The leech that is Freddie

Jamdub

How much money did he rob off the 'peasants' last season. blink.gif

Former Arsenal and Celtic winger Freddie Ljungberg has signed for Japanese club S-Pulse, subject to a work permit, his representatives have confirmed.

Ljungberg, 34, spent the second part of last season with Celtic after a spell in Major League Soccer, but made only seven appearances for the Scottish club before departing as a free agent.

"I am so excited about playing in Japan, I was inspired by the way the Japanese people dealt with the tragedy of March 11th earthquake and I really want to show support for them by playing football in Japan and for S-Pulse in particular," Ljungberg said.

ninja.gifEverything that is wrong with football today.

Coburg Hearts

Former Arsenal and Celtic winger Freddie Ljungberg has signed for Japanese club S-Pulse, subject to a work permit, his representatives have confirmed.

Ljungberg, 34, spent the second part of last season with Celtic after a spell in Major League Soccer, but made only seven appearances for the Scottish club before departing as a free agent.

"I am so excited about playing in Japan, I was inspired by the way the Japanese people dealt with the tragedy of March 11th earthquake and I really want to show support for them by playing football in Japan and for S-Pulse in particular," Ljungberg said.

I take it he is going to donate his wages to the relief fund? Very sporting of him. B)

J.T.F.Robertson

Give me strength.

he'll be playing for nothing then :whistling:

alwaysthereinspirit

Heard that quote before.

"I'm so excited to be playing in Glasgow. The way they've dealt with the earthquake should be an inspiration to us all"

'actually Freddie there was never an earthquake. It always looks like this"

"holy $#!t they seriously need an earthquake"

Archived