Ruben Palazuelos

Paulie Walnut

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Hardly. Although I would have preferred a midfield of Salvatori, Fulton and Cameron last night. Or Brellier, Skacel, Hartley and Miko. :(

Tynecastle Valhalla

me too, he was really good at passing

but we ned to move on. he is no longer at the club

Got a better answer in our squad right now do we? Don't think so.

What's the question mate?

Tommy Wiseau

:rofl:

He was ****ing crap.

You think he would have made any difference at all to that last night? Really? Really really? The boy was slower than a Jungle John remand.

Paulie Walnut

:rofl:

He was ****ing crap.

You think he would have made any difference at all to that last night? Really? Really really? The boy was slower than a Jungle John remand.

Who was talking about last night?

Messi wouldn't have helped us in midfield last night.

Would add some competition for places in midfield and decent cover for left back as well.

He would prosper in Paulo's passing Hearts team IMO.

I'd take him back. We'd get him for less than he was on last time and his game is exactly the role Mroweic is being asked to play.

Tommy Wiseau

Who was talking about last night?

Messi wouldn't have helped us in midfield last night.

The timing suggested it was a reaction to last night's game. Regardless, point still stands.

He was pish.

Grainger is a better left back and he was murder in central midfield. He's the last player we should be pining for.

Paulie Walnut

Would add some competition for places in midfield and decent cover for left back as well.

Exactly. I guess some people would prefer watching Mrowiec play misplaced passes and loose possession regularly than see a footballer.

If continuously taking an age to control the ball, turning onto his left foot, and then playing a sideways pass was something the manager was looking for then aye, he would fit right in.

Your intelligence by the looks of it.

Well that's me told. I personally do not miss him. I was asking why we miss him. Where would you play him? I don't think he was hard enough. He put his foot on the ball but didn't do a great deal with it for me and had a tendency to hide when we were struggling. His temperament wasn't he greatest and he gave away stupid fouls. All if this is, of course my opinion. Feel free to have a pop though bud. It's good to vent. :rolleyes:

Tommy Wiseau

If taking an age to control the ball, turn onto his left foot, and then play a sideways pass to a man in trouble, almost guaranteeing he would lose the ball and letting players drift past him as if he wasn't even there on a regular basis was something the manager was looking for then aye, he would fit right in.

FTFY

Paulie Walnut

The timing suggested it was a reaction to last night's game. Regardless, point still stands.

He was pish.

Grainger is a better left back and he was murder in central midfield. He's the last player we should be pining for.

Not in the slightest. Having seen all our games this season it has been screaming out for him to be playing(or somebody like him). Maybe Obua can fulfil his early season promise.

Paulie Walnut

If continuously taking an age to control the ball, turning onto his left foot, and then playing a sideways pass was something the manager was looking for then aye, he would fit right in.

Certainly better than watching players consistently loose possession due to lack of touch. At least he keep the ball.

Paulie Walnut

Well that's me told. I personally do not miss him. I was asking why we miss him. Where would you play him? I don't think he was hard enough. He put his foot on the ball but didn't do a great deal with it for me and had a tendency to hide when we were struggling. His temperament wasn't he greatest and he gave away stupid fouls. All if this is, of course my opinion. Feel free to have a pop though bud. It's good to vent. :rolleyes:

Sorry it's been a long bad day at work.

Exactly. I guess some people would prefer watching Mrowiec play misplaced passes and loose possession regularly than see a footballer.

Mrowiec isn't good enough but neither was Rubens.

why are certain posters obsessed about bringing players back to the club? have we had a bring back Robbie Neilson thread yet? :thumbsup:

Sorry it's been a long bad day at work.

It's cool. I feel your pain. Thank feck I'm off till Saturday. :thumbsup:

Paulie Walnut

why are certain posters obsessed about bringing players back to the club? have we had a bring back Robbie Neilson thread yet? :thumbsup:

Never said we should bring him back just that we miss quality midfielders.

Tommy Wiseau

Now this I can get on board with. Sadly Palazuelos is not a quality midfielder.

Had you said Hartley, aye. Had you said Aguiar, aye. Had you said Steve Fulton, aye.

But Ruben Palazuelos? Nah.

Gregory House M.D.

Worse than Black?

Yes, worse than last nights MOTM.

Hope this helps.

Yes, worse than last nights MOTM.

Hope this helps.

It doesn't help.

Black was nowhere near the man of the match. He was not even Hearts best player. (I know he was named as the Hearts MOTM, but given the pumping we got last night that seemed like more of a joke than anything else.)

we've lost far better players than Ruben Palazuelos in the past, really don't understand where your going with this.

Comparing black and Palazuelos is like comparing Tennents and Fosters.

Nowt wrong with the Foster's, Vince.thumbsup.gif

Tennent's on the other hand........yucky.gif

We're been crying out for a central midfilder since bruno left, ruben was and is not the answer. Its a shame some of the names mentioned above are not a few years younger. If plan Paulo is to work VR has to let him bring in some new faces and at least one has to be a central mid player.

Nowt wrong with the Foster's, Vince.thumbsup.gif

Tennent's on the other hand........yucky.gif

Fosters is manky as **** :yucky:

Can't stand it :down:

Fosters is manky as **** :yucky:

Can't stand it :down:

You need to try it again, dude. It is one of those drinks that suffers from a bad reputation but, IMO, is a decent lager.

cardboardcutout

we could have done with his pace against bale!

Sadly Ruben was on a big wedge of cash and that is why he had to go.

Seems he is still without a club, so anything could happen!

You need to try it again, dude. It is one of those drinks that suffers from a bad reputation but, IMO, is a decent lager.

Had it a couple of weeks ago mate.Not a fan of it.

Probably a tad better than Tennents right enough.Although that's not saying much :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

we could have done with his pace against bale!

:lol: Palazuelos and pace in the same sentence :vrface:

_53410988_taouil466.jpg

Anyone else quietly optimistic that this lad could fill the creative void in centre mid? Was encouraged by what little we've seen of him so far, and reckon he could fit in well with PS's passing system.

Gregory House M.D.

_53410988_taouil466.jpg

Anyone else quietly optimistic that this lad could fill the creative void in centre mid? Was encouraged by what little we've seen of him so far, and reckon he could fit in well with PS's passing system.

Sadly, no.

_53410988_taouil466.jpg

Yes.

We miss this guy.

Hang on my sides are bursting. You have a fantatsic sense of humour. Hope nobody takes this seriously.

Gregory House M.D.

Yes.

Not having a go, I hope he is, but what are you basing this on?

Palazuelos was absolutely shite. He offered zero in any capacity and we're a better team without him.

Some laughable points made on this thread like.

Archived