Tam Cowan

Gregory House M.D.

Gregory House M.D.

A few quotes:

"Was anyone else stunned when Paulo Sergio wasn't sacked midway through the first half?"

"When the DJ :goodone: announced Dave Mackay was coming on the park at half-time, did anyone else think it was a Hearts sub?"

"Would the Jambos consider chartering their own train like Brad Pitt and his numerous children as, coincidentally, alot of the Gorgie Boys probably don't know their real father either"

Am I being too easily offended by this fat, tedious ***** or what?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few quotes:

"Was anyone else stunned when Paulo Sergio wasn't sacked midway through the first half?"

"When the DJ :goodone: announced Dave Mackay was coming on the park at half-time, did anyone else think it was a Hearts sub?"

"Would the Jambos consider chartering their own train like Brad Pitt and his numerous children as, coincidentally, alot of the Gorgie Boys probably don't know their real father either"

Some people need to lighten up a bit

Ivanauskas33

I think you are being too easily offended. Cowan has always been relatively fair to Hearts and often gives us credit/defends us at times when not many journalists do.

WeeToonJambo

Last week there was a thread on here saying what a great guy Tam Cowan was. What a difference a week makes. Some people are far too easily offended and should take Cowan for what he is. A comedian, trying to get some laughs. He'll pick on somebody else next week.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

easily offended.

The article is rather funny and in no way a stab in the back of anybody connected with Hearts.

As for the "Gorgie Boys" comment............. probably about right :thumbsup:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

He does it too everyone. He's no less fair to us. In fact, he's defo got a wee soft spot for Hearts.

Gregory House M.D.

Don't think the dig at the fathers bit was funny in the slightest. Infuriated me actually. The whole article was just a shite dig at Hearts and Romanov.

Don't think the dig at the fathers bit was funny in the slightest. Infuriated me actually. The whole article was just a shite dig at Hearts and Romanov.

That's the bit that I had the problem with. He wouldn't dream of making the same reference to either side of Glasgow where the "joke" would actually carry more truth.

Some folk care far too much about what others say about us.

If any other team got skelped for 5 I'd be ripping into them as well.

Neilson's Shank

Some folk care far too much about what others say about us.

If any other team got skelped for 5 I'd be ripping into them as well.

This

Ryan Gosling

Don't think the dig at the fathers bit was funny in the slightest. Infuriated me actually.

Single parent family/abandoned orphan. NAP.

Relatively well respected BBC pundit & comedian vs well known JKB gobshite?

Its a tricky one, right enough.

The People's Chimp

The poor wee sensitive lambs amongst our support kick back against media oppression.

Little wonder people say Kickback is dying when utter tripe like this is clogging it up.

HGW you need to have a serious word with yourself. Either that or donate your keyboard to charity and save us all the pain.

ernie winchester

A few quotes:

I like Tam Cowan simply because nobody is exempt from a good slagging, (particularly the OF) especially when they get a doing, as we did. Take it on the chin and get on with it. :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

Single parent family/abandoned orphan. NAP.

Classy. Wouldn't expect much better from you though.

Ah well, this threads an abortion. Appears the kickbackers are all too happy to bend over because "It's comedy"

He was at Shareholders dinner last season and was brilliant. Took the piss out of everybody. Does'nt miss any team!! :thumbsup:

All roads lead to Gorgie

Tam is often quoted as saying he has Jambo mates. He also supports his local team in an old squirm hotbed. That makes him OK in my books. Chill B)

Ivanauskas33

That's the bit that I had the problem with. He wouldn't dream of making the same reference to either side of Glasgow where the "joke" would actually carry more truth.

I actually think he would, and most likely has.

canny believe the wankfest the west coast media are havin over thursday night, yes we were outplayed and totally outclassed, but surely theres no need to go on like this, hugh keevins, gary ralston, tam cowan, you wouldn't write shite like that for celtic or rangers so why are they wankin theirselves off over us gettin beat, what the hell are they all about, no wonder we hate weegies, **** them all

Ah well, this threads an abortion. Appears the kickbackers are all too happy to bend over because "It's comedy"

what do you suggest we do? bump our gums on an internet forum? who really gives a **** either way?

