Team v killie

johnjl

Three points up for grabs and a few of our better passing players have to play from the start IMO.

Kello

Hamill Zaliukas Webster Grainger

Templeton Mrowiec Obua Driver

Skacel

Sutton

Would give Stevo a shot on the bench for this one or maybe play him instead of Sutton. Killie have a couple of injury problems with Dayton and Silva doubts.

Barney Rubble

Three points up for grabs and a few of our better passing players have to play from the start IMO.

Kello

Hamill Zaliukas W****er Grainger

Skacel

Sutton

Would give Stevo a shot on the bench for this one or maybe play him instead of Sutton. Killie have a couple of injury problems with Dayton and Silva doubts.

Fixed that for you :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

Kello

McGowan Jonsson Zaliukas Grainger

Mroweic

Driver Obua Novikovas

Skacel

Sutton

I would play McGowan ahead of Hamill.

Certainly at right back, Hamill's honking at full back. Looked ok in centre mid

Kello

McGowan Webster Zaliukas Grainger

Temps Stevenson Jonsson Skacel

Sutton Elliott

4-4-2 crazy idea, i'm not overly fussed about who plays. Eggy, stevenson and rudi in the mid. and 2 forwards! Hammy/Mcgowan not to fussy. driver, temp or novi

Kello

Skacel

Sutton

Steven Hawkins can move quicker than 'stevo' a player that says everything wrong with scottish football

Kello

Hamill Webster Eggy Grainger

Black Robinson

Temps Stevo Novikovas

Sutton

south morocco

Kello

Skacel

Sutton

which ones

Steven Hawkins can move quicker than 'stevo' a player that says everything wrong with scottish football

You still here- obsession is a bad thing you wanna be Jambo ? :)

which ones

Now now! Remember I said our passing players not necessarily good passing players. Obua, skacel and Webster were who I was talking about.

south morocco

Now now! Remember I said our passing players not necessarily good passing players. Obua, skacel and Webster were who I was talking about.

will let you off on that technicallitythumbsup.gif

If stevo is everything that's wrong with Scottish football where does Ian Murray fit in exactly.

lost in space

UNBELIEVABLE that some posters are still puting Zal and Webster\Waster in the same defence. Were you not at the game? Have you never seen them together before? Not sure of the best pairing - but surely other options have to be tried.

Kello

McGowan Zal Johnson Grainger

Hamill Obua

Elliott RUDI Driver

Stevenson

SUBS - Black\Novi\Adrian\Templeton\Sutton\Smith\Jamie Mac

Not got a problem with Black - but dont think that he and Hamill should play in the same team.

Webster - not fit - and not close to it.

Templeton - needs a rest.

Sutton - only in emergencies

Adrian - needs further coaching (not sure if he has ever had any) - but he may improve under Sergio.

Novi - not far off regular start - but team need a bit more confidence first.

cumbernauldjambo83

Kello

McGowan Zaliukas Eggy Grainger

Templeton Skacel Obua Driver

Stevenson

Elliot

UNBELIEVABLE that some posters are still puting Zal and Webster\Waster in the same defence. Were you not at the game? Have you never seen them together before? Not sure of the best pairing - but surely other options have to be tried.

Kello

McGowan Zal Johnson Grainger

Hamill Obua

Elliott RUDI Driver

Stevenson

SUBS - Black\Novi\Adrian\Templeton\Sutton\Smith\Jamie Mac

Not got a problem with Black - but dont think that he and Hamill should play in the same team.

Webster - not fit - and not close to it.

Templeton - needs a rest.

Sutton - only in emergencies

Adrian - needs further coaching (not sure if he has ever had any) - but he may improve under Sergio.

Novi - not far off regular start - but team need a bit more confidence first.

Zal and Webster are the two best central defenders at the club. No mean feat I know. The more games they play together the quicker they form an understanding,

"Championship at best keeper"

Jonsson McGowan Zaliukas Grainger

Elliott Hamill Robinson Novi

Sutton Stevenson

lost in space

Zal and Webster are the two best central defenders at the club. No mean feat I know. The more games they play together the quicker they form an understanding,

I agree that when fit and on form they are the best 2 central defenders that we have. They MAY forge an understanding - but to me, they dont look as though they want to - dont look comfotable together\dont communicate etc. Their problem with each other causes indecision - and that could not have been more plain last night.

I agree that when fit and on form they are the best 2 central defenders that we have. They MAY forge an understanding - but to me, they dont look as though they want to - dont look comfotable together\dont communicate etc. Their problem with each other causes indecision - and that could not have been more plain last night.

Fair enough. I hadn't considered that they may not want to play together tbh. I agree they were shit yesterday.

Kello

McGowan Zaliukas Webster Grainger

Hamill Jonsson

Novikovas Skacel Templeton

Sutton

Like the look of that team!

Archived