Ian Black

Breakin' Rocks

Breakin' Rocks

Had an excellent game today. Appears to have become the pantomime villain with the media. The guy played really well. Hibs aggression failed badly.

The media monkey's comment on the fans twirling their scarf is an utter disgrace. Maybe the cowards getting a bit twitchy if the JTs are about to go on a run.

Chris Benoit

Thought he was pretty pish

Bit harsh Vince, was quality first half but not really in it second

jambojim1986

I thought he was brilliant today. I wish he would pass instead of shooting though, he scored a peach a couple of seasons ago against Falkirk and hasnt hit the target since!

Had an excellent game today. Appears to have become the pantomime villain with the media. The guy played really well. Hibs aggression failed badly.

The media monkey's comment on the fans twirling their scarf is an utter disgrace. Maybe the cowards getting a bit twitchy if the JTs are about to go on a run.

What was said???

played quite well actually.

hugh keevins says he's the most reckless player in the league. i wonder if he saw the four utterly reckless hibs challenges today.

played quite well actually.

hugh keevins says he's the most reckless player in the league. i wonder if he saw the four utterly reckless hibs challenges today.

To be fair he is pretty reckless however today I thought he was very disciplined. Didn't really do enough for me though but I thought unusually Adrian worse.

To be fair he is pretty reckless however today I thought he was very disciplined. Didn't really do enough for me though but I thought unusually Adrian worse.

in a pretty frenetic game i think he did about as much as anyone could have. i like him when he's in that kind of frame of mind. disciplined as you say. he adds an offensive aspect to his game to go along with the 'midfield terrier' role. it's a shame he really can't shoot for toffee.

:rolleyes:

thought he was brilliant all the way through. great touch on him, took the ball well in tight spaces, simple passes to keep the ball moving, always popping up to make himself available made a few incisive passes aswell. he was my man of the match

Archived