Championship keeper at best

starsky

Johanes de Silentio

Best 'keeper we've had since Gordon, and way better than most in our league.

Good enough.

If you think we'll get better - especially after ***** like Kurskis et al, then I'm afraid you're probably delusional.

Tommy Wiseau

[/size]

it does to me. thumbsup.gif

If you don't think that Gomes would walk into this league as its best goalkeeper by a mile, just like he was the best goalkeeper in Holland by a mile when he was at PSV, you are kidding yourself on pal.

NextGenerationJambo

Best 'keeper we've had since Gordon, and way better than most in our league.

Good enough.

If you think we'll get better - especially after ***** like Kurskis et al, then I'm afraid you're probably delusional.

best keeper in the spl without a shadow of a doubt.

has saved our backsides to often to count!!

Gordon Ramsay

Kello is vastly over rated.

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

1 he dived with his arms at his side. 1 dived up the way when shot was low and the third was right at him.

A top keeper keeps you in games digs you out when backs are to the wall Kello did neither. His level is Hearts. Nothing wrong with that but talk he is worth a few quid is just silly.

My opinion as a former keeper.

Hahahaha.

Just you wait til 28th August son, someone's due a pumping and who better to get it than the tramps.

Kello would look a lot better in front of a suitable defence.

OK, that takes care of defensive mid...now whom you gonna play in goal?

:lol:

Sorry, I like Kello and all, and I've defended him here, but just because Gomes has made a few howlers in his time doesn't mean that he's not a shitload better than him.

I wouldn't say he's a shitload better.

Kello is a very good SPL goalkeeper and is probably the level we should be looking for.

Agree on Kello. Solid keeper who was not at fault for the defeat last night at all. His cracking shot stopping has won Hearts a fair few points the past few seasons. Could play at a higher level IMO.

Saying that Hearts are on par with a mid bottom League 1 side is nonsense though. Just had a swatch at the League 1 table and we would easily beat the likes of Carlisle, Walsall, Bury, Stevenage etc etc. The current Hearts squad would challenge for the title in that league I'd say.

I wouldn't be backing us on our performances so far this season.

Tommy Wiseau

I wouldn't say he's a shitload better.

Kello is a very good SPL goalkeeper and is probably the level we should be looking for.

Second line is absolutely spot on - I haven't said anything else.

Gomes' record speaks for itself though, regardless of a few high profile mistakes. Holder of records for clean sheets etc in Holland (and has the second longest consecutive streak for clean sheets of all time in the Netherlands), was unreal in PSV's run to the semis of the Champions League, has won titles and trophies at club and international level. Sorry but Kello's not that standard and would make mistakes in the Premiership as well I'm afraid.

OK, that takes care of defensive mid...now whom you gonna play in goal?

Dammit!!! I wanted to use that line :lol:

Coburg Hearts

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

1 he dived with his arms at his side. 1 dived up the way when shot was low and the third was right at him.

A top keeper keeps you in games digs you out when backs are to the wall Kello did neither. His level is Hearts. Nothing wrong with that but talk he is worth a few quid is just silly.

What a crock of utter garbage.

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

Hahahahaha :thumbsup:

Former keeper? Haha, Bee Keeper? Book Keeper?

Have they found a cure for aids yet? No, didnt think so, enjoy your short life ya junkie hobo.

Archived