Leaving Early

Guildford_Jambo

Guildford_Jambo

Cant find my old thread but just noticed how many others agree with me now

keep on topic but like someone said, i bet people with their busy lives who have to leave early wouldnt be so busy if Hearts were winning!!

keep on topic but like someone said, i bet people with their busy lives who have to leave early wouldnt be so busy if Hearts were winning!!

It was probably you who shouted "see you at the cup finals" as I got up to leave. Sorry I'm not an uber fan like yourself, shall I be seeing you in London or will you be staying up on your high horse and not bothering?

The Treasurer

Ok

We get it

You don't like it when people won't sit in their seats until the lights go out

NOW GIVE IT A FECKING REST.

:facepalm:

Your patter is rank rotten, which is why your thread has probably been deleted.

You seem to be taking great joy in our 0-5 humping last night, and I hope you feel proud of yourself.

Football clubs will never stop fans leaving early so do us a favour and shut it.

Guildford_Jambo

It was probably you who shouted "see you at the cup finals" as I got up to leave. Sorry I'm not an uber fan like yourself, shall I be seeing you in London or will you be staying up on your high horse and not bothering?

Wasnt me but im glad someone did...

why go to games if all you want to do is only be there when Hearts are winning and not support the team no matter what

:vrface:

close this completely useless thread and ban the OP mods.

please.

We should start a protest group to achieve this goal imo. :ninja:

Guildford_Jambo

Your patter is rank rotten, which is why your thread has probably been deleted.

You seem to be taking great joy in our 0-5 humping last night, and I hope you feel proud of yourself.

Football clubs will never stop fans leaving early so do us a favour and shut it.

errr where am i 'taking great joy' in our loss?? Not at all - i just dont get why people have to leave just coz HEarts are losing.

We were playing against world class players. And my point is I was getting alot of stick for saying this yesterday, but it appears there are many others on here who agree with me on this.

I thought it was great that we applauded their worldclass players, shows we can show respect and appreciate good play when we see it

I'm in partial agreement with the sentiments, but as with everything else he takes upon himself to champion, Guildford_jambo takes it too far.

We get it.

We've heard what you have to say, numerous times.

Give. It. A. Rest.

We should start a protest group to achieve this goal imo. :ninja:

a campaign to have him placed in a compulsory medically induced coma.

Wasnt me but im glad someone did...

why go to games if all you want to do is only be there when Hearts are winning and not support the team no matter what

You started this pish on your other "fan" thread. What part of I HAD TO LEAVE TO CATCH MY LAST TRAIN can't you get into your skull? I left at the exact same time during the Paksi game (funny that we were winning that game, doesn't quite fit into your agenda, I do apologise) and I'll leave at the same time for every other midweek game we play.

Roaster!

scw98heartsfc

tell you what, next time you see me leaving early, feel free to say something to me, is not, just up an get on with it.... p.s sit in section b, you cant miss me, im the guy that leaves a little early to get to the bar first.

Dr. Bapswent

I agree with some of the sentiments.

Saw some very 'vocal' fans last night - giving it the beans for most of the game - mostly seemed like any excuse to scream and hurl abuse.

But they obviously feel the need to show good 'fans' they are.

They were gone before the Lennon goal and didn't see the majestic Obua get subbed on.

Cracking fans - biggest game in years - clammering to get tickets - complaining when tickets are sold out - pissed up and complaining at others not joining in the songs before the game - yet they leave with 15 mins of the game still to be played.

Unreal.

a campaign to have him placed in a compulsory medically induced coma.

Harsh but fair. That's the attitude that put the Great in to Britain.

rossthejambo

errr where am i 'taking great joy' in our loss?? Not at all - i just dont get why people have to leave just coz HEarts are losing.

We were playing against world class players. And my point is I was getting alot of stick for saying this yesterday, but it appears there are many others on here who agree with me on this.

I thought it was great that we applauded their worldclass players, shows we can show respect and appreciate good play when we see it

Not content with fishing with the fans shouldn't leave early line but also flinging in an "it was great we applauded world class players" line into the mix.

Woeful. Where do I sign up to the protest group?

Harsh but fair. That's the attitude that put the Great in to Britain.

thank you. i would volunteer to be the one to get him with the hypodermic.

Guildford_Jambo

tell you what, next time you see me leaving early, feel free to say something to me, is not, just up an get on with it.... p.s sit in section b, you cant miss me, im the guy that leaves a little early to get to the bar first.

