Autographs

edijambo

Since last week when Paul Hartley told my laddie it was great that he supported Hertz, both kids now want to get autographs of a couple of players. What's the best way to achieve this? Was thinking of taking them to the Gorgie Suite on the free drinks deal on Saturday? Thoughts?

Howdy Doody Jambo

Hang outside the main stand entrance on match days , riccarton during the week and Lulu onn Saturday nights

Hang outside the main stand entrance on match days , riccarton during the week and Lulu onn Saturday nights

Thanks for that...we're in the main stand so I'll do that. "lulus" = :-)

Auldreekie1874

Join your kids up to the Hearts Juniors club, it's free I think and details should be on the official site.

For members there is a signing session in the Gorgie suite on Sunday 16th October, doors open 10.00am. All the players should be there.

First ever autograph i got was Jim Cruikshank's :thumbsup: my favourite was Jimmy C ants met him outside Tynie he had a smart hair do and Crombie on i was in awe

The last one I asked for was when we played Aston V in a pre season, we met the team bus as it approached Tynie and I was asked to help with the Villas luggage as in take in to the ground , asked Andy Grey for a scribble, what a loud mouth, swearing,showing off, but the Villa Manager of the time Ron Saunders was a real gent

Great for kids, indelible with the right sorts

scott herbertson

Used to hang around outside the game with the autograph book

Also a good idea to send a lette rin with an autograph book and ask if the players can sign. They used to do an autograph sheet which the players would sign and send back to you.

It is always worth just doorstepping clubs.

When Hearts played atletico madrid in madrid I fancied one fo the big oposters advertising the match and just went down to the stadium's offices. Got shown in and one of Jesus Gil's sons came down and gave me a bunch of stuff inluding the poster.

Incidentally try reading jesus gil's wiki entry if you think VR is a bit crazy...

My link

Join your kids up to the Hearts Juniors club, it's free I think and details should be on the official site.

For members there is a signing session in the Gorgie suite on Sunday 16th October, doors open 10.00am. All the players should be there.

Nice one...thanks....will def do that!

J Cheever Loophole

Don't do what I done.I was going to a Heart Supporters POTY dance at the Rose club in Lithgae and my youngest brother asked me to get him some autographs.What he got was a piece of paper I handed round my table asking every body to sign a "players"name.I took it home to him and he pinned it up on his bedroom wall,then started to bring his pals in to show them.

I still feel like a dod of shit to this day.

If your reading this bro,sowee mate.

broughies tach

I remember the day when you used to be able to read players autographs todays mob obviously didnae go to writing lessons at school

I remember the day when you used to be able to read players autographs todays mob obviously didnae go to writing lessons at school

Got a Hearts top done recently and they all put their squad numbers next to their autographs so you could work out who they were.

Just as well :thumbsup:

Don't do what I done.I was going to a Heart Supporters POTY dance at the Rose club in Lithgae and my youngest brother asked me to get him some autographs.What he got was a piece of paper I handed round my table asking every body to sign a "players"name.I took it home to him and he pinned it up on his bedroom wall,then started to bring his pals in to show them.

I still feel like a dod of shit to this day.

If your reading this bro,sowee mate.

:D

I sent a match programme to Hearts for the first game my son attended and asked if the tean that played that day could sign it. Sent a S.A.E alongwith letter and got the programme back about two weeks later along with a load of sigs. Not unfortunately all the team on the day but a load of sigs never the less.

Used to hang around outside the game with the autograph book

Also a good idea to send a lette rin with an autograph book and ask if the players can sign. They used to do an autograph sheet which the players would sign and send back to you.

It is always worth just doorstepping clubs.

When Hearts played atletico madrid in madrid I fancied one fo the big oposters advertising the match and just went down to the stadium's offices. Got shown in and one of Jesus Gil's sons came down and gave me a bunch of stuff inluding the poster.

Incidentally try reading jesus gil's wiki entry if you think VR is a bit crazy...

My link

Jesus Gil is one cool guy.Vlad for Lord Provest.Personal"Garde de Corps"!The man is a legend.

Neilson's Shank

My son went through this phase about 8/9 years ago when he was about 11/12, players could not have been better, the classiest one was Ricardo Fuller who signed it Ricardo Fuller#11. Position yourself between the players car park and the main stand and I am sure they will still oblige

Hang around the main stand entrance area after the game lots of players take the time to sign autographs and you can get photos etc no problem.

If yer sat in the main stand just arrive early and hang over the tunnel when the players go in and out to warm up. Thats what i did as a wee lad and got loads, the steward would recognise me and call the players across for me.

Good days.

Since last week when Paul Hartley told my laddie it was great that he supported Hertz, both kids now want to get autographs of a couple of players. What's the best way to achieve this? Was thinking of taking them to the Gorgie Suite on the free drinks deal on Saturday? Thoughts?

:stare:

Hertz-car-rental-1.jpg

:vrface:

10.jpg

This

I don't know if it's changed but i joined my two around the time

Burley was here and twice a year(i think) you got a signing and photos

with ALL the players.

We got them at the calendar signing, minus Suso, and the Wee Fella got his picture taken at every table except KK and Arvy, I had mine taken then.

Archived