Kick in teeth for Jim jeffries

dellboy1971

Get a grip lads - Holding tight

JJ was never going to take the DOF job and Vlad knew that - Oh no he didn't

He was sacked (was he?) as Vlad said "he wasn't taking the club in the right direction"

So why would he make him DOF? Because he is a man of integrity who could help.

As for PS being happy with JJ as DOF - would any new manager really want their predecessor as DOF? - Yes

Brown is unemployed and offered a job at the team he supports? and?

Its a no brainer but i'm sure he talked it over with JJ first out of courtesy - maybe a wee bit more than courtesy

Good luck to him with that useless shower but I really hope JJ gets a job soon also - agree

So just to recap

The OP thinks RP and CC have been chatting to BB on the QT.

BB asks JJ if it's OK.

JJ says OK get after it ASAP (saw that on the BBC) i'm now open to VR's DOF at HMFC.

Or Could be that RP is using BB as a way to get rid of CC and bring in JJ and GL

FFS....I'm confused :unsure:

winston churchill

So just to recap

The OP thinks RP and CC have been chatting to BB on the QT.

BB asks JJ if it's OK.

JJ says OK get after it ASAP (saw that on the BBC) i'm now open to VR's DOF at HMFC.

Or Could be that RP is using BB as a way to get rid of CC and bring in JJ and GL

FFS....I'm confused :unsure:

You missed out the bit about brown has always been a wee snide hobo

b+w_ship_rat.gif

Thats what i think may happen... :mellow:

I'll get in early and then leave you all to your indignation.

JJ did not turn down the DoF job out of respect for BB. Simple as that. He turned it down out of respect for himself.

Just as JJ and BB told Lockie to sit tight and keep his head down at Tynecastle, you can be rest assured there is nae slapped pusses here.

That said, on you go guys, let's see who can soil themselves with anger first

Spot on!

Nobody posting here has a medal won whilst employed by Heart of Midlothian.

Personally speaking I got fed up when he bad-mouthed Stevie Banks, the sackings I can deal with, the character assassinations I struggled with. Some people here seem to thrive on it, Paulo Sergio won't like what yer all saying about him a year from now ya fickle shower of *****.

Paulo Sergio won't like what yer all saying about him a year from now ya fickle shower of *****.

Why's that, Robert?

Also, please note that, personally speaking, I'm not a ****.

I'm a ******.

I think that does you credit.

That's not very nice Robert.

Now tell us, why won't Paulo Sergio like what we're saying about him in a year?

You've got the answer Robert, and we're just salivating for you to chuck us a tasty morsel.

That's not very nice Robert.

Now tell us, why won't Paulo Sergio like what we're saying about him in a year?

You've got the answer Robert, and we're just salivating for you to chuck us a tasty morsel.

One hand clapping bud, one hand clapping.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

One hand clapping bud, one hand clapping.

Actually a very good response, I hate it when a poster thinks he represents the views of the majority :thumbsup:

Actually a very good response, I hate it when a poster thinks he represents the views of the majority :thumbsup:

Cheers bud. Might be a good time to cut and paste this thread and come back a year from now and ask gimp boy for his opinion on what VR has done to Paulo and anybody else the mighty Vlad takes against this season.

Dear God, yeah JJ will be absolutely seething that is best buddy has got a decent gig close to home which will help top up the pension nicely. I'm sure they will be on the golf course on Sunday having a right old banter about it. Honestly there really are some strange ones on here nowadays.

could not have put it better myself. For professionals in the game the only loyalty should be to he company paying your wages, don't know why people are so bothered, Hearts sacked him afterall!

Geoff Kilpatrick

The Billy Brown threads have been tedious.

I wish nothing but defeat and misery on Vermin FC. If they choose to employ Billy Brown, so fecking what?

John Gentleman

Ex PM of the UK, auld Tory Harold MacMillan, during a period of tumult and rapid change in the economy proclaimed, when questioned, on the governments's sudden and swift change in manifesto explained thus, "Events, old chap - events.....".

That's Hearts. That's us.

JJ, now separated from the yoke of the abnoxious BB, will return to the club in some capacity. I'll bet my baws on it.

Cheers bud. Might be a good time to cut and paste this thread and come back a year from now and ask gimp boy for his opinion on what VR has done to Paulo and anybody else the mighty Vlad takes against this season.

Post reported.

thumbsup.gif

JJ=Legend BB=Bawbag That is all! :thumbsup:

If you asked "JJ The Legend his opinion on BB The Bawbag" you would understand how ridiculous your comment is.

If you asked "JJ The Legend his opinion on BB The Bawbag" you would understand how ridiculous your comment is.

See this is the thing about it, I used to like it when people got to the end of their time at our club and left with out best wishes if they'd done good things at Tynecastle.

Now it appears that there's always some form of character assassination from the boardroom which certain parts of our support seem to be keen to lend support to. Ask yourself this - how long realistically do you give Paulo Sergio?

BB will be JJ's no 2 again very shortly...Wait till big Jim trotts into Tynie with a Hobo tracksuit on.......This will happen....FACT!! :ninja:

BB will be JJ's no 2 again very shortly...Wait till big Jim trotts into Tynie with a Hobo tracksuit on.......This will happen....FACT!! :ninja:

Don't see it tbh.

See this is the thing about it, I used to like it when people got to the end of their time at our club and left with out best wishes if they'd done good things at Tynecastle.

Now it appears that there's always some form of character assassination from the boardroom which certain parts of our support seem to be keen to lend support to. Ask yourself this - how long realistically do you give Paulo Sergio?

I must have missed this bit.

Please point out where I can get details of the "character assasination" anyone at the club did on BB

I'll get in early and then leave you all to your indignation.

JJ did not turn down the DoF job out of respect for BB. Simple as that. He turned it down out of respect for himself.

Just as JJ and BB told Lockie to sit tight and keep his head down at Tynecastle, you can be rest assured there is nae slapped pusses here.

That said, on you go guys, let's see who can soil themselves with anger first

:lol:

I would think JJ only cares about this enough to wish BB all the best. Can't see any reason why JJ would be angry or feel let down in any way, shape or form.

All of this. BB hasn't let anyone down, hasn't kicked JJ in the teeth, stabbed anyone in the back or been snide in any way. Job's a job, and there are few enough in football, so batter on, it bothers me not one bit.

I must have missed this bit.

Please point out where I can get details of the "character assasination" anyone at the club did on BB

I wondered too but couldn't be bothered asking, some people will believe anything if it's derogatory towards our club.

As the saying goes, once a hibby ^^^^, always a hibby ^^^^. BB is a hibby ^^^^. nuff said, JJ knows it hence why he does'nt care if BB wants to jump on a sinking shit (ship)... :)

I am obviously disappointed that Billy Brown has went to Hibs but theres more to life than football. Like supporting his family. For that reason i won't be holding it against him. I doubt he would of been offered an equal deal from anyone else. The fact that Romanov sacked him and JJ probably helped his decision aswell.

Archived