Tam Cowan

Gregory House M.D.

The same Tam Cowan praised Templeton big time when we beat Motherwell at firpark last season,I like him he has a go at everyone especially the old firm something that most journos wont do.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Tam Cowen. He always fair and tends to give every team a fair share of a slagging and not in a bad way either, and especially working for a west coast based paper.

I actually find the guy quite funny tbh.

I don't tend to buy the DR but my father in law brings it in with him every other Saturday. Tam Cowan's column is the first thing I look for because you can guarantee that it's the only article not sucking up to the OF. We got horsed the other night and deserve the laughs from others, but bear in mind that it'll be someone else next week (well maybe not!).

He supports a team outwith the OF and will be well aware of what it's like to see your team pumped and that having a laugh about it helps.

Those who don't like him are entitled to their opinion but bear in mind that there are others like Gordon Waddell, Hugh 'Face like a scrotum' Keevins, etc who stick the boot in most weeks regardless of any results we have had.

Archived