Praise the lord

Musemic

Never thought CC's record was quite as bad as it really is.

1 win and 1 draw in the last 11 SPL games (the win courtesy of a goal in added time at Inverness)

Of the 10 wins he has achieved as Hibs manager (listed below) only 3 have been against top 6 sides.

Rangers

Motherwell

St Mirren (twice)

Killie

Inverness (twice)

Hamilton

Aberdeen

Berwick

My God - they really are AWFUL!!

Fortunately the Hibs board think he's doing a grand job and I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment. Keep up the good work Colin!

He really is a manager in a million. He's managed to make them WORSE than when Hughes was in charge.

Incredible.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I just hope he is given enough time to do some real damage that will take years and plenty cash to repair.

:jjyay:

Never thought CC's record was quite as bad as it really is.

1 win and 1 draw in the last 11 SPL games (the win courtesy of a goal in added time at Inverness)

Of the 10 wins he has achieved as Hibs manager (listed below) only 3 have been against top 6 sides.

Rangers

Motherwell

St Mirren (twice)

Killie

Inverness (twice)

Hamilton

Aberdeen

Berwick

My God - they really are AWFUL!!

Fortunately the Hibs board think he's doing a grand job and I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment. Keep up the good work Colin!

Are Berwick really included in the 10 wins? So in effect, it's really only 9?

Also the Inverness game which they won in the final minute

was totally against the run of plat.

Inverness dominated the whole game and were well miffed.

Remember he is getting " good experience" from defeats ( like 1-4 at Killie) and his squad is fine according to him after derby. In truth we need a stronger Hibs in Edinburgh. Maybe they are as bad as I can remember, even when relegated they were better. Calderwood will get the arse soon obviously!

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Remember he is getting " good experience" from defeats ( like 1-4 at Killie) and his squad is fine according to him after derby. In truth we need a stronger Hibs in Edinburgh. Maybe they are as bad as I can remember, even when relegated they were better. Calderwood will get the arse soon obviously!

Correction ... he thinks his squad is ' perfect ' .

Do we? Never really bought into this argument.

we want them pish but not too pish, they have to stay in the league so we can keep adding to the undefeated total.

This must be what its like chaining up someone in the basement and keeping them alive purely to torture them some more

Correction ... he thinks his squad is ' perfect ' .

Its about the only thing he's got right.

His squad IS perfect.....

Agent Petrie's masterstroke of appointing Comrade LOLderwood was topped in the summer by keeping him. It's going to be a season long squirm for the Hobbits.

I wonder if he is doing it on purpose so he can move on after the interest in him earlier. There is no way a manager can keep praising his players for the way they are playing and saying the results arent important. He doesnt seem bothered one bit by the result.The only problem he has is the tache will not be willing to pay him off until their spineless fans stop going through the gates...... Oh wait :rolleyes:

Not that Im complaining as the longer he is there the more trouble they will be in.

He won't get the sack as the tache is to busy worrying about his balance sheets and if they sack him it means a big payoff.

Well done for giving him a 3 yr contract lol

Do I want CC to take the Hubz into the first division ?on one hand yes , but it's great stuffing them 3 or 4 times a year and I would miss that .Would you ?

JamboAberdeen

They also have a game in hand.

A game in hand, against Celtic? (I think)

Well, don't think that'll make any difference.

alwaysthereinspirit

#ibs should give him tenure right now. Managers like this dont grow on trees.

Actually I guess they do,:whistling: when #ibs are involved.

alwaysthereinspirit

Do I want CC to take the Hubz into the first division ?on one hand yes , but it's great stuffing them 3 or 4 times a year and I would miss that .Would you ?

Unless we get them in a cup we wont be playing them 4 times a season for a while.

Coburg Hearts

A game in hand, against Celtic? (I think)

Well, don't think that'll make any difference.

Their game in hand is against St. Johnstone, but here is the funny thing.:-

When the game was originally due to be played Saints couldn't score a goal or win a game, so hibs might have got lucky. Now, they have hit a bit of form and will probably murder them.

Serves them right for trying to make money playing a friendly.

Coburg Hearts

Btw, just picked up the following from hibs.net.

our record in the last fifty-eight SPL games is fourteen wins, nine draws and thirty-five losses. That is we lose 60% of the SPL games that we have played and win less than a quarter. Our wins included a run of five wins on the bounce, a win away to Utd when they were focussed on the cup final and a win away to Rangers which does not happen often!

That is truly awful. (well it's great, but you know what I mean :lol:)

It hasnt dawned on the hobbits yet that they still have to face their usual December form slump. They will likely be relegated before Burns night.

:rough:

we want them pish but not too pish, they have to stay in the league so we can keep adding to the undefeated total.

This must be what its like chaining up someone in the basement and keeping them alive purely to torture them some more

If it is this good, I'll have to give that a try. (First step: get a basement, then a chain, I suppose.)

Lolderwood must stay!

Their game in hand is against St. Johnstone, but here is the funny thing.:-

When the game was originally due to be played Saints couldn't score a goal or win a game, so hibs might have got lucky. Now, they have hit a bit of form and will probably murder them.

Serves them right for trying to make money playing a friendly.

How many turned out for this friendly? I think it was Sunderland?

Another piece of brilliance from the 'Tash'!

How many turned out for this friendly? I think it was Sunderland?

Another piece of brilliance from the 'Tash'!

If you ask a hibs fan they will tell you it was a sell out lol

linkin- hearts

There are certain people who seem to have been made for the assistant manager's job at football clubs e.g Brian Kidd, Steve Maclaren, Sammy Lee to name but three, I think CC falls into that category, destined always to be a bridesmaid.:whistling:

Archived