What row in B are you in?

the reason I ask is that In the wheatfield my friend said there was some idiot who sits in section b about row 11, seat 7 or 8 and he was a nasty piece of work shouting racial abuse and fighting with other hearts fans... did you see this plonker? I didn't but heard about him from my friend and others

FFS!

Yes, the OP is boring everyone with this chat, but I am SICK of everyone else's "let's jump on the bandwagon and rip the guy to pieces! Get him banned!" abuse!

It's PATHETIC!

STOP ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF WEE LADDIES IN A SCHOOL PLAYGROUND! YOU EMBARRASS ME!

If you don't like what someone has to say, it only takes one person to say it... pleasantly! Everyone else... IGNORE IT!

You're childish patter is just as bad, if not WORSE than, the OP's!

Most of the people you claim to be backing you were bitter that they couldn't get a ticket for the game (because they couldn't put the effort in to buy one), and were lashing out blindly at people on here who did.

I don't think you are a Hearts fan - you are just a wind-up merchant, probably a Hobo.

I bought my season ticket to watch Hearts, regardless of who the opposition are, and I want to see a positive Hearts result.

Once the result is beyond reach, such as yesterday, it became embarrassing to watch. I'm not complaining that Spurs were good, but how bad several key players for us were in defence and midfield.

As I pointed out on one of the many other threads you started on this, I sit near the top of the Wheatfield and even when we are doing ok I still try and leave my seat during injury time. You get stuck up there after the full-time whistle for about 10 minutes and I'll miss my half-hourly bus.

People have many valid reasons for leaving early, and there is nothing you can do about it. Its freedom of choice.

Not content with fishing with the fans shouldn't leave early line but also flinging in an "it was great we applauded world class players" line into the mix.

Woeful. Where do I sign up to the protest group?

Jim is in charge, Ross. We are going to march on Kickback Towers before the match next Sunday. I have several charities interested in getting involved but am unable to name them at this time. A facebook group full of absolute raspers and kneejerk reactionary lunatics is also underway.

FFS!

Yes, the OP is boring everyone with this chat, but I am SICK of everyone else's "let's jump on the bandwagon and rip the guy to pieces! Get him banned!" abuse!

It's PATHETIC!

STOP ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF WEE LADDIES IN A SCHOOL PLAYGROUND! YOU EMBARRASS ME!

If you don't like what someone has to say, it only takes one person to say it... pleasantly! Everyone else... IGNORE IT!

So posters should say things pleasantly?

Like you just did then? :D

Guildford_Jambo

Jim is in charge, Ross. We are going to march on Kickback Towers before the match next Sunday. I have several charities interested in getting involved but am unable to name them at this time. A facebook group full of absolute raspers and kneejerk reactionary lunatics is also underway.

Not even remotely funny

Guildford_Jambo

FFS!

It's PATHETIC!

thanks for the support

FAO guildford,

i left about 3 minutes early last night. this enabled me to romp out of the stadium unimpeded. i probably saved about 15 minutes of waiting/shuffling along time. i got to the bus stop and discovered i was about 5 minutes away from my bus. this saved me having to wait another 40 minutes for the next one. this enabled me to catch the chippy before it shut up at my manor. thus i was able to support the local economy to the tune of a smoked sausage supper and a packet of lambert and butler.

get it right up ye.

Guildford_Jambo

FAO guildford,

i left about 3 minutes early last night. this enabled me to romp out of the stadium unimpeded. i probably saved about 15 minutes of waiting/shuffling along time. i got to the bus stop and discovered i was about 5 minutes away from my bus. this saved me having to wait another 40 minutes for the next one. this enabled me to catch the chippy before it shut up at my manor. thus i was able to support the local economy to the tune of a smoked sausage supper and a packet of lambert and butler.

get it right up ye.

Would you have done the same if it were 1-1 and we had a possibility of scoring?

FAO guildford,

get it right up ye.

Lamber & Butler = Poor peoples cigarettes.

So posters should say things pleasantly?

Like you just did then? :D

Well I'm not calling for people to be banned from the site, or giving them abuse with all this facepalm crap either.

But I see your point... pleasantly isn't really gonna happen :lol:

So surely it just takes one person to say it, without being a d*ck! It's not fair to gang up on someone for posting an opinion.

And I do find it embarrassing that we're all here supporting the club, yet fighting amongst each other. It's really pathetic and juvenile!

