tottenham v hmfc pictures

braveheart

Class picture's mate! just spied myself and a few mates in one of them, anychance of taking a copy of it to add to my collection?

fill yer boots JC5.

Say What Again

Good pics, and good to see the Bottom Shop flag.

As for the Loanhead flag :facepalm::lol:

That pic could be one for the 'You're Doing it Wrong' Derby Day Posters thread :D

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Great photos and great times . Sadly though there is an absolute shocker of me . Crying when singing when drunk really isn't a good look !!!!

Gregory House M.D.

Great quality photo's!

The woman with the Maroon skirt and White top, wheres she from? Recognise her from somewhere. If you know her that is :lol:

Say What Again
The woman with the Maroon skirt and White top, wheres she from? Recognise her from somewhere. If you know her that is :lol:

Isn't she 3 posts up from you?

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Great quality photo's!

Aye ???? That is what ?????

Gregory House M.D.

Isn't she 3 posts up from you?

Is it? Doesn't really solve where i recognise her from :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

Aye ???? That is what ?????

Not quite sure what you're looking for me to say here :lol: Think I mighta spoke to you and your mate on Gorgie Road on Sunday. Was just annoying me where I recognised you from :lol:

Great photos and great times . Sadly though there is an absolute shocker of me . Crying when singing when drunk really isn't a good look !!!!

Your skirt is from New look isn't it? I like it! Was going to purchase it but just bought the plain maroon one instead!

Good photos...i always see someone i know! :) That`s my mate above the ktoi Hearts flag on his dog and bone.....never telt me he was going.....some mate :lol:

I'm in the U.S. so delighted to see a great trip documented so well.

Thanks very much .........so sad I missed it.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Not quite sure what you're looking for me to say here :lol: Think I mighta spoke to you and your mate on Gorgie Road on Sunday. Was just annoying me where I recognised you from :lol:

Well we're both Hearts fans ... so I think the mystery of how you recognise me has possibly been solved

Gregory House M.D.

Well we're both Hearts fans ... so I think the mystery of how you recognise me has possibly been solved

Yeah :lol:

scots civil war

top class gig that,hamilton hall? what was the location of that gaff exactly.....

hopefiully the north london experience defines our season n all

reserved outlook but morphing into the time of one

heart of midlothian fc

i must have been sitting along from you in that front row behind the flags,i stuck my jacket underneath one of them lol great nite tho and made the the back page of eve news next day thumbsup.gif

tottenham%252520rotherham%252520008.JPG

99% sure i saw this being taken live on the webcam.

weirdest thing of the day.random punter(guy in his 40,s,bald,specs and looked like an office worker) approaches the lad on the left of the picture and says he would give him a fiver if he carried him on his shoulders round nelsons column.he did as well but thought it a wee bit perverse masel :yucky:

My hand in that pic too... closest i got to being in any of those pics.

Archived