Webster

andi17

Sorry to anyone who didn,t understand my op but i was well pashed oh and ladbrokes paid me out on webster 28/1 :munny:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I was behind the linesman and he 100% wasn't going to award the goal. ****.

Tommy Wiseau

I looked at the linesman and missed Eggert scoring it but he didn't run to the halfway line. I can assure you, the goal will be awarded to Eggert. It can't be given to Webster because play never stopped. The Dubious Goals panel can't award it to anyone else. The linesman has to run all the way back to halfway, he took a step to the left to see better - woeful officiating.

Unlucky Webster. :verysmug:

Delighted you got your payout though, Andi bruv. :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

I was mouthing off to anyone within ear shot on Sunday how it would be 1-0 half-time and 2-0 at full-time.

:jbsmug:

Did I put my money where my mouth was?

:facepalm::vrface:

:rofl:

The smiley has been reborn with this breaking of the fourth wall. :lol:

I was mouthing off to anyone within ear shot on Sunday how it would be 1-0 half-time and 2-0 at full-time.

:jbsmug:

Did I put my money where my mouth was?

:facepalm::vrface:

jkb has just eaten itself.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Unlucky Webster. :verysmug:

Delighted you got your payout though, Andi bruv. :thumbsup:

Mr Webster will not be bothered about a silly thing like that. He's a team player and will be happy for his pal, Eggy. He was going to donate his goal bonus to little babies with cancer anyway.

:verysmug:

Tommy Wiseau

I have no idea where it came from!

Spotted it last night and thought 'ah well, I've nae objections!'.

:lol:

Not even you that made it = even funnier.

I won't be joining you in that though just in case JKB4A's gets a hold of it and finally hunts me down for, well, whatever it was. :rolleyes:

Mr Webster will not be bothered about a silly thing like that. He's a team player and will be happy for his pal, Eggy. He was going to donate his goal bonus to little babies with cancer anyway.

:verysmug:

I note that a disrespect for Webster still exists in some way within you as you have not even bothered your arse to try and think of an original nickname for him. Shame. :(

Now stealing money aff weans anaw. If he was any kind of a 'man', he'd have made up the diffo thanks to his inflated pay packet - maybe one of the many he has earned while sitting in the stand pretending he's broken. :verysmug:

Archived