Thank you and goodnight

Alfie Conn

Somehow I have racked over 500 posts on here!

Anyway it is about time I took my leave as I have probably outstayed my welcome.

Just wanted to say cheers for the banter and debate over the last couple of weeks.

I have enjoyed chatting to you lads and lasses you were a good bunch on here and those I interacted with Thur were top people.

I never did get my free pints at the HH but nevermind I enjoyed being of help on the forum and through the MANY PMs I received regarding the game at ours.

Good luck against the wee team this weekend and I genuinely hope you break up the OF stranglehold on the SPL.

Tottenham til I die. YIDS!

chester copperpot

Anyway it is about time I took my leave as I have probably outstayed my welcome.

Just wanted to say cheers for the banter and debate over the last couple of weeks.

I have enjoyed chatting to you lads and lasses you were a good bunch on here and those I interacted with Thur were top people.

I never did get my free pints at the HH but nevermind I enjoyed being of help on the forum and through the MANY PMs I received regarding the game at ours.

Good luck against the wee team this weekend and I genuinely hope you break up the OF stranglehold on the SPL.

All the best Alfie lad, apologies for not replying to my messages on Thursday, I am sure by reading through these threads, you will have seen that I kinda fell asleep in my hotel room, and never made it to the game.

Pleasure having you. I always enjoy other fans contributions, good to get another perspective. Cheers

Ryan Gosling

All the best Alfie lad, apologies for not replying to my messages on Thursday, I am sure by reading through these threads, you will have seen that I kinda fell asleep in my hotel room, and never made it to the game.

:what:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aw the best mate - my Son is named after your username thumbsup.gif

The guy's been a member of the forum for 22 days and you named your son after him?! :o

:ninja:

The guy's been a member of the forum for 22 days and you named your son after him?! :o

He really is THAT good a poster laugh.gif

Coburg Hearts

Good luck for the season.......would love you to win the epl but can't see it this season. You've been a credit to your club and had you stayed another week you might have overtaken my post count. :geek:

All the best. :thumbsup:

J.T.F.Robertson

I never did get my free at the HHpints but nevermind I enjoyed being of help on the forum and through the MANY PMs I received regarding the game at ours.

Bet that was a shocker. :rolleyes: All the best A.C. :thumbsup:

COYS ;)

:lol:

Really??!!!!!

A megabus trek, to fall asleep in a hotel room!

Brilliant. Don't want to rub it in too much mate, but you missed one hell of an atmosphere, as I'm sure you know by now. :ninja:

Oneneilberry

Good luck Alfie!

But when you open the Sunday paper the JT's result will be the first you look for !

We all see the light eventually.

FTH

chester copperpot

:lol:

Really??!!!!!

A megabus trek, to fall asleep in a hotel room!

Brilliant. Don't want to rub it in too much mate, but you missed one hell of an atmosphere, as I'm sure you know by now. :ninja:

Yes, watched the game back on ITV4, fecking regretting that and all the footage in the HH.

Never mind. Done now. On to tomorrow now.

its been great having you round these parts alfie, and pleased you had a good time with us.

hope you don't really leave and you do pop your head round the door from time to time

best of luck in ireland, hope you do well

Time for me to go too.

Thanks for all your info re staying in Edinburgh, we had a great time.

I will leave you with a vid shot from my seat at the Lane.

All the best for the rest of the season.

COYS

portobellojambo1

Andy/Alfie,

10 games into this EPL season you will both be in the same position, missing what you experienced Thursday night past. Before you know it your homes will be up for sale, you'll be relocating to Edinburgh and heading along to watch HMFC every week. Thursday night was only a small taster of how good it gets.

It is a bug that gets to everyone, see HMFC once and you want much more of it.

All the best to each and every Spurs supporter that's visited JKB this last wee while.

But.......please don't go. I hate goodbyes.

Chester :rofl:

Seriously though mate, gutted for you.

:cornette:

laugh.gif

Best spoiler ever,

Archived