Eggert Gunthor Jonsson

Malcolm Tucker

Malcolm Tucker

I think, the 17th current Hearts player who has scored against the Hibs in their career.

Apparently he's been credited with it, and he has smashing hair.

Cheers.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think, the 17th current Hearts player who has scored against the Hibs in their career.

Cheers.

Lol webster must be spewing, it was at least a foot over the goal line

Malcolm Tucker

17?

:rofl:

Bet you can't name them all.

:smuggy:

No wait, you probably can, its everyone.

:verysmug:

webster

zaliukas

skacel

elliott

stevenson

kyle

elliot

driver

templeton

jonsson

smith

glen

obua

suso

struggling.

some while at other clubs?

Ryan Gosling

Bet you can't name them all.

:smuggy:

No wait, you probably can, its everyone.

:verysmug:

OK I'll give it a shot.

RUDI SKACEL, Zaliukas, Webster, Driver, Templeton, Elliott, Kyle, Elliot, Stevenson, Hamill, Sutton, Glen, Obua, Suso, Smith... OK I'm stumped.

Malcolm Tucker

Surely the TV footage proved it was Webster's goal?

Yes, and I agree it was miles over.

However, its what goes in the refs report that counts, and apparently he gave it to Eggert.

Plus Webster has scored against Hibs before, and Eggert has great hair.

CavySlaveJambo

However, its what goes in the refs report that counts, and apparently he gave it to Eggert.

Apparently going to the dubious goals panel as well.

Surely the TV footage proved it was Webster's goal?

My view is that it is a seperate incident. The rules you are using is the retrospective rules we have from deflections of the same shot.

For example, what if Team A gets the ball over the line with a header but the linesman doesn't give it. Then Team B's defence clears the ball up the other end of the pitch with the next touch and it goes into the back of the oppositions net. Do we retrospectively give the goal to Team A because TV camera's showed the ball over the line even though the linesman never gave it?

Has Jonnson never scored against them before???

Malcolm Tucker

OK I'll give it a shot.

RUDI SKACEL, Zaliukas, Webster, Driver, Templeton, Elliott, Kyle, Elliot, Stevenson, Hamill, Sutton, Glen, Obua, Suso, Smith... OK I'm stumped.

....Rob Ogleby :smuggy:

Maybe Taouil and Grainger too....?

Jam Tarts 1874

The SPL "goals committee" or whatever they call themselves meet on Tuesdays to decide on dubious attribution, own goals etc. I feel sure Webster will be given this one which is a pity for Jonsson as I thought he turned the game back in our favour when he came on.

scottish_chicP

Ah I see.

Malcolm Tucker

Apparently going to the dubious goals panel as well.

As far as I remember, such a thing doesn't exist in Scotland.

jamboinglasgow

Wonder how many of the hibs current team have scored against us, I would guess less then 3. O'Connor, Murray and Sproule?

Is not a dubious goal.

It's Eggy's goal. End of.

Why? As far as the ref and linesman were concerned Webby's header was not over the line.

Simple as that surely.

Play confined, Eggy scored.

Had Eggy missed, would a dubious goals panel have met and discussed the tv footage and given Webster a goal. Changing the 1-0 to a 2-0?

No!!!!

Some of you are letting the fact we scored soon after the incident cloud your judgement.

Eggy's goal - otherwise a huge can of worms are opened and tv evidence becomes precedent.

Is not a dubious goal.

Why? As far as the ref and linesman were concerned Webby's header was not over the line.

Simple as that surely.

Had Eggy missed, would a dubious goals panel have met and discussed the tv footage and given Webster a goal. Changing the 1-0 to a 2-0?

No!!!!

Some of you are letting the fact we scored soon after the incident cloud your judgement.

Eggy's goal - otherwise a huge can of worms are opened and tv evidence becomes precedent.

I

agree

with!!

this post

On a slightly unrelated note. My mate Steve is the spitting image of eggert. He lives down leith and was started on by a couple drunk hobbits last night for scoring against them. So in my book that makes it jonsson's goal. :thumbsup:

Rudi

Webster

Stevo

Elliot

Elliott

Smith

Hamill (killie)

Zal

Kyle

Temps

Suso

Driver

Glen

Obua

The other 2 must have been for other clubs. Sutton? Black?

