Webster

Grainger

Jonsson

Robinson

Taouil

Skacel/Stevenson

Templeton

Smith

Looks a no bad effort that team except macdonald id rather have Balogh .

Way back in the early '80s,I crossed the road from my local to go into my Dads to have a pint with him. I got to the main door the same time as 4 other blokes,one of them asked "whats that shite roond yer neck"as I had been to see the famous that day I still had the Hearts scarf on.I looked up seen who it was and done a berserker,pulled him down the steps onto the ground and started to choke his buggy eyes out his head.That's when Bonner and Conroy pulled me off him.McGarvie didn't say a word,he just went inside with 2 of them and Bonner stayed back to tell me to ignore McGarvie as he is an erse.

It transpired that the 4 players were attending a Celtic POTY dance and later on the Celtic minded McGarvie refused to sign any autographs until he was bought a drink.The couple who owned the hotel had Sean Fallon as their accountant and he was informed of McGarvies behaviour.I maybe wrong, as it was long ago but I think he got emptied not long after.

FFMcG

:pleasing:

What a heart warming story.

Frank MacGarvey is one of the most despicable human beings I have ever laid eyes on. He looks like a dog.

Archived