Championship keeper at best

starsky

Kello is vastly over rated.

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

1 he dived with his arms at his side. 1 dived up the way when shot was low and the third was right at him.

A top keeper keeps you in games digs you out when backs are to the wall Kello did neither. His level is Hearts. Nothing wrong with that but talk he is worth a few quid is just silly.

My opinion as a former keeper.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

1 he dived with his arms at his side. 1 dived up the way when shot was low and the third was right at him.

A top keeper keeps you in games digs you out when backs are to the wall Kello did neither. His level is Hearts. Nothing wrong with that but talk he is worth a few quid is just silly.

Former keeper with whom?

Kello has saved us repeatedly over the last few years.

Please, none of the goals were Kellos fault. IMO he was the 1 player who couldn't have done much more.

Also, IMO this thread is ridiculous.

Walter Bishop

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

Oh sweet jesus!! What a terrible thread, he is 100 times better than your collection of pish Brown,Stack etc etc!!

Jog on Hobbit!

Please, none of the goals were Kellos fault. IMO he was the 1 player who couldn't have done much more.

Also, IMO this thread is ridiculous.

This

also Kello made a really good save in the second half that he tipped wide .. was given as a goalkick though.

We are prob on par with a mid-bottom league 1 side so if Kello is championship then good.

A do think your talking pish tho , kello is one player who has been consistently good

Armadale_isnt_all_rangers

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

What a stupid statement!

I'm quite happy if every team shares this opinion of Kello as I want him to stay at Hearts for many years yet.Can he sign a pre contract in January with someone ?

Jambof3tornado

Given that we play in a pub league then clearly having a championship keeper gives us a massive advantage.

What a badword thread!!!

Kello was shocking yesterday!! Watch the highlights he is no where near any of the goals! Yes webster and zal were awful but kello must shoulder some of the blame, poor performance!!

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

You guys just keep coming out the wood work huh?

We are prob on par with a mid-bottom league 1 side so if Kello is championship then good.

A do think your talking pish tho , kello is one player who has been consistently good

Agree on Kello. Solid keeper who was not at fault for the defeat last night at all. His cracking shot stopping has won Hearts a fair few points the past few seasons. Could play at a higher level IMO.

Saying that Hearts are on par with a mid bottom League 1 side is nonsense though. Just had a swatch at the League 1 table and we would easily beat the likes of Carlisle, Walsall, Bury, Stevenage etc etc. The current Hearts squad would challenge for the title in that league I'd say.

Clerry Jambo

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

I hate responding with this mate as it gits on my thrupenny's but the post deserved it...

:cornette:

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

Graeme Stack, Blue Square Premier South at best :Vlad-Stupid:

Aw just for the record you are a complete welt and I just pray you keep :lolderwood: at the San Giro as it is only a matter of time before he takes you down :rudi:

alwaysthereinspirit

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

I think Messi is over-rated. My opinion as a former under 21 juvenile.

Agree on Kello. Solid keeper who was not at fault for the defeat last night at all. His cracking shot stopping has won Hearts a fair few points the past few seasons. Could play at a higher level IMO.

Saying that Hearts are on par with a mid bottom League 1 side is nonsense though. Just had a swatch at the League 1 table and we would easily beat the likes of Carlisle, Walsall, Bury, Stevenage etc etc. The current Hearts squad would challenge for the title in that league I'd say.

It still shows how shit the SPL is though it's still division 3 in England.League 1 is just a dressed up name.

Hawick Jambo

Utter tripe - Kello was not at fault for any of the goals

Spurs were just better than us. Lets hope we learn from the experience

Anyone else we can blame

Richard Luffnan

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

you aint no former keeper your a fool !!!!!!!!!!! one on ones when the opposition bury the ball as they did gave Kello no chance . what you taking buddie ??

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

Easily the biggest load of nonsense posted on here, ever. Not one of those goals were his fault.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Just had a swatch at the League 1 table and we would easily beat the likes of Carlisle, ............ etc etc. The current Hearts squad would challenge for the title in that league I'd say.

I'm sure there is a poster on here that used to play for them. He could maybe back you up. Can't remember who it was though

I'm sure there is a poster on here that used to play for them. He could maybe back you up. Can't remember who it was though

That'll be crap then as JUVE is the guy who your thinking of yes??

Chaka Demus & pliers

That'll be crap then as JUVE is the guy who your thinking of yes??

Don't think it was him. The guy I'm thinking of was German

Johanes de Silentio

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

This place sometimes. :facepalm:

Brunton Park bench-warmer.

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

Who did you play for?

Tommy Wiseau

I hate responding with this mate as it gits on my thrupenny's but the post deserved it...

:cornette:

Now you know how I feel when I do that face. I just obviously have a lower threshold for it than you - to your eternal credit. Just a better person than me probably. :lol:

In fairness, Kello probably is upper Championship standard. What I would ask is, though, is how the feck that is a bad thing? Plenty Championship players play or have played international football and although over-rated, it's of a higher overall standard than a lot of top leagues out there.

Folk need to wake up and remember who we are and where we are. We're ****ing lucky to have a keeper like MK.

East of Scotland League. NAP.

:sob:

Carlisle bench? :ninja:

It still shows how shit the SPL is though it's still division 3 in England.League 1 is just a dressed up name.

I'd say it reflects more on the quality of English football to be honest, if you compare the population of the two countries. Our national team, and our domestic clubs in Europe have consistently punched above their weight given the size of Scotland. Lets not get into that argument again though :thumbsup:

I played in goals once for my pimary school side and let in 5 goals. It was the norm for us to get humped every week.

Kello was brutually exposed. He is a top keeper. My opinion as a former keeper.

As a former winner of the egg and spoon race at the P6 school sports day I'd like to say Samaras runs like a big lassie.

Tommy Wiseau

Kello was at fault for none of the goals.

4th goal was poor from him, caught completely in no man's land and made it easy for Bale, although the defensive line was more responsible in the grand scheme. Wasn't too enamoured with his efforts at the third either, easy beat at the near post and didn't spread himself well, although again you point the fingers at the defence first and foremost.

Neither of which excuse this horrific thread.

Buffalo Bill

I've been banging the drum on here for Kello for three years now but I didn't think he had a great game last night.

Gregory House M.D.

Not read 1 post but...

:Vlad-Stupid: :Vlad-Stupid:

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

:yas:

we've had the full shebang now, todays witch hunt has managed to blame everyone connected with the club for last nights defeat.

you'd think we'd been beaten 5 nowt by East Fife FFS

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

What a w*nk!!

Johanes de Silentio

Not a word about the clinical finishing.

:facepalm:

I'm not in the habit of saying this, but...

Hobo?

shaun.lawson

There really should be an IQ test if you want to use a computer. Those with IQs of lower than a goldfish need not apply.

NextGenerationJambo

7 shots on goal 5 goals.

:wtfvlad:

Bert Le Clos

For all 5 of the goals the player was one on one with Kello.

All strikers through one on one I expect to score. Especially players of the quality of Spurs.

Blaming Kello is fecking ridiculous.

Tommy Wiseau

:lol:

Sorry, I like Kello and all, and I've defended him here, but just because Gomes has made a few howlers in his time doesn't mean that he's not a shitload better than him.

:lol:

Sorry, I like Kello and all, and I've defended him here, but just because Gomes has made a few howlers in his time doesn't mean that he's not a shitload better than him.

it does to me. thumbsup.gif

Archived