Ryan Gosling

1 Janos Balogh

2 Jamie Hamill

3 Daniel Grainger

4 Eggert Jonsson

5 Darren Barr

6 Andy Webster

7 Suso Santana

8 Ian Black

9 Kevin Kyle

10 Stephen Elliott

11 Andrew Driver

12 David Templeton

13 David Obua

14 Calum Elliot

15 John Sutton

16 Ryan Stevenson

17 Ryan McGowan

18 Arvydas Novikovas

19 Rudi Skacel

21 Mehdi Taouil

22 Gordon Smith

23 Gary Glen

25 Marian Kello

26 Marius Zaliukas

27 Scott Robinson

30 Jamie MacDonald

31 Adrian Mrowiec

42 Robert Ogleby

Malcolm Tucker

1 Janos Balogh

2 Jamie Hamill

3 Daniel Grainger

4 Eggert Jonsson

5 Darren Barr

6 Andy Webster

7 Suso Santana

8 Ian Black

9 Kevin Kyle

10 Stephen Elliott

11 Andrew Driver

12 David Templeton

13 David Obua

14 Calum Elliot

15 John Sutton

16 Ryan Stevenson

17 Ryan McGowan

18 Arvydas Novikovas

19 Rudi Skacel

21 Mehdi Taouil

22 Gordon Smith

23 Gary Glen

25 Marian Kello

26 Marius Zaliukas

27 Scott Robinson

30 Jamie MacDonald

31 Adrian Mrowiec

42 Robert Ogleby

What about Zaliukas ya DAFTY.

Gregory House M.D.

On a slightly unrelated note. My mate Steve is the spitting image of eggert. He lives down leith and was started on by a couple drunk hobbits last night for scoring against them. So in my book that makes it jonsson's goal. :thumbsup:

Derek Riordan tried to start a fight with my Hibs supporting cousin because he thought he was Eggert! Neanderthal.

Bert Le Clos

Is not a dubious goal.

Simple as that surely.

No!!!!

Doesn't need TV evidence though, it depends if the linesman flagged for it. I thought I saw the linesman run up the touchline towards the halfway line with his flag out after Webster's header, though I couldn't be sure 100%.

However, if he did then it's Webster's goal. Usually in an incident like this, the ref would consult the linesman over the incident. However as the ball went in from the rebound I assume he didn't need to. But if the linesman reports to the ref after the game he flagged for a goal from the Webster header then I would assume it can be given to him.

broughies tach

Is not a dubious goal.

Simple as that surely.

No!!!!

Complete tosh

Watch the footage and you will see the the assistant referee run towards the half way line after the header obviously acknowledging it was Websters goal. A fact that Scott Wilson confirmed when he corrected the scorer from Jonsson to Webster. Something he wouldn't have done without some sort of confirmation from the officials I would guess. And something he should have done when he announced "Sustitution for HEARTS" when some Hobo was coming off the park !

Cheers.

Bookies have pay out on Webster getting the second goal :lol:

Complete tosh

Watch the footage and you will see the the assistant referee run towards the half way line after the header obviously acknowledging it was Websters goal. A fact that Scott Wilson confirmed when he corrected the scorer from Jonsson to Webster. Something he wouldn't have done without some sort of confirmation from the officials I would guess. And something he should have done when he announced "Sustitution for HEARTS" when some Hobo was coming off the park !

I dont need to watch tv. It's irrelevant FFS.

If the ref's report has awarded the goal to Eggy, please explain what part of my post is tosh?

My post was based on the OP stating the ref had awarded it to Eggy. If that's the case, my post is spot on.

Sergio Garcia

The refs report says Eggys goal, and he didnt whistle until after Eggert put it in.Its Eggerts goal. You start awarding it to Webster then you are using tv evidence which is in an interesting precedent.

Bert Le Clos

I dont need to watch tv. It's irrelevant FFS.

If the ref's report has awarded the goal to Eggy, please explain what part of my post is tosh?

My post was based on the OP stating the ref had awarded it to Eggy. If that's the case, my post is spot on.

Has it been given to Jonsson though? Being genuine, everywhere I've looked (Hearts website, BBC Sport, SPL website, Sky Sports) are all crediting it to Webster.

And if this is the case, it would appear all of your post is tosh. But I'll not go ahead and say that until Webster is confirmed as the scorer.

1 Janos Balogh

2 Jamie Hamill

3 Daniel Grainger

4 Eggert Jonsson

5 Darren Barr

6 Andy Webster

7 Suso Santana

8 Ian Black

9 Kevin Kyle

10 Stephen Elliott

11 Andrew Driver

12 David Templeton

13 David Obua

14 Calum Elliot

15 John Sutton

16 Ryan Stevenson

17 Ryan McGowan

18 Arvydas Novikovas

19 Rudi Skacel

21 Mehdi Taouil

22 Gordon Smith

23 Gary Glen

25 Marian Kello

26 Marius Zaliukas

27 Scott Robinson

30 Jamie MacDonald

31 Adrian Mrowiec

42 Robert Ogleby

An awesome post.

Jam Tarts 1874

Dontcha just love it!?

hibs, bending over, pulling their pants down and spreading their butt cheeks since 1875!

The referee, Hearts, Scott Wilson, SFA, dubious goals panel........ whoever it is should give the goal to Eggy for the sole purpose of making this thread even more awesome.

Archived