When did Hearts last pay?

thirdyboy1976

thirdyboy1976

Today at work, I was chatting to a guy I work with- Dundee Utd fan- about the transfer window. He asked if I thought Hearts would bring anyone in. I said it didn't matter as I think that the window is for players in contract, whom a club need to pay a price for but as Hearts only bring in 'free's', I am sure for free's & loans you get a couple of extra weeks.

Anyway, I got to thinking.....when did Hearts last pay a fee for a player?- when & who- I could Google it but my boss is prowling around like a bellend

Today at work, I was chatting to a guy I work with- Dundee Utd fan- about the transfer window. He asked if I thought Hearts would bring anyone in. I said it didn't matter as I think that the window is for players in contract, whom a club need to pay a price for but as Hearts only bring in 'free's', I am sure for free's & loans you get a couple of extra weeks.

Anyway, I got to thinking.....when did Hearts last pay a fee for a player?- when & who- I could Google it but my boss is prowling around like a bellend

Ryan Stevenson.

Gregory House M.D.

Ryan Stevenson ?10,000 or Marian Kello?

Stevenson, Balogh and Templeton are the only ones in our team to have commanded a fee I believe.

kevinmackenzie14

ryan stevenson for undisclosed fee which ive heard is 20k

our whole squad is frees apart from stevenson - 20k & templeton - 30k im led to believe.

ryan stevenson for undisclosed fee which ive heard is 20k

our whole squad is frees apart from stevenson - 20k & templeton - 30k im led to believe.

Balogh cost 100k im sure

Answers aside if a player is under contract in this window and remains so, we can not sign them once it closes, even on loan or for free. If he is released then we can.

StevensonJambo

And had 32.5 as many goals from them.

Exactly! It almost seems the less our club pay for players, the better they are.

StevensonJambo

Nade had 133 appearances for all his clubs (including cup games) and only managed to get 17 goals. :rolleyes:

Guest Jamboinleith

Think NADE was an absolute steal, go down in history for one of the greatest wage wasters to grace tynie

I dunno,he kept the mcdonalds and pizza huts and various other shops going through hard times. :whistling:

We would have paid something for Rob Ogelby too.

What age do compensation payments get paid up until?

I'm sure he was released by Coventry.

Archived