If Rudi Skacel was fit....

thirdyboy1976

No.

But if PS is insisting on a midfield consisting of 3 players in a central position he may do ok there :

Taouil Jonsson Skacel

Could he be the answer to the mobile forward conundrum?

Unfortunately Rudi has not looked match fit for much of this year. I may be wrong but I got the impression JJ played him when he shouldn't have, because of his scoring prowess, but wonder if that has worked against him and us. It's sad but I think he'll be gone in January unless things change dramatically.

Unfortunately Rudi has not looked match fit for much of this year. I may be wrong but I got the impression JJ played him when he shouldn't have, because of his scoring prowess, but wonder if that has worked against him and us. It's sad but I think he'll be gone in January unless things change dramatically.

dont understand is Rudi injured or just not match fit? how long does it take for a proff footballer to get match fit these days and is there any incentive in footballers contracts saying if your a lazy cnt and cant get fit you wont get paid? just wondering

dont understand is Rudi injured or just not match fit? how long does it take for a proff footballer to get match fit these days and is there any incentive in footballers contracts saying if your a lazy cnt and cant get fit you wont get paid? just wondering

Can't answer your question and agree the point about not getting paid if lazy but there is the contract issue to get round.

All I'm saying is he didn't look match fit to me for months.

I had hoped with the summer break he'd come back with renewed vigour but that hasn't happened yet. Maybe tomorrow.

No.

But if PS is insisting on a midfield consisting of 3 players in a central position he may do ok there :

Taouil Jonsson Skacel

I would be very happy to see that midfield tomorrow.

Could he be the answer to the mobile forward conundrum?

If.............a fit Rudi would be like a new signing,not achieved that this season so far.

Given the squad we have I would be looking to build the side around Rudi, to get him the ball in a yard of space in and around the penalty box.

Basically to do what he did the first time around ... and last season. Smash in the goals.

My midfield-attack would be

Jonsson-Robinson

Templeton (or Suso) - Skacel-Driver

Stevenson

Given the squad we have I would be looking to build the side around Rudi, to get him the ball in a yard of space in and around the penalty box.

Basically to do what he did the first time around ... and last season. Smash in the goals.

My midfield-attack would be

Jonsson-Robinson

Templeton (or Suso) - Skacel-Driver

Stevenson

Agreed, minus Stevenson.

Agreed, minus Stevenson.

Next best performance by a striker was Smith at WHL - he was good at getting the other players involved in the game by holding it up and knocking it on. He would be the next choice for me as the main striker in the formation outlined.

I think I'd rather Taouil played in Rudi's role from last season. He seems to have a bit more movement and pace about him, Rudi lacks that a bit these days.

I think I'd rather Taouil played in Rudi's role from last season. He seems to have a bit more movement and pace about him, Rudi lacks that a bit these days.

Rudi scores goals.

Hearts dont score goals.

I like when Hearts score

Goals win game.

Simples.

Rudi scores goals.

Hearts dont score goals.

I like when Hearts score

Goals win game.

Simples.

THIS !! It really is Simples. Get him in the team or at least on the bench. The guy scores goals out of nothing nobody else in the squad has this ability. Its not rocket science FFS :verymad:

Ask Andy Driver :whistling:

Archived