Sutton - Motherwell or Aberdeen

H2

My source :whistling: from Motherwell tells me that Motherwell are interested in getting Sutton back, but Aberdeen are also interested.

Nice profit come January then :whistling:

My source :whistling: from Motherwell tells me that Motherwell are interested in getting Sutton back, but Aberdeen are also interested.

It will require a transfer fee, so I doubt this is true!

can't see Romanov allowing him to walk away from the club whilst still under contract. Think he'll get a game tomorrow, hope he doesn't waste his opportunity.

Sergio has said in the press this morning he has a place at Hearts and he'll choose him as and when he sees fit, or words to that effect.

Winston Ingram

Motherwell signed a replacement in Higdon. Can't see them having money for Sutton too.

As mentioned, Aberdeen signed Fallon. Don't remember Aberdeen being in for sutton when he signed for Hearts anyway.

Considering it's only September and no one can move to another Scottish team until January, can we not leave the unfounded rumours until at least the start of December?

look at me -look at me..my sources said that Templeton has signed for Barcelona. I cant reveal my sources name as Steven Gerrard said not to :whistling:

There is a place for rumours and this is not it.

I am sure there would be plenty of teams INTERESTED come January.

Sheesh! Are we going to have another 3 months of this.

portobellojambo1

I still cannot fathom why anyone, either a supporter or an employee of HMFC, would be even remotely considering the possibility of selling a player who has proven he can score bagfuls of goals in this division. But there again, it might make more sense to let someone change the style we play and not play goalscorers, it is after all a proven method of achieving success, I presume.

He'll be gone by the end of the week.

Take it to the bank.

No danger, he could only move to the lower leagues on loan outwith a transfer window and I doubt he'd be interested in that.

I'd swap him plus a bit of cash for Jamie Murphy but I doubt we could afford him.

Don't remember Aberdeen being in for sutton when he signed for Hearts anyway.

I can't find a link just now but Aberdeen were definitely interested in signing Sutton a few weeks before he signed for Hearts.

jamboinglasgow

I can't find a link just now but Aberdeen were definitely interested in signing Sutton a few weeks before he signed for Hearts.

He is also forgetting Aberdeen's signing tactic, go for players we are linked with and if we sign them moan about how we have too much financial muscle.

Will be disappointed if Sutton is allowed to leave in January.Takes any player at a new club a bit time to settle in and start producing the goods.

Think to many people are jumping on the Suttons not good enough rumours and we don't have info from the club saying so just speculation .

Sutton appears to have been written off by the majority on here and I hope for Hearts sake he goes onto prove people wrong and become a success.

No danger, he could only move to the lower leagues on loan outwith a transfer window and I doubt he'd be interested in that.

I'd swap him plus a bit of cash for Jamie Murphy but I doubt we could afford him.

To. The. Bank.

alwaysthereinspirit

Probably for the better. He's had nearly am 1/8 of a season to prove himself.:unsure:

It's interesting to note that there seems to be apathy around Sutton leaving - as long as there is a cash-in, there are no concerns.

Rewind 3-4 months, stiffys all-round.

VR said it in the early days of his tenure that football fans are like wives - keep them onside and they will gush, ignore them and don't play by their rules, they will froth.

He was correct.

There is an apathy to VR being our owner - we keep signing players, we keep paying high wages..

In scottish football in current recession, this is insanity by VR - Clubs like Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd are our immediate peer-group - everyone would agree with this.

Look what has happened to them - Dundee Utd had a family owner and shrewd signing policy which sets them apart but would I follow them??

We are lucky to be in a position to be apathetic to Sutton leaving again is point in-case here.

My source is the original point from which a river or stream flows.

You could be in de-nile, IJ. sweat.gif

It's interesting to note that there seems to be apathy around Sutton leaving - as long as there is a cash-in, there are no concerns.

Rewind 3-4 months, stiffys all-round.

VR said it in the early days of his tenure that football fans are like wives - keep them onside and they will gush, ignore them and don't play by their rules, they will froth.

He was correct.

There is an apathy to VR being our owner - we keep signing players, we keep paying high wages..

In scottish football in current recession, this is insanity by VR - Clubs like Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd are our immediate peer-group - everyone would agree with this.

Look what has happened to them - Dundee Utd had a family owner and shrewd signing policy which sets them apart but would I follow them??

We are lucky to be in a position to be apathetic to Sutton leaving again is point in-case here.

Is this not just a KB rumour....again? Started because....?

Archived