Atletico Madrid v Celtic

Tazio

I have no urge to watch this unless we can be guaranteed a thumping win for Atletico.

However I just read on the BBC Europa League feed that Celtic only have one win from their last 30 european away games!!

Utterly pathetic to say the least. And very funny.

...a bit disco

I have no urge to watch this unless we can be guaranteed a thumping win for Atletico.

However I just read on the BBC Europa League feed that Celtic only have one win from their last 30 european away games!!

Utterly pathetic to say the least. And very funny.

And it's everybody elses fault that the co-efficient is fecked.

Aye right enough.

Think I'll watch the Birmingham game with the Celtic game on PC in the background so I can glance every now and then and have a giggle.

Fancy them to get pumped.

Hopefully.

Samaras, oh ma sides :lol:

PS This is a thinly veiled I've only got Council telly type post.

Packed stadium for this one I see?

:whistling:

:lol:

What? You mean the global demand to see Glasgow Celtic hasn't shown itself in Madrid tonight?

Always a pleasure to see Celtic doing Scotland proud in Europe, what was that 3 minutes aye? laugh.gif:rofl:laugh.gif:rofl:

:verysmug:

jamboinglasgow

Craig Burley...spewing.

He really hates zonal marking, has told him that it actually works when the players play it properly.

jamboinglasgow

Could Samar@$$ look any less interested? Love it.

Has anyone figured out what his role is, it seems at some points he is a defensive midfielder, others he is an attacker all times he is hopeless.

Anybody watching this hear Craig Burley (when talking about Celtic getting back in the Europa league), saying how it was a real shame that both Scottish clubs went out of Europe when they did...

Ridiculous. I mean, how can he forget that Rangers were in Europe too? :rolleyes::whistling:

...a bit disco

Has anyone figured out what his role is, it seems at some points he is a defensive midfielder, others he is an attacker all times he is hopeless.

Man short.

:whistling:

Many yrs ago ie when Samaras joined Sellick, I asked my then Greek flat mate his opinion...his reply: "he's shit."

Curiosity got the better of me so I've been watching a bit of this.

It's lovely, Lennon looks totally baffled as to what to do in terms of how to stop them.

Though I'm sure he'll talk about the wonderful performance at the end of the game.

Also Maribor and Malmo are both getting humped.

At least we went out to a decent team.

i thought we brought shame and embarrassment upon the whole of scotland? that's what i read anyway.

Many yrs ago ie when Samaras joined Sellick, I asked my then Greek flat mate his opinion...his reply: "he's shit."

I remember when he signed for 'the victims' I said to one of my mates who knows less than a 'wee team' supporter about the beautiful game, he replied. 'he is feckin shite'. rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

Anyone got a decent stream with english commentry?

Search your feelings..... :rolleyes:

Edit: Squareheid and Stevie Mc...

I thought bevvy advertising was banned or is that just the CL or is it because Tennents isn't classed as (decent) bevvy ? :whistling:

Andy Walker slavering shyte on SSN "Another yellow card for Atletico ,the 2nd. Gives you an idea of how much progress Celtic have made in the second half". WTF does that mean :ermm:

Archived