St Midden tomorrow

jambonian

So...the Paisley mhanks tomorrow, an expected 3 points?

They're doing ok at the moment and will fancy their chances against us at Tynie.

I hope we go with an attacking formation tomorrow for a change, 4-4-2.

Kello

Hamill, McGowan, Webster, Grainger

Suso/Taouil, Stevenson, Jonsson, Driver

Sutton, Elliott

subs:- McDonald, Black, Skacel, Templeton, Zaliukas, Robinson, Taouil/Suso

I'd love to leave Tynie tomorrow after watching a comprehensive, attack-minded victory.

Driver is out.

Kello is out.

:down:

Not sure Suso is 100%.

Ah, ok. not heard about any injury updates etc as yet. Taouil then for Suso? Anyone knows whats happening with Balogh? He's turned into the invisible man!

Comfortable 3-0 win.

McDonald

Hamill

Webster

Zaliukas

Grainger

Black

Mrowiec

Templeton

Taouil

Stevenson

Elliott

So...the Paisley mhanks tomorrow, an expected 3 points?

They're doing ok at the moment and will fancy their chances against us at Tynie.

I hope we go with an attacking formation tomorrow for a change, 4-4-2.

Kello

Hamill, McGowan, Webster, Grainger

Suso/Taouil, Stevenson, Jonsson, Driver

Sutton, Elliott

subs:- McDonald, Black, Skacel, Templeton, Zaliukas, Robinson, Taouil/Suso

I'd love to leave Tynie tomorrow after watching a comprehensive, attack-minded victory.

He wont play with 2 forwards as he wants to pass the ball and use forward running midfielders. He wont play Sutton as he doesn't fit in with that style of play. I like the Webster/ McGowan pairing but who will be captain :whistling:

Comfortable 3-0 win.

McDonald

Hamill

Webster

Zaliukas

Grainger

Black

Mrowiec

Templeton

Taouil

Stevenson

Elliott

More than likely the team.:thumbsup:

Carl Fredrickson

We SHOULD be beating teams like St Midden BUT they are greatly improved since last season and we have struggled against them in the past.

Hopefully a comfy 2-0 win for us.

Comfortable 3-0 win.

McDonald

Hamill

Webster

Zaliukas

Grainger

Black

Mrowiec

Templeton

Taouil

Stevenson

Elliott

Hmmm... with that team? To be honest, we should be able to beat them anyway no matter what team's picked but with that one, i reckon we could still win but it might be a scrappy 1-0 or 2-1

He wont play with 2 forwards as he wants to pass the ball and use forward running midfielders. He wont play Sutton as he doesn't fit in with that style of play. I like the Webster/ McGowan pairing but who will be captain :whistling:

Yeh, i know he won't more's the pity but out of that selection the captain should be the most experienced... Webster or how about Stevenson? Reckon Stevenson would thrive with the responsibility personally.

Am I alone in hating this mob ?? And I mean really hating them !!

Not a chance. Two words: Frank McGarvey. That's all it takes to put me in a cold rage. :down:

winston churchill

Comfortable 3-0 win.

McDonald

Hamill

Webster

Zaliukas

Grainger

Black

Mrowiec

Templeton

Taouil

Stevenson

Elliott

Watching Black & Adrian Pole in midfield makes the eyes bleed.

Add Jonsson into that to make a strong midfield.

yeah spot on :thumbsup: dont see why they aint playing ...

mcdonald (kello aint fit)

hammil webster mcgowan grainger

Taoui jonsson robinson templeton

stevenson

elliot

I believe the game is on Alba. I am also led to believe I can watch Alba on the computer. But last time Alba showed a game I avoided KB and the telly to find out I couldn't watch it when in BBCi player. So how can I watch Alba on the computer. Doubt if there will be any live streams :ermm:

I believe the game is on Alba. I am also led to believe I can watch Alba on the computer. But last time Alba showed a game I avoided KB and the telly to find out I couldn't watch it when in BBCi player. So how can I watch Alba on the computer. Doubt if there will be any live streams :ermm:

get yourself a ticket :thumbsup:

stevenson

elliot

Really can't argue a great deal with that line up, would be more than happy to see that or something similar. Hopefully a few changes after last week to freshen things up a little bit.

stevenson

elliot

Would love to see that team start but I imagine Paulo will have other ideas

Still think it's a pretty safe 3 points though

2-0 win Elliot and Grainger

Mcdonald

McGowan Webster Zaliukas Grainger

Templeton Robinson Jonnson Taouil Novikovas

Smith

Subs:

Balogh

Skacel

Prychenko

Elliot

Hamill

Suso

linkin- hearts

Am I alone in hating this mob ?? And I mean really hating them !!

[/qu

No you're not alone, I can't stand the wannabe wegies either01.htm

Playing with one striker at home. So daring and exciting.

plenty teams better than hearts play one striker, but if you'd rather play two big men and lump it fair enough. <_<

get yourself a ticket :thumbsup:

er location mate, annual leave issues, and money issues.......

