Part time Fans

HMFC-1874

Ray Winstone

It shows that some people were deluded enough to think we might actually win this game.

I got up and 4.15 in the morning to find a feed to watch this game I could very easily just go back to bed right now but here's the thing I love heart of midlothian football club I could never turn my back on them even from this far away.

Easy for me to say cause not there right ? No it's feckin easy for me to say because HMFC has and always been my first love you never stop loving the first.

If you gone to the bother of getting a ticket for this game and have left at Hal time or earlier then just don't go back ever.

I've never bought into this I'm a better fan than you shit but if you can't stay and support your team during a horsing by one of the top 10-15 clubs across Europe then you simply have no right to call your self a supporter

Absolute *****. Coudln't get a ticket for love or money and these...................err, people leave at half time. For the uberfans, I work weekends and am a scaf so a season ticket is outwith my remit. (I do have 18 loyalty points :ninja: )

Isaac Clarke

Some people were actually booing at halftime aswell. After Bale scored someone threw a scarf on the pitch!

Victor Mancini

Some people were actually booing at halftime aswell. After Bale scored someone threw a scarf on the pitch!

That's ridiculous, some people are deluded JT...

Harry Palmer

I left early

:verysmug:

Clapping Bale :facepalm:

I did too at 0-5.

And I agree with the ovation given to Bale..GTF.

I'll give a Rat player an ovation when he's subbed at the derby should I?

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Couldn't get a ticket for these flaming part-timers. Disgraceful.

I watched till the end on a stream. Good to hear singing even though we were 5-0 down.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I watched till the end on a stream. Good to hear singing even though we were 5-0 down.

I watched the last 20 from the comfort of the pub :verysmug:

Support the team no matter what. Hope these jokers if they have tickets for whl give them to real spporters!!

cannae be that real if you couldnae even get a ticket.

:facepalm:

This is a truly cringeworthy thread.

People pay their money and they make their choice. I take it those criticising the people who left checked if they were season ticket holders? What's that? No?

Stop ranting at others who put their money into the club ahead of you, such as Season Ticket holders. Its their choice when they decide to leave, and jealousy gets you nowhere.

Some people go to Hearts games to follow Hearts, and when the game is dead and buried they are perfectly entitled to go home rather than endure a sound humping.

I left at half time. Was terrible and the second half was not going to be enjoyable in the least. I'll be back for the derby next weekend. Cheers.

Richard Luffnan

This is a truly cringeworthy thread.

People pay their money and they make their choice. I take it those criticising the people who left checked if they were season ticket holders? What's that? No?

Stop ranting at others who put their money into the club ahead of you, such as Season Ticket holders. Its their choice when they decide to leave, and jealousy gets you nowhere.

Some people go to Hearts games to follow Hearts, and when the game is dead and buried they are perfectly entitled to go home rather than endure a sound humping.

jealousy gets you nowhere ?? you sound like a bairn whose lost its rattle

Thats a disgrace I would have loved to have been their tonight. And we have so many people on here who couldn't get tickets. :down:

I left at half time. Was terrible and the second half was not going to be enjoyable in the least. I'll be back for the derby next weekend. Cheers.

[mod edit]

jealousy gets you nowhere ?? you sound like a bairn whose lost its rattle

If you read that properly, you would realise I was answering the clowns without tickets ranting at the fans who paid their money to attend this complete non performance.

Perhaps you think we should chain supporters to their seats until the full time whistle blows?

Was surprised at folk leaving before half time - I went in faint hope that we could somehow get a result, but all the while realising that it was very probable we'd get a humping. 3 incisive attacks from arguably a world class side and people were leaving left right and centre, was astounding. If a team of Spurs quality is that clinical against any side in the SPL including OF they will score 3 times before h-t, don't know what some fans were expecting.

Richard Luffnan

If you read that properly, you would realise I was answering the clowns without tickets ranting at the fans who paid their money to attend this complete non performance.

Perhaps you think we should chain supporters to their seats until the full time whistle blows?

i really do feel for some ....

Was surprised at folk leaving before half time - I went in faint hope that we could somehow get a result, but all the while realising that it was very probable we'd get a humping. 3 incisive attacks from arguably a world class side and people were leaving left right and centre, was astounding. If a team of Spurs quality is that clinical against any side in the SPL including OF they will score 3 times before h-t, don't know what some fans were expecting.

For me it wasn't the scoreline. I went in thinking it could go any way (not as in we could get a result, but it could be quite close or we could get hammered). We offered nothing in that 1st half though and the atmosphere went flat very quickly. I went to watch my team, not to watch Spurs, and my team were doing nothing so I couldn't find any reason to stay.

I'm of the opinion that if you pay your money then it's your choice. I don't buy into this 'plenty other people would have gladly taken your place' business. Well if that's the case then these other people should have got up out of their beds two weeks ago like I did and bought their tickets. They had the same opportunity that I did.

Chaka Demus & pliers

I was there and left early. I wanted a ticket for the game and got one. I find it hard to believe that a REAL FAN couldn't have got a ticket if they really wanted one

I was there and left early. I wanted a ticket for the game and got one. I find it hard to believe that a REAL FAN couldn't have got a ticket if they really wanted one

Has to be this!! Fans sitting on here at half 8 moaning about fans leaving early! You never bothered to get a ticket FFS.

cardboardcutout

most of our team needed a ticket to get back in to the match!!

I stayed to the end to watch a tremendous football team show our mediocre outfit how to play with your head up and that true professionals are self motivated to be the best they can be!

Just hope the lesson wasnt too demoralising and we aspire to be better.

left after 4-0, why stay, was bloody awful :sniff:

says it all really. hope your dad enjoyed the game :jjyay:

For me it wasn't the scoreline. I went in thinking it could go any