I wonder if there is another club forum anywhere where the fans abuse each other EVERY BLOODY DAY! :blink:

Would you have done the same if it were 1-1 and we had a possibility of scoring?

obviously not. i would have sacrificed the convenience of getting out early to stay until the end. but we were 5-0 down and the game was over.

Lamber & Butler = Poor peoples cigarettes.

that's true. i deliberately smoke pauper's fags to save money to support hearts.

:smuggy:

scw98heartsfc

What row in B are you in?

the reason I ask is that In the wheatfield my friend said there was some idiot who sits in section b about row 11, seat 7 or 8 and he was a nasty piece of work shouting racial abuse and fighting with other hearts fans... did you see this plonker? I didn't but heard about him from my friend and others

Row 30, Didnt see or hear anyhting like that, but there was a lot of new people around us last night, row 29 normally empty, but full last night.. unfortunately every club has idiots like that, not much we can do about them apart from report them to the club. im sure your friend is capable of contacting hearts and getting this kind of thing sorted.

Guildford_Jambo

Row 30, Didnt see or hear anyhting like that, but there was a lot of new people around us last night, row 29 normally empty, but full last night.. unfortunately every club has idiots like that, not much we can do about them apart from report them to the club. im sure your friend is capable of contacting hearts and getting this kind of thing sorted.

Yeah apparently the police got involved so all calmed down in the 2nd half. Was told he was overusing the c word too which there is no need

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

It's irrelevant if folk leave early or not; we still have some of the best supporters around.

Guildford_Jambo

Rather than come on here moaning GJ why not say it to punters faces ?

It's their business so STFU.

I have done in the past

Blatant trolling here mods. Nobody can possibly be this much of a dick. If you are an actual person, be assured that if you ever happen to stick your neb in and challenge me for coming in late or leaving early, yuo'll end up on your erchie with a sore face. Tosser.

I was in B section last night and I saw nothing of the sort so stop fabricating lies.

Guildford_Jambo

Blatant trolling here mods. Nobody can possibly be this much of a dick. If you are an actual person, be assured that if you ever happen to stick your neb in and challenge me for coming in late or leaving early, yuo'll end up on your erchie with a sore face. Tosser.

I was in B section last night and I saw nothing of the sort so stop fabricating lies.

Nothing of the sort... have you not even noticed how many are now agreeing with me about fans who leave early/?

No threatening behaviour like that!!!! - no place for it.

What row in section B though - apparently is was around row 10 to 12 near where my friend sat...

Nothing of the sort... have you not even noticed how many are now agreeing with me about fans who leave early/?

No threatening behaviour like that!!!! - no place for it.

What row in section B though - apparently is was around row 10 to 12 near where my friend sat...

I was in the lower block in B. Not sure how many rows that goes back. I did see a drunk guy fall down the stairs from the upper section at half time though!

The Treasurer

Have you not even noticed the how many think you are a bit of an arse (generally, not just on this topic)

Can we not have one thread for Guildford Jambo posts and keep him on there since he seems to say exactly the same thing over and over again?

Guildford_Jambo

I was in the lower block in B. Not sure how many rows that goes back. I did see a drunk guy fall down the stairs from the upper section at half time though!

Well you must have missed this guy then - apparently he fighting with other fans behind him who told him to shut up. When I walked down at half time to see my friend, he pointed him out, he wears glasses and was sitting in B, around seat 8 or 9 on about row 11

Anyone on here sit in this area?

Well you must have missed this guy then - apparently he fighting with other fans behind him who told him to shut up. When I walked down at half time to see my friend, he pointed him out, he wears glasses and was sitting in B, around seat 8 or 9 on about row 11

Anyone on here sit in this area?

Or it didnt happen. How could the guy have still been there at half time? Surely the steward or the plod would have horsed him out. Me thinks you or your pal are talking shite

Guildford_Jambo

Or it didnt happen. How could the guy have still been there at half time? Surely the steward or the plod would have horsed him out. Me thinks you or your pal are talking shite

From what I heard the police had a word with him and he didnt say a word in the 2nd half thankfully.

Sounded like a right tube... Maybe someone on here can shed more light on the matter if they sit in this area. I may even move to this bit next season as it seems quite decent down there

rossthejambo

Is this another Juve moment :lol:

From what I heard the police had a word with him and he didnt say a word in the 2nd half thankfully.

Sounded like a right tube... Maybe someone on here can shed more light on the matter if they sit in this area. I may even move to this bit next season as it seems quite decent down there

It seems quite decent there apart from the guy you've been ranting about constantly? :unsure:

Archived