Mehdi Taouil

livi

What exactly is the latest with his injury. Does anybody know.

There have been no updates from the management about a planned return date and no threads on here.

Is he the forgotten man as I think we need his ability in midfield to balance out all the hard workers we just seem to have playing at the moment.

Anybody heard how he is. :thumbsup:

Sergio Garcia

I actually had forgotten about him totally. Hopefully he will turn out to be a cracking player, the lack of mention of him is worrying though

Fermit the Krog

groin hes been out since Rangers another long injury wait like KK i fear

You're talking through your groin. :teehee:

Full training this week, no problems he'll be in squad for derby.

Gregory House M.D.

groin hes been out since Rangers another long injury wait like KK i fear

Jesus Christ, KK's had two operations, has arthritis in his hip and is 30+, and you have Medhi Taouil down for the same injury period with a groin strain. :vrface:

Jesus Christ, KK's had two operations, has arthritis in his hip and is 30+, and you have Medhi Taouil down for the same injury period with a groin strain. :vrface:

WTF

I was about to start a thread about him. Can't wait too see him in action. Hope he can stay fit and be a mainstay in our midfield. Any news on Suso?

I was about to start a thread about him. Can't wait too see him in action. Hope he can stay fit and be a mainstay in our midfield. Any news on Suso?

Yes he wants to go home.

What exactly is the latest with his injury. Does anybody know.

There have been no updates from the management about a planned return date and no threads on here.

Is he the forgotten man as I think we need his ability in midfield to balance out all the hard workers we just seem to have playing at the moment.

Anybody heard how he is. :thumbsup:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah the power of Kickback :thumbsup:

http://edinburghnews...-the.6822980.jp

Archived