BBC Highlights Up....................................

suds66

How did Murray & Sproul stay on the park?

Never showed the junkie's challenge or the assult on Kello..............

Still another victory over that mob is always pleasing!

ginger jambo98

How did Murray & Sproul stay on the park?

Never showed the junkie's challenge or the assult on Kello..............

Still another victory over that mob is always pleasing!

2 reds from them and 1 for us may have been the case under any other ref.

Seemed to highlight the tough tackles more than the football itself, pretty understandable though. Sproule could easily have been off in the 1st half, Murray proves himself to be a has-been-hardly-ever-was, no skill just a thuggish turd. Griffiths could easily have been off and seems to be an apprentice jakey mugger. Don't know why they didn't show Kello getting kneed by some dirty turd-muncher, suppose if they did they need an 18 certificate.

Sounds weird but I actually liked seeing Murray getting hacked by Stevo, and Hamills stamp on him at the end, deserves it the little aids-ridden rat.

Who did Hamill steal the ball from for the 1st? How did Driver not score to make it 2-0 with a tap-in though? Very unlucky, maybe came at him too quickly.

Snake Plissken

Seemed to highlight the tough tackles more than the football itself, pretty understandable though. Sproule could easily have been off in the 1st half, Murray proves himself to be a has-been-hardly-ever-was, no skill just a thuggish turd. Griffiths could easily have been off and seems to be an apprentice jakey mugger. Don't know why they didn't show Kello getting kneed by some dirty turd-muncher, suppose if they did they need an 18 certificate.

Sounds weird but I actually liked seeing Murray getting hacked by Stevo, and Hamills stamp on him at the end, deserves it the little aids-ridden rat.

Who did Hamill steal the ball from for the 1st? How did Driver not score to make it 2-0 with a tap-in though? Very unlucky, maybe came at him too quickly.

re: the Driver chance.

It looked like he was at full stretch getting to that just to get something on it. Half a yard either side and it's in the net, unlucky but he should have scored. Stack had a good game for them to be fair and it's a good stop from him.

Harry Palmer

Some honking challenges.

Thornhill was robbed for the 1st goal.

Stevenson tackling Murray...

:pleasingao:

Just watched the "highlights" and couldn't believe that was the same game that I attended earlier. Apart from our goals, only lowlights (and noot all of them. What about the football that we played?

Stevenson tackling Murray...

I said at the time it was a shocker and the TV pictures dont make pretty viewing, even if it was Ian Murray.

3 definite red cards in the game IMO, along with O'Connor who was missed by the ref (and the cameras it would appear)twice in the last 15 minutes having a sly dig at Hearts players after the ball had gone.

Sproule's first challenge is a straight red any day of the week.

Just watched the "highlights" and couldn't believe that was the same game that I attended earlier. Apart from our goals, only lowlights (and noot all of them. What about the football that we played?

You can never get a true sense of the dominance we had without seeing the whole game or being there.

Poor Hammill got a bit of the rough treatment, surprised he wasn't eventually stretchered off :blink:

Kept his cool brilliantly and was winding them up non stop.

:)

Harry Palmer

I too thought it was a shocker OAG but the ref appeared to be in very lenient mode today.

It's all subjective and depends on angles etc.

Still, no harm done.....

chester copperpot

Glad I watched those highlights, never realised that Webster had scored, left thinking it was the Egg man who had.

Glad I watched those highlights, never realised that Webster had scored, left thinking it was the Egg man who had.

I dont think it was given till Eggert put it in.

Could be wrong though

:unsure:

Harry Palmer

Sitting in section A it was clear that the header was over the line, didn't look like the linesman was going to give it so Mr Jonsson made sure...here's what he had to say courtesy of some Johnston Press rag....

Substitute Eggert Jonsson was credited with his team's second goal just minutes after coming off the bench, but replays appeared to show that the ball had crossed the line from Andy Webster's header before it was cleared out to the Icelandic midfielder. Nonetheless, Jonsson said that getting the goal was what counted, not who actually scored.

"I'm not sure if the ref gave it to him or me, but the most important thing is we scored a goal," he said. "If he scored it doesn't matter, but if I scored it does matter," he joked. "But in the end it doesn't matter.

"We were getting in behind them, creating a lot of good play down the wings and creating chances. We were unlucky not to score more goals, but in the end we were happy to win the first derby of the season. We're improving every game and I'm happy to keep progressing.

"There was a lot of fighting in this game. The most important thing was to come out on top in our individual battles and for sure we did that."

Full article including Mr Sergio comments... http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Paulo-Sergio-surprised-39emotional39-match.6827032.jp?articlepage=2

Radio interview.... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/14703691.stm

Jam Tarts 1874

The thing that bothered me about the highlights is that they started with hibs' ridiculous shout for a penalty when it was clearly their own player who handled the ball!

Archived