Harry Palmer

The whole team was out their depth.

But hey, carry on with the Webster seethe. <_<

Cool man, I always do anyway. :)

Edit: Not that I have to justify my seethe. :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

The whole team was out their depth.

But hey, carry on with the Webster seethe. <_<

I usually stick up for Webster... He had a shitemare the night though.

Chad Sexington

I usually stick up for Webster... He had a shitemare the night though.

The entire defence was garbage against a far superior attack.

Zal's comical attempts to stop Van Der Vaart for the first? :vrface:

We could have a thread ripping anyone in maroon after that game.

Gregory House M.D.

The entire defence was garbage against a far superior attack.

Zal's comical attempts to stop Van Der Vaart for the first? :vrface:

We could have a thread ripping anyone in maroon after that game.

TBF, Grainger and Black get passmarks... Zaliukas, Webster, Hammil and Mroweic though :vrface:

Let's hope Webster can stay fit and actually play a few games in a row. Whether we like it or not, he's the best we've got, and fully fit he IS a decent player. Will not be happy if he is suddenly 'unfit' again for this weekend.

TBF, Grainger and Black get passmarks... Zaliukas, Webster, Hammil and Mroweic though :vrface:

If running about like a daftty and kicking at opposition players gets you pass marks Black is yer man. :lol:

Harry Palmer

Let's hope Webster can stay fit and actually play a few games in a row. Whether we like it or not, he's the best we've got, and fully fit he IS a decent player. Will not be happy if he is suddenly 'unfit' again for this weekend.

Is he feck the best we've got.

He'll be fecked again shortly unless he's been given a royal boot up the arse, which might help and dislodge his heid from there.

Gregory House M.D.

If running about like a daftty and kicking at opposition players gets you pass marks Black is yer man. :lol:

MOTM. 'Nough said.

mark_hmfc_4336

i actually thought webster did ok! to be honest spurs were in a different league and showed all our players up as would they do the rest of the spl.

The People's Chimp

Guys, Mrowiec was absolutely dire.

In fact, thats a massive understatement.

Webster was v poor also, but our DM forgot how to do the D part of his job which didn't help the defence at all.

Beggars belief that Johnsson didn't at least play the DM role. At least he has a bit of pace.

Also beggars belief that Rudi Skacel can't get a game for Hearts.

Thank god we're not going to play a team of Spurs quality in the SPL though.

Mrowiec was a waste of a jersey. Awful stuff. Zal? There are no words...

There was a thread not so long ago where people were saying Webster is better than Berra. Last night was the standard that Berra faces regularly in the EPL.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Are the players training today? If so, at what point do we reckon Webster will pull up with an "injury", ruling himself out of the less glamorous game against Killie?

Absolute bawbag of a man, and I'm gutted that I directly contribute towards his wages. The thing that disappoints me most about Hearts fans is their acceptance of him after what he did. Other teams wouldn't have welcomed hiim back, but plenty Hearts fans willing to bend over for Hundy.

Really tine to find another central defender to partner Egbert, Sorry to say but Zal had a real mare last night and should not be playing let alone wearing the armband. As for Webster - not half the player that left here all those years ago.

Both our central midfield players were gash last night as well. I don't think either of them put in a worth while tackle during the fist half - and that's something that needs to be addressed as well.

And to think we were all worried about Zander Diamond joining a few weeks ago - he might have done a job last night.

The Old Tolbooth

nonsense, We don't come up against opposition like Spurs every week.

They are more than capable for the SPL, any attempt to say otherwise is total *****.

The thing is, they're shite in the SPL most weeks too, Webster doesn't look interested and I really can't stand the way he tries to stroll through a game thinking he's Mr Swagger, and better than everyone else, when in fact he's got a hell of a lot to prove and needs to buck his ideas up! Thanks for telling me the obvious in that he's good enough for the SPL, we all know that, but the fact remains that he thinks in his own head that he's a lot better than he actually is, and he's been very ordinary when he can be bothered to declare himself fit.

Zaliukas is an utter bombscare most weeks, last night he was at fault for 3 of the goals, and he's cost us goals this season already too in the SPL, I really wish the guy had left when he threatened to, we could do so much better than him and I reckon we need to rip that defence to shreds, start again, and build from the back.

Morgaro Gomis

Really tine to find another central defender to partner Egbert, Sorry to say but Zal had a real mare last night and should not be playing let alone wearing the armband. As for Webster - not half the player that left here all those years ago.

Both our central midfield players were gash last night as well. I don't think either of them put in a worth while tackle during the fist half - and that's something that needs to be addressed as well.

Have we signed a new centre half? :ninja::lol:

In all seriousness though, I reckon Webster - albeit not great - was better than Zaliukas last night.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Are the players training today? If so, at what point do we reckon Webster will pull up with an "injury", ruling himself out of the less glamorous game against Killie?

Absolute bawbag of a man, and I'm gutted that I directly contribute towards his wages. The thing that disappoints me most about Hearts fans is their acceptance of him after what he did. Other teams wouldn't have welcomed hiim back, but plenty Hearts fans willing to bend over for Hundy.

What do you want folk to do though? Chuck stuff at him? We all know he's a ****.

I'd still rather support him than applaud Spurs goals and give standing ovations to their players when you've booed Obua 5 minutes before.

This.

Webster wasn't the best, but far better than our captain.

He's been murder lately and just gets worse each game and as for his distribution :down:

He's been murder lately and just gets worse each game and as for his distribution :down:

I wasn't defending webster, I was just saying zaliukas was equally shocking on the night. Took my dad to the game, hasn't seen much recently cos he's unwell, but he couldn't watch zaliukas when on the ball. Cringeworthy, done nothing but pass back to kello, even if there were 2/3/4 other options. Hey ho I guess I just don't rate him. My problem.

I wasn't defending webster, I was just saying zaliukas was equally shocking on the night. Took my dad to the game, hasn't seen much recently cos he's unwell, but he couldn't watch zaliukas when on the ball. Cringeworthy, done nothing but pass back to kello, even if there were 2/3/4 other options. Hey ho I guess I just don't rate him. My problem.

I got what you were saying mate and i was on about Zal in my post.

If and it's a huge if, Webster gets fit/head sorted, cbs should be Webster and McGowan with Jonsson replacing Mrowiec in midfield.

Im not sure there is budget to bring new players in.

Zal can be sold in the Russian transfer window for at least 2m.

Thats what some were quoting as his value at his contract stand off time.

Jam Tarts 1874

It's true that Zaliukas and Webster were poor, but they were completely exposed due to our midfield allowing Spurs to walk right through us unfettered.

Optimus Prime

Will Webster and Zal were not great the main problem was that they were left exposed by a Hearts midfield who were posted missing.

Tommy Wiseau

Would bookies take odds on that shyster, wage thieving arsehole raining off sick for Sunday, anyone?

I fancy some free money this weekend. <_<

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Would bookies take odds on that shyster, wage thieving arsehole raining off sick for Sunday, anyone?

I fancy some free money this weekend. <_<

Would be typical of him, wouldn't it? Fit for a big game then disappears.

Yet some people still think he's really important to us. He's taking us for a ride.

winston churchill

Zal can be sold in the Russian transfer window for at least 2m :lol:

Temps&Driver are worth ?5 million :lol:

Bomb Scare is worth ?2 million :lol:

If Webster plays at Killie, I will be utterly gobsmacked. I'd be surprised if he even bothered to get fit for the Hibs game tbh. It worries me that some folk still back this guy :down:

If Webster plays at Killie, I will be utterly gobsmacked. I'd be surprised if he even bothered to get fit for the Hibs game tbh. It worries me that some folk still back this guy :down:

It's clear that winston has no clue about Hearts. Rubbing one off over pictures of this odious creep yet constantly laying in to Bouzid even though he's not even here, and Suso who's our best winger.

Probably couldn't point to Tynecastle on a map.

grumpyespana

It's true that Zaliukas and Webster were poor, but they were completely exposed due to our midfield allowing Spurs to walk right through us unfettered.

You hit it on the head the biggest problem was the midfield they were chasing shadows all night.

Grumpy.

Chris Benoit

It's clear that winston has no clue about Hearts. Rubbing one off over pictures of this odious creep yet constantly laying in to Bouzid even though he's not even here, and Suso who's our best winger.

Probably couldn't point to Tynecastle on a map.

:spoton:

Paulie Walnut

How the **** did he get a start i do not know !

A fit Andrew Webster is the best player we have by a long way. Put aside any bad feeling clouding peoples judgement and only a fool would disagree.

Unfortunately i don't think we will ever see that fit player.

The Old Tolbooth

Paulo Sergio - Tactico **** Upo First Halfo.

That would have been better if you put an 'O' on the end of the stars :D

A fit Andrew Webster is the best player we have by a long way. Put aside any bad feeling clouding peoples judgement and only a fool would disagree.

But he isn't though, regardless of what I think of him.

He just simply isn't. I don't know where this myth came from.

winston churchill

A fit Andrew Webster is the best player we have by a long way.

Mr Webster is a class act and a proper football playing centre back.

A fit Webster simply is the best centre half at the club.

Chris Benoit

Rudi is the best player we have, followed by Driver, Temps, Kello.

Webster is a ******* bottling cripple who will miss far more games than he will play for the duration of his contract and it's about time people stopped pinning their hopes on him and start supporting the players who try week in, week out.

Zal get's abused constantly on here but how many times have you seen him play on with a knock? Webster gets subbed for pulling a thread in his socks.

Have a funny feeling he will play on Sunday. If he does not, its looking more and more likely that this signing is a dead duck, no matter if IMO he is the best CD at the club.

Training and that stuff aside, how could you not want to play come match day? Find that one a strange one to understand tbh.

Webster is a ******* bottling cripple who will miss far more games than he will play for the duration of his contract and it's about time people stopped pinning their hopes on him and start supporting the players who try week in, week out.

Zal get's abused constantly on here but how many times have you seen him play on with a knock? Webster gets subbed for pulling a thread in his socks.

thumbsup.gif

Paulie Walnut

So your argument is that Zal plays with a knocks and Webster doesn't i can give you that one. But your argument does't cover that fact that Zal is a horrendous defender and has been costing us goals since Jan last year.

Paulie Walnut

You my friend obviously have a a distinct lack of football knowledge if you believe what you have just written. First time around Webster was head and shoulders above anything we have had for years and IF fit will continue to be so, Remember he was a player who made Pressley look good when playing together just like he did with Bouzid last season. Don't get caught up in all this "he can't play with Zal" guff the problem lies with Zal being poor and having terrible concentration levels.

Archived