Torchwood

PsychocAndy

I'll start by saying I think John Barrowman is a knob. I'm not his biggest fan, but as Capt Jack Harkness he's superb.

The new Torchwood series finished this week in the States and I was not disappointed. The American network has pumped some money into the show and, I'm a fan. Watched the last episode yesterday and it was great. I hope it's a success in the States and more shows get commissioned.

I'nm not a great fan of this Dr. Who but Torchwood has been a great substitute until Matt Smith regenerates into a more likeable actor and Dr.

Barrowman is the biggest knob there ever was.

No words can describe my hate for him.

this. anyone who is ashamed of their native accent but still earns a nice living off it is a grade A tosser in my book

I'll start by saying I think John Barrowman is a knob. I'm not his biggest fan, but as Capt Jack Harkness he's superb.

The new Torchwood series finished this week in the States and I was not disappointed. The American network has pumped some money into the show and, I'm a fan. Watched the last episode yesterday and it was great. I hope it's a success in the States and more shows get commissioned.

I'nm not a great fan of this Dr. Who but Torchwood has been a great substitute until Matt Smith regenerates into a more likeable actor and Dr.

My link

Shit I never knew. I must have been fooling myself all these years. What do I tell my wife and kids and why don't I support Hibs?

:turmoil:

Archived