David Murray

jimbrown76

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

I was told earlier today that David Murray was buying out the mad one in January, the source is a man who is not one to make things up and is in a profession where he may well get this type of information.

I'm not sure what to make of it, the only thing I can think of is that it may be something to do with the new stadium project.

If I'm not mistaken Murray owns the land.

I'm not a shareholder and have no access to Annual Report, does something happen on December 31st?

Drylaw Hearts

I was told earlier today that David Murray was buying out the mad one in January, the source is a man who is not one to make things up and is in a profession where he may well get this type of information.

I'm not sure what to make of it, the only thing I can think of is that it may be something to do with the new stadium project.

I'm not a shareholder and have no access to Annual Report, does something happen on December 31st?

Hogmanay.

Heard the ownership will not come down to money but a winner takes all masters game of chess between Mr Romanov and Mr Murray.

Mr Romanov will take him to the ******* cleaners.

Drylaw Hearts

Putting aside whether this is pish or not, which it is.

Would anyone fancy SDM over Vlad?

In a race ?

No.

In a race ?

No.

Maybe Murray could get his monkey friends to lift him through the air?

Vlad destroys him in a swimming race with his Nessie training.

Coburg Hearts

Don't know about December 31st but we normally F**ck the Hibs the day after :thumbsup:

Or when Sky/ESPN dictate when we play.....but you are correct. :thumbsup:

Jambomullins

Anybody?

No ok, not anybody but Murray buying out Romanov..............yes ******* please

No ok, not anybody but Murray buying out Romanov..............yes ******* please

Why after the Rangers debacle?

Coburg Hearts

Heard the ownership will not come down to money but a winner takes all masters game of chess between Mr Romanov and Mr Murray.

Mr Romanov will take him to the ******* cleaners.

Rudi will do the check-mate for Vlad.

Why the ignorant replies?

I'm not posting anything against our club.

I thought in the report something was mentioned about December 31st, I was hoping a shareholder would respond.

It's derby weekend and if any post smells of being anti'Hearts or having a sly dig then you will be the the game in one big turkey shoot!!,so just jog on and all will be well.

Gregory House M.D.

David Murray buys football club, football club fecks his business, David Murray buys another club which he probably couldn't afford now.

Sounds plausible. :goodone:

Ray Winstone

Given his current financial predicament was caused by investing in a football club, I am pretty sure Murray will never want to be involved in another one ever again.

Clerry Jambo

Interesting JB :thumbsup:

Quite apart from this rumour, David Murray was on my missus' ward recently and she said he was a proper gent, who also had a lot of good things to say about our club.

That aside, I have nothing to add to this thread. What will be, will be.

[admin edit]

Independence

If he buys any team again and it is a big 'if' it would probably be Ayr Utd. That is the team he supports and tried to buy before Rankers. Ayr turned him down and the rest is history. How the Ayr Utd board reacted is beyond belief.

Archived