That Familiar Sound At The Piggery

suds66

Jambo Hoggie

It would seem that the fat birds couldn't get their seat costumes to fit. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

heartsfc_fan

8,886 is terrible for a Saturday afternoon 3pm kick off. Really REALLY terrible.

They are a club in decline. Just like Aberdeen. 7,989 at their game.

:laugh:

I like the fact they turned down money for Calderwood and will end up paying him to leave.

indeed. Instead of being ?300k up at the start of the season, with the opportunity to bring in someone who doesn't make the frozen fish counter at Tesco's look chasrimatic, they will be sitting bottom of the league and have to pay out his contract to get rid of him.

Fabulous stuff.

Floodlights, it's what they are famous for

Another myth bites the dust:

"Ochilview wrote itself into Scottish football history when it was the venue for the first modern floodlit match in Scotland, a friendly against Hibernian on 7 November 1951."

Oh dear, they're not even famous for that!

heartsfc_fan

If Hibs hadn't got a lucky last minute goal against Inverness they would be bottom.

Colin Calderwood's record bears repating

P 36 W9 D6 L21 F 34 A 58.

Marvellous stuff.

Or 33 points out of a possible 108 - Now if that's not relegation stuff I don't know what is !!

Or 33 points out of a possible 108 - Now if that's not relegation stuff I don't know what is !!

to be fair, that includes the two cup games against 2nd division side Ayr united in which Hibs failed to score. so 33 from a possible 102

to be fair, that includes the two cup games against 2nd division side Ayr united in which Hibs failed to score. so 33 from a possible 102

Thats ok then for a minute there I thought his record was absymal :D

See to be honest - 8800 is actually more than I'd expected them to get.

I dont think its unrealistic to predict crowds in the region of 6k before long.

See to be honest - 8800 is actually more than I'd expected them to get.

I dont think its unrealistic to predict crowds in the region of 6k before long.

saving their money for the 2nd Great Adventure.

Who uses the word 'Clumps' :down: honest , get a grip, that aside good to see the Wee Team lose :thumbsup:

Saying that at a wedding the night and the best man is a Hobo, wait till i call him a Clump eh :woot:

Some similarities to the clumps, dinnae be so hasty on the lad!

np2__2.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

After Thursday night the Flumps could not help themselves ripping the p!sh out of us..................

Pay Back time...........................................

See even the narrowest and most disputed wee win here? I am going to rip the utter pesh out of every Hibs fan I know.

Seriously? Trying to latch on to Spurs beating us when they are as pish as they are?... They kinda bring it on themselves dontcha know? :rolleyes:

See even the narrowest and most disputed wee win here? I am going to rip the utter pesh out of every Hibs fan I know.

Seriously? Trying to latch on to Spurs beating us when they are as pish as they are?... They kinda bring it on themselves dontcha know? :rolleyes:

Spot on mate...............................

When you read some of the utter dung they post on other sites, it utterly amazes you that they actually think Hearts getting pumped by Spurs is worse than their stinking little excuse for a club getting horsed from Killie & St. Midden.....................Priceless.

_54717541_thompson.jpg

Thompson celebrates his equaliser at Fester Road;laugh.gif

Christ, even the seats look miserable!

Anyway, caption.... "here Ma, ave just hud a text like tae say thit thur watin tae gie us a double burfday celybrashin, your 30ith an ma 18-nf it the same time, it the Hibs club!"

From Lolderwood:

"I don't feel pressure at all," the Hibs boss told BBC Radio Scotland.

"If the reason we are losing games wasn't obvious then you would worry: we are finding out the level that we need to get to, and we're not there yet."

Not quite there yet, but a loss on Sunday and an ICT win will put you where you deserve to be. :thumbsup:

From Lolderwood:

"I don't feel pressure at all," the Hibs boss told BBC Radio Scotland.

"If the reason we are losing games wasn't obvious then you would worry: we are finding out the level that we need to get to, and we're not there yet."

Not quite there yet, but a loss on Sunday and an ICT win will put you where you deserve to be. :thumbsup:

Makes you wonder what kind of s h ! t he smokes!

_54717541_thompson.jpg

"thats it ma - I'm phoning social services this time, I can't take this torture anymore"

_54717541_thompson.jpg

Fatty on the right:- "We missed Zumba for this shite, badword boot ken"

Mine was class.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news champ, but I've laughed harder watching Hibs score.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news champ, but I've laughed harder watching Hibs score.

you're not my audience.....still, mine was class

Governor Tarkin

they are the black death... aint welcome anywhere

Agreed Ricardo. Pint Thursday?

Archived