Oh dear Arsenal. Oh dear.

CMc

Wenger has gone from being a football purist to a fundamentalist. He's like a bible belt Christian who refuses to believe in defending despite the overwhelming evidence that it clearly does exist.

Wenger has gone from being a football purist to a fundamentalist. He's like a bible belt Christian who refuses to believe in defending despite the overwhelming evidence that it clearly does exist.

Great game!!!

Wenger is like a macro evolutionist who, despite the fact that the evidence at least introduces the possibility of Intelligent Design, refuses to even allow discussion on the subject!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It's incredible how swiftly he's fallen. He was still considered a visionary only a few months ago. He actually looks like a dinosaur now, completely out of touch.

It's incredible how swiftly he's fallen. He was still considered a visionary only a few months ago. He actually looks like a dinosaur now, completely out of touch.

He could do worse than look at United and Sir Alex.

Playing fast, aggresive attacking football without sacrificing the defensive side of the game.

Snake Plissken

Re: the game

I watched about ten minutes of the first half, Arsenal were on top and comfortable (Arteta had just scored) then when I click back on they're 4-2 down. Wish I'd watched the rest of the match if the last few minutes were anything to go by.

Vermaelen is missed so badly it's unreal. Koscielny is horrendous. Not fixing these 2 problems in particular will make sure Arsenal's slump continues.

Vermaelen is missed so badly it's unreal. Koscielny is horrendous. Not fixing these 2 problems in particular will make sure Arsenal's slump continues.

I've never really rated Vermaelen that highly, he's just as poor a defender as the rest, although he weighs in with the odd screamer up the other end of the park.

Arsenal badly need some characters in the team, they're a squad of cardboard cutouts really.

J.T.F.Robertson

Joey Barton bossing this Wolves-QPR game. Arsenal could have done a lot worse than him.

Then later, proceeds to pull another psycho impression. The guy will never change.

Hardly the worst side in your lifetime. There has definetly been worse! This is an outstanding side with an unbelievably bad defence. The rest of the team you can't argue with!

How old are you?

I was born at the tail end of the 80's.

Hardly the worst side in your lifetime. There has definetly been worse! This is an outstanding side with an unbelievably bad defence. The rest of the team you can't argue with!

None of the Arsenal teams of the past 20 years would have lost 8-2 to United.

They may have a good side on paper, but it is far away from being 'outstanding'.

The starting 11 they started today is just above midtable standard, bar one or two players.

Arsenal are not an outstanding side, Robin van Persie aside they don't have another player who'd be a starter for man u, man city or Chelsea ... And as for their defence, genuinely bottom 6-8 and im being generous i rhink - Arsenal will struggle to finish top 6 and RVP will be the next one out the door

Archived