Damien Plessis

Do The Dance

Do The Dance

Just played his first ever match for Liverpool. 20 yrs old. Against Arsenal. I thought he played a good game, and looked accomplished and confident. Could even have been named MOTM.

Basically my point is, if Liverpool can put players like this out, why are we not giving more opportunites to players like Glen, Visconte or McGowen? What is the harm in putting 1 or more into a side in the SPL?

Could they be worse than we currently have?

Malcolm Tucker
Just played his first ever match for Liverpool. 20 yrs old. Against Arsenal. I thought he played a good game, and looked accomplished and confident. Could even have been named MOTM.

Basically my point is, if Liverpool can put players like this out, why are we not giving more opportunites to players like Glen, Visconte or McGowen? What is the harm in putting 1 or more into a side in the SPL?

Could they be worse than we currently have?

When we have nothing to play for like Liverpool, I'm sure we will.

There are a few on the bench today.

If we don't get in the top 6, I reckon we'll start a few of the U19s

Do The Dance
When we have nothing to play for like Liverpool, I'm sure we will.

I wouldn't have thought that champions league place was safe yet, and it's certainly more important than a TOP 6 (woohoo) finish.

Malcolm Tucker

I'm a very big Everton fan, but I don't think 5 points will be made up very easily. Not impossible mind you.

But they have a CL 2nd tie to look at as well. That game wasnt of much importance to them IMO.

rudi must stay

teams like Liverpool look all over the world for yougsters, and pick the absolute best. While our youngster are good they aren't that good. They are definatly worth a shot though if (as it it looks at the moment) we do finish in the bottom 6

Seymour M Hersh
I'm a very big Everton fan, but I don't think 5 points will be made up very easily. Not impossible mind you.

But they have a CL 2nd tie to look at as well. That game wasnt of much importance to them IMO.

How tall are you?;)

Do The Dance
teams like Liverpool look all over the world for yougsters, and pick the absolute best. While our youngster are good they aren't that good. They are definatly worth a shot though if (as it it looks at the moment) we do finish in the bottom 6

But then the quality of the SPL is not the same as the EPL, especially at Hearts.

Plessis definitely looked a confident player on the ball but you don`t seem to get closed down that quick these days. It was a bit of a slowish game in the first half .

I wonder how he`d handle a mid-winter FA Cup tie at Barnsley or a high tempo Champions league match?

BTW, the lad may become a player but i think he`s got many tests ahead of him yet.

Archived