Jamboman1512

Couldn't give a monkey's.

Cowan's alright.

This

Don't know how to put this but if you listen carefully you'll see that Stuart and Tam's show isn't actually intended to be serious sports coverage.

You can't really get offended by someone saying you're an orphan then call the thread an "abortion" in the same post.

You can't really get offended by someone saying you're an orphan then call the thread an "abortion" in the same post.

He doesn't soud all that Happy tbh. :unsure:

Gregory House M.D.

Don't know how to put this but if you listen carefully you'll see that Stuart and Tam's show isn't actually intended to be serious sports coverage.

Listen to the paper? Good luck with that.

ernie winchester

Anyone who thinks Cowan (or Cosgrove) pander to the OF in any way obviously never listens to their show.

The People's Chimp

Listen to the paper? Good luck with that.

What do you intend doing with your JKB worst poster statuette? Mantlepiece?

Gregory House M.D.

What do you intend doing with your JKB worst poster statuette? Mantlepiece?

Maybe a wee antique case.

Ivanauskas33

canny believe the wankfest the west coast media are havin over thursday night, yes we were outplayed and totally outclassed, but surely theres no need to go on like this, hugh keevins, gary ralston, tam cowan, you wouldn't write shite like that for celtic or rangers so why are they wankin theirselves off over us gettin beat, what the hell are they all about, no wonder we hate weegies, **** them all

Again, yes he would and has in the past.

Chris Benoit

The world was a better place during HGW's self imposed exile, led us into a false sense of security with his first few posts but seems to have reverted back to type. Congratulations bud your as annoying now as you've always been, if not more. :thumbsup:

The world was a better place during HGW's self imposed exile, led us into a false sense of security with his first few posts but seems to have reverted back to type. Congratulations bud your as annoying now as you've always been, if not more. :thumbsup:

:lol:

given the result and performance its a pretty fair article from a comic. can't understand how anyone could get worked up in the slightest about this.

There are many many people in Scotlands media that you could say 'have it in' for Hearts.

TC is not one of them.

Always been more than fair re all things Hearts.

A thread like this genuinely makes me wonder how paranoid some of our support are.

Tam Cowan hates the OF. He's a decent guy. If he's had a wee pop at us, then it must be about the first time he's done it.

Since VR rolled into Tynie, all and sundry have had a dig at us. Throughout all that time, TC has remained one of our staunchest supporters.

Snake Plissken

He doesn't bother me.

I think his accent is a little forced but he's pretty fair to every team.

Seymour M Hersh

I like Cowan and Cosgrove. Has a laugh at everyones expense but is also fair and makes positive comments (about us). I can only guess the OP's bursd has been done by another couple of celebs behind his back. Ouch!! :lol:

The 1st quote I laughed at...

The 2nd... I said almost verbatim at half-time, I also imagine every 2nd Hearts fan said the same...

The 3rd... could have been said about any team, just so happens we are taking a train trip in the next week.

Get yourself a wee beer and relax

A few quotes:

Yes,it's something called BANTER,normal people seem to get it and don't get offended by it,but some people just can't help themselves,usually paranoid people think that things like that are aimed specifically at them.

Alba gu Brath

A few quotes:

Aye. Take it easy. Or sue him?

Gregory House M.D.

I like Cowan and Cosgrove. Has a laugh at everyones expense but is also fair and makes positive comments (about us). I can only guess the OP's bursd has been done by another couple of celebs behind his back. Ouch!! :lol:

You still using that second hand patter :vrface:

"The most petty and ill informed show on the radio"

They admit it

I wouldn't worry about it, everyone is entitled to a bit of banter.

The Old Tolbooth

A few quotes:

Personally, I reckon you're on your period. :whistling:

Archived