the season. and today he was again doing nothing but give him abuse even though he had a very good game today.

So just in case you are reading this and recognise yourself then please GIVE IT A BREAK MATE.

So let me get this straight.

People on here are annoyed about a guy calling Obua shite, lazy and presumably gutless too.

The exact same things will be repeated ad neaseum the next time Obua doesn't play well.

So let me get this straight.

People on here are annoyed about a guy calling Obua shite, lazy and presumably gutless too.

The exact same things will be repeated ad neaseum the next time Obua doesn't play well.

There's a big difference between saying he's shite on a messageboard and constantly screaming it at him throughout the game.

I think he's pish but, as a supporter, I wouldn't dream of behaving like that muppet today during a game.

There's a big difference between saying he's shite on a messageboard and constantly screaming it at him throughout the game.

I think he's pish but, as a supporter, I wouldn't dream of behaving like that muppet today during a game.

I agree to an extent.

Behaving like that is incredibly knobbish and hopefully the guy will feel like a prick when he's calmed down.

Archived