Will be in up for Dunfermline away though :thumbsup:

4-3-3

McDonald

Mcgowen Zal Webster Grainger

Jonnson/Hammil

Taouil. Black/Obua

Templeton. Stevenson. Novikovis/Elliot

jamboinglasgow

stevenson

elliot

I would go with that but I would play a 4-2-3-1 with the 2 being Jonsson and Robinson and the 3 being Elliot-Taouil-Templeton.

I would go with that but I would play a 4-2-3-1 with the 2 being Jonsson and Robinson and the 3 being Elliot-Taouil-Templeton.

would love to see suso taouil and templeton them to be the three with elliot up on his own :teehee:

i miss suso haha ... cant wait to see him back and running again

If we win well tomorrow I will be very very pleasantly surprised. I do not think that Hearts are playing consistantly and we will need to be aware not to lose an early goal. If we, on the other hand , can get the quick goal then settle and play some football then we should do OK but I just don't see this happening somehow. Hope I am wrong though!

J Cheever Loophole

Not a chance. Two words: Frank McGarvie. That's all it takes to put me in a cold rage. :down:

This and to think that ****** Bonner and Conroy pulled me off that **** when I had my hands roond his feckin throat for asking about "That shite round my neck" Him and '86.

If we win well tomorrow I will be very very pleasantly surprised. I do not think that Hearts are playing consistantly and we will need to be aware not to lose an early goal. If we, on the other hand , can get the quick goal then settle and play some football then we should do OK but I just don't see this happening somehow. Hope I am wrong though!

i gotta agree with you, we can all sit on here put the best team we think should play etc but your right we aint playing well tbh, i just aint to sure what its gonna take, i think we are just waiting for things to click and i do think it will come .. im looking forward to seein Taoui playing i think hes the sort of guying we are missing, time will tell, we need goals badly ... would like to see sutton start or even smith come on as sub at some stage :blink:

This and to think that ****** Bonner and Conroy pulled me off that **** when I had my hands roond his feckin throat for asking about "That shite round my neck" Him and '86.

Full story behind this ASAP, please. :lol:

Wish you'd strangled him, mate.

J Cheever Loophole

Full story behind this ASAP, please. :lol:

Way back in the early '80s,I crossed the road from my local to go into my Dads to have a pint with him. I got to the main door the same time as 4 other blokes,one of them asked "whats that shite roond yer neck"as I had been to see the famous that day I still had the Hearts scarf on.I looked up seen who it was and done a berserker,pulled him down the steps onto the ground and started to choke his buggy eyes out his head.That's when Bonner and Conroy pulled me off him.McGarvie didn't say a word,he just went inside with 2 of them and Bonner stayed back to tell me to ignore McGarvie as he is an erse.

It transpired that the 4 players were attending a Celtic POTY dance and later on the Celtic minded McGarvie refused to sign any autographs until he was bought a drink.The couple who owned the hotel had Sean Fallon as their accountant and he was informed of McGarvies behaviour.I maybe wrong, as it was long ago but I think he got emptied not long after.

FFMcG

stevenson

elliot

This :thumbsup:

Way back in the early '80s,I crossed the road from my local to go into my Dads to have a pint with him. I got to the main door the same time as 4 other blokes,one of them asked "whats that shite roond yer neck"as I had been to see the famous that day I still had the Hearts scarf on.I looked up seen who it was and done a berserker,pulled him down the steps onto the ground and started to choke his buggy eyes out his head.That's when Bonner and Conroy pulled me off him.McGarvie didn't say a word,he just went inside with 2 of them and Bonner stayed back to tell me to ignore McGarvie as he is an erse.

It transpired that the 4 players were attending a Celtic POTY dance and later on the Celtic minded McGarvie refused to sign any autographs until he was bought a drink.The couple who owned the hotel had Sean Fallon as their accountant and he was informed of McGarvies behaviour.I maybe wrong, as it was long ago but I think he got emptied not long after.

You sir are a 1st class bloke who deemed it his solem dutie to choke the life out of a bug eyed toad, well done that man :thumbsup:

FFMcG

YAAAAASSSS!!!! Heroic stuff. :rofl:

What a **** McGarvey is. <_<

Agreed. Brilliant. I don't just hate him because he's a kant, I hate him because of '86 ... and because he's a kant. If you'd have killed him, you'd be out by now. (Just saying)

J Cheever Loophole

Agreed. Brilliant. I don't just hate him because he's a kant, I hate him because of '86 ... and because he's a kant. If you'd have killed him, you'd be out by now. (Just saying)

And I would die a happier man methinks.Lifes regrets,they suck.whistling.gif

You can now get Alba on Freeview Ch. 8 and Virgin Media Ch.188, as well as Sky. smile.gif (about time, too.)

Napoleon  Wilson

plenty teams better than hearts play one striker, but if you'd rather play two big men and lump it fair enough. <_<

I wouldnt describe a Stephen Elliott and John Sutton strike partnership as two big men. :rolleyes:

im sure im not alone in my thinking that each year this was the game i hated watching, they would always come and play anti-football, that being said they have seemed to changed their ways a bit

so i want a win of course but i expect a bit more of an open game this time round

Archived