A pal of mine......

thirdyboy1976

thirdyboy1976

A friend of mine who is hobo & I have known 20 years, phoned me after the game, he was with with a few other unwashed that I know. He was pretty disconsolate....talking about relegation, how they were lucky not to concede 6, poorest hibs team ever etc etc. I gave it my best, most concerted, patronising...."ah well, you know how it is...football's football" before I cracked up & started giving them pelter's. All he could muster was "least we've no got a beast"....before hanging up.

Anyway I just wanted to share his misery, so you can enjoy it also..... :woot:

A friend of mine who is hobo & I have known 20 years, phoned me after the game, he was with with a few other unwashed that I know. He was pretty disconsolate....talking about relegation, how they were lucky not to concede 6, poorest hibs team ever etc etc. I gave it my best, most concerted, patronising...."ah well, you know how it is...football's football" before I cracked up & started giving them pelter's. All he could muster was "least we've no got a beast"....before hanging up.

Anyway I just wanted to share his misery, so you can enjoy it also..... :woot:

Oh they're hurting. Now call him back and point out that our beast was actually one of theirs - let him hurt some more.

Archived