Who is available on a free now

I.T.K

Canny believe Faddy has no club. Now that would be a "bums on seat" sigining to offset the wage situation for any SPL club. Feck it, get him in. :thumbsup:

boy_in_maroon

I don't think McFadden is the sort of player we should be signing.

He would command a decent salary, and with his recent injury woes there would always be a risk that they could flare up agian and we'd end up with another highly paid player not playing.

He's a great, exciting player but perhaps not a risk we can afford to take.

If he signed I'd be over the moon, but if I was Vlad I would stay well clear.

is'nt this what we usually do anyway, his cv seems similar to past and present players :ninja:

Not heard much about Pearson as of late but was a reasonable player at one point.

About 18 months ago I saw Pearson play for Derby against Newcastle at St James's and IMHO he was one of the best players on the park. Should just about be at his peak. Another midfielder though.

During the Derby highlights the boy mentioned "Elliott looking for his first goal in 10 games".

Thats a good 10/11 hours of football.

Maths isn't your strong point.

wheatfield to sheffield

The real difficulty in signing anyone now is that they are likely to be average or come with baggage otherwise they would be signed up by now.

Maniche - too old/slow/past it?

Get to Maniche's wikipedia page and you'll see he signed for us back in January

"==Club career== On 31st January 2011 he has signed for scottish football club Heart of Midlothian."

Would have liked a significant signing but im not too downhearted. I see it as a chance for the squad to come together more and the likes of Robinson, Novi etc...will be boosted by knowing they aren`t further down the pecking order. Unity is a big thing for me and maybe a couple of signings may have disrupted that in some ways?

We`re laying it out in front of the young lads to take their chance and im all for that. We`ve plenty experience in there to cope.

Like everyone, i would have liked a quality midfielder but it looks like we`ll have to wait....

Canny believe Faddy has no club. Now that would be a "bums on seat" sigining to offset the wage situation for any SPL club. Feck it, get him in. :thumbsup:

I did read on the Aberdeen board that he has a contract with Brum when he can prove his knee is fixed.

he'd be an poor signing. The Dutch league is the same standard as the SPL IMO, and from what I've seen of him he wouldn't score many goals for us, he regularly missed open goals.

:what:

JamboAberdeen

Diouf has just been released by Blackburn - what club would touch him though?

Decent shout.

Let's take heat off from Black as the most hated player in Scotland.

About 18 months ago I saw Pearson play for Derby against Newcastle at St James's and IMHO he was one of the best players on the park. Should just about be at his peak. Another midfielder though.

Does he not have at least another 12 months on his contract at Derby? Can't see him wanting to rush back up here either to be honest.

Does he not have at least another 12 months on his contract at Derby? Can't see him wanting to rush back up here either to be honest.

Personally have no idea, just wrote previous post since someone had mentioned him earlier in thread. I don't see him as a Hearts player anytime soon.

Archived