Paulo Sergios matchday wear

Craigieboy

Looks like a coach driver. All he needs is some 80s forearm tattoos.

You're right - from LRT days when maroon was their colour.

Like a Richie Cunningham special fi Happy Days!!!

It's maroon, it's fookin quality!!!

Cunningham was in goal for the Paisley gypsies today.

Sergio looked like my grandad in that cardy and shirt n tie combo. He died in 1989.

ToadKiller Dog

Sergio is cool in the style of the rat pack you dont get cooler than that, he just needs the hat and the easy listening music in the background, bet sergio is a regular at hugh hefners pad

Meanwhile on the other bench, it was good to see Danny Lennon continuing with the 'smoking a fag outside the sheriff court look' .... Effortless :-P

Cardigans are out again.

Plus a terrible colour choice for it.

Looks like a school teacher. :lol:

As a school teacher.

I agree - i'd wear that!

J Cheever Loophole

He carried it well, it requires a touch of class to truely appreciate.

My way of thinking without being at all' a fashion plum.

How many baws o wool to a cardie,I may ask my mum.She would reply with a pot of feckin stovies.mums eh?:

alicante jambo

Cool as feck thats what i say.Now on the other hand we have the wee ginger tramp over at celtic looking like a total clampet on match days.

The Real Maroonblood

Cool as feck thats what i say.Now on the other hand we have the wee ginger tramp over at celtic looking like a total clampet on match days.

The only thing missing is the pipe and slippers.

:thumbsup:

Not sure why brown shoes are a taking abuse on this thread?

Surely black shoes only get worn with black trousers or funerals, all other occasions it's brown shoes.

The only thing missing is the pipe and slippers.

:thumbsup:

.....and a bag of Werthers originals :whistling:

I think Paulo looks braw in the cardigan. Very classy!

1638: I've just caught a better look at Paulo Sergio's cardigan. I thought it was a jacket earlier. I'm sure I had one like that in 1982, a burgundy one just like it, except it had a big letter "Y" on it. Will it become as iconic as Walter Smith's tank top?

From the BBC....

1638: I've just caught a better look at Paulo Sergio's cardigan. I thought it was a jacket earlier. I'm sure I had one like that in 1982, a burgundy one just like it, except it had a big letter "Y" on it. Will it become as iconic as Walter Smith's tank top?

From the BBC....

Had one of them, burgundy too along with stay press trousers grandad shirt and tassled shoes .. i was a god so i was :)

On a side note ive been over the road having a peek at the neighbours " i like to watch their pain " and theres a thread there that says PS was once a trialist at beaster road in the JimDuffy era arf arf can anyone shed any light on this ?

Archived