Hearts fans embarassing (merged)

kingantti1874

kingantti1874

Why the **** were our own fans applauding a team who literally ripped the pish out of us, literally clapping goals when scored against us - wtf is that about- anybody here think rangers and Celtic fans would be such good sports? ******* embarrassing - neither wonder we've never achieved anything with a blatant loser mentality percolating through the club.

As regards the players, clearly outclassed but don't get me started... They should have been ******* nailing every **** who strolled past them and made them look like a ******* ladies team

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

**** off.

You are not wanted at Tynecastle. A complete embarrassment to the badge.

Bunch of arseholes.

Why the **** were our own fans applauding a team who literally ripped the pish out of us, literally clapping goals when scored against us - wtf is that about- anybody here think rangers and Celtic fans would be such good sports? ******* embarrassing - neither wonder we've never achieved anything with a blatant loser mentality percolating through the club.

As regards the players, clearly outclassed but don't get me started... They should have been ******* nailing every **** who strolled past them and made them look like a ******* ladies team

If Real Madrid fans can afford a clap to Barcelona during a 5-0 pumping, i'm sure we could spare a clap to Spurs.

Dr. Bapswent

Because some of us can respect the opposition and a good footballing lesson.

Not all of us are childish brain dead clowns.

Sorry if that concept is above you.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Horseshit.

kingantti1874

If Real Madrid fans can afford a clap to Barcelona during a 5-0 pumping, i'm sure we could spare a clap to Spurs.

I will never cheer a goal against hearts - ever...and applauding Gareth ******* bale twats and losers to a man - around me looked shocked when they got a mouthful for it...

I watched that game too and the Madrid fans simply realised they couldn't compete with the skill Ronaldinho displayed that night and applauded a quality performance. Same happened at Tynie tonight.

Because the tie was long over and we appreciated the quality of some of the players. Genuinely world class footballers. The behaviour of old firm fans is irrelevant, I certainly don't base my behaviour on theirs. Kicking Spurs off the pitch was never the answer, refs in Europe won't tolerate that, and we'd have been playing with 8 or 9. We were beaten by an outstanding team, one of the top 10 or 15 in the world, there's no shame in appreciating the football on show, especially once the game is over and when we got right behind Hearts all night.

ArmiyaRomanova

Their single player budget could buy our entire team.

What part of 'never going to be able to compete' at that level don't you get?

A harsh lesson, but a good one to watch, and some of our players can come out of that with their heads high - Stevenson and Temps in particular.

Our fans came out of it well too, I thought - connoisseurs of the game able to recognise and applaude great football and footballers, not hate-filled slavering knuckledraggers like a couple of the team supports we share a league (and hopefully nothing else) with.

Richard Luffnan

im more disappointed in being outsung by spurs throughout the game , zally and webster utter pish !!!!!!!!!!!!

Heart of Midlothian as a club were totally embarrassed tonight - everyone needs to have a good look at themselves.

Those players had stagefright and are unfit - preparation needs looked at.

You're embarrassing. I stood up and applauded their 5th goal cos it was absolutely wonderful, a joy to watch, and I was more than happy to recognise that. [mod edit]

Shite.

Utter shite.

Malinga the Swinga

presume you didn't see Man U when they got knocked out by real and ronaldo scored hat trick. he received a standing ovation from the Man U supporters and if they can recognise a good team against them, pretty sure I can manage it against Spurs.

Nailing opponents would be an option if we could actually get close to them, and we would only have ended up with about 3 red cards.

Grow up, we lost, get over it.

Fozzyonthefence

LOSER ALERT

Are Real Madrid fans losers too? If you're such a winner anyway, why support HMFC? It's a bit of a contradiction.

kingantti1874

No doubt you'll all applaud if / when we take a tanking from

Someone in the spl this season.

Good losers = losers

Baws. From the moment we were drawn against them, some Hearts fans have been creaming themselves at the chance to be associated with Tottenham. Applauding the opposition. Gtf. The Ronaldinho analogy is ridiculous. A one man show of individual flair and exceptional skill is something to behold. A functional, albeit skillful Tottenham team do not deserve to be compared with the performance of one of the greatest ever players.

jambopaul2007

Heart of Midlothian as a club were totally embarrassed tonight - everyone needs to have a good look at themselves.

Those players had stagefright and are unfit - preparation needs looked at.

Agree

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Because sportsmanship and respect toward a team that played you off the park shows that you have a bit of class.

Guest C00l K1d

Because sportsmanship and respect toward a team that played you off the park shows that you have a bit of class.

I take it you'll be clapping celtic or rangers next time we get beat 3-0+ of them?

kingantti1874

You're embarrassing. I stood up and applauded their 5th goal cos it was absolutely wonderful, a joy to watch, and I was more than happy to recognise that. [mod edit]

Personally I though it was horrifying that they made such a tit of us again - ps I look forward to your warning for re last bit... Keyboard hardman

Good losers = losers

Your starting to make an arse of yourself, princess.

Malinga the Swinga

Good losers = losers

If an SPL team plays like that in any game this season, then I will be stunned. We may lose games, we may lose games heavily, but no opposition we face will play like that. Honestly, get a grip.

Cairneyhill Jambo

I can remember Hearts were thrashed by Aberdeen in the late 80's and Frank McDougall scored a hat-trick. His 3rd was a peach and the Hearts fans applauded him. Not a great result tonight but Spurs were outstanding. Nothing wrong about showing your appreciation watching football how it should be played. We can only aspire to play like that. Even the Old Firm would have got pumped tonight.

I can understand tempers run high, but.

If you paid for your ticket, sat through a unique fixture and saw five goals...

...which team provided value for money? I get the passion and pride thing, sure, but you paid for a ticket.

Had both teams been as poor as Hearts, then there would of been nothing to applaud, and no value for the ticket money.

Apply some 'something as opposed to nothing' logic to those who applauded Spurs and I'm sure your temper will cool down.

We were absolutely and embarrassingly gash.

Deodato

Guildford_Jambo

Because some of us can respect the opposition and a good footballing lesson.

Not all of us are childish brain dead clowns.

Sorry if that concept is above you.

This

Fozzyonthefence

I take it you'll be clapping celtic or rangers next time we get beat 3-0+ of them?

That's taking it too far and even if they did beat us 3-0 they are still shit.

Think its the Hearts board embarassing, rather than the fans :thumbsup:

kingantti1874

Correct mate... I'll be ******* overjoyed at the quality of player on show... Unbelievable ... Aye they were better than us, on a different stratosphere actually - I certainly didn't like or enjoy one second of it..

As I said - a club happy to be second best neither wonder we never achieve anything... Rangers and Celtic players know that losing/finishing second is not good enough... Scum as they are - they have that bit right

Good losers = losers

Look at the game, it was a different class. I hate losing but was amazed at the gulf in quality and as we are Scotlands 3rd best team it really puts the rest of scottish football to question.

People who cant take a beating = losers.

**** off.

You are not wanted at Tynecastle. A complete embarrassment to the badge.

Bunch of arseholes.

Bringing on Obua made us the complete Billy Smart's circus routine!

Guest C00l K1d

That's taking it too far and even if they did beat us 3-0 they are still shit.

They've played us of the park before. I understand showing appreciation for a team in a friendly.

I thought tynie was meant to be intimidating. Hardly intimidating when the home fans are applauding you

Alba gu Brath

Don't agree with booing Obua but nowt wrong with applauding the other team who played us off the park.

Though, there are those who think we should just chin them. Sad but true...

Chad Sexington

It made a bad night even worse.

And the irony is that David played well in the short time he was on.

David looked like one of the few players on our team who could pass a football.

I can understand tempers run high, but.

If you paid for your ticket, sat through a unique fixture and saw five goals...

...which team provided value for money? I get the passion and pride thing, sure, but you paid for a ticket.

Had both teams been as poor as Hearts, then there would of been nothing to applaud, and no value for the ticket money.

Apply some 'something as opposed to nothing' logic to those who applauded Spurs and I'm sure your temper will cool down.

We were absolutely and embarrassingly gash.

Deodato

It's not the cinema [mod edit] Are you Bobby Wiliamson? You are meant to be there to support Hearts.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Nowt wrong with football fans applauding good football from a team we have no rivalry with. You don't have to be burstin' with pumped-up aggression to show you care.

Personally I though it was horrifying that they made such a tit of us again - ps I look forward to your warning for re last bit... Keyboard hardman

KFA.

What? So you think we should act like Celtic or Rangers fans? Erm, no thanks.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

These incidents happened within about 5 minutes of each other.

You are supposed to support Hearts ffs.

It's not the cinema you muppet. Are you Bobby Wiliamson? You are meant to be there to support Hearts.

Agreed, it is not a cinema.

No, I am not Bobby Williamson.

Yes, I support Hearts.

And your point is...?

[mod edit]

Did you write the rule book on sportsmanship or something?

Wasn't aware this was an unwritten code of conduct that fans must adhere too.

And back to an earlier post, if Real Madrid can acknowledge Barcelona, err ...go take the dog for a walk.

kingantti1874

Look at the game, it was a different class. I hate losing but was amazed at the gulf in quality and as we are Scotlands 3rd best team it really puts the rest of scottish football to question.

People who cant take a beating = losers.

Oh yes, Scottish football is a joke, no doubt about it... Neither wonder were shit - not just at football, at every sport... Nation of losers and good sports

No doubt you boys all sky+ the highlights so you can all have a wankfest at the glorious spurs tonight...

Archived