London Hearts pictures from Hearts 2 Hibs 0

Hearts Heritage

Photos are here

Samples

_3417548793.jpg

Dearie me, look at those scarves there. I didn't think Hibs fans threw their scarves away like that. :lol:

Francis Albert

On the first picture, you'd have thought after 02/04/06 they'd have learnt to "spread themselves around a bit" to disguise their disguise as seats.

Seeing the large gap took my mind back to that happy day.

Hearts Heritage

was the flare ours ?

I would presume it was by the colour and where it was. Didn't see it thrown though.

Jambo Hud316

Think the flair came from the area just above section N

Whos the guy who normally takes photos from the area just beside the home dugout, has he posted pics from Sundays game yet as his pics are normally superb too.

Gregory House M.D.

3 flares were thrown. 1st Hibs then Hearts. The third flair hit a policeman and came from N upper.

The hibs one was a green smoke bomb but the Hearts ones looked like flares used by the army or on boats.

3 flares were thrown. 1st Hibs then Hearts. The third flair hit a policeman and came from N upper.

The hibs one was a green smoke bomb but the Hearts ones looked like flares used by the army or on boats.

Correct, there were three pyrotechnic devices set off, a green smoke bomb (obvious where it came from), a red distress flare from above section N and a further smoke cannister from the main stand which failed to properly detonate after the first goal.

Indeed it would, the flare that hit police cleared me by about 10 feet

I seen people getting pulled up at full-time and being asked for their details as they were sitting near where the "suspect" (I suppose that's what they would refer to them as!!) was.

was the flare ours ?

Surely the hibs would be taking credit for it because they're all about the flair....oh wait a minute? :rofl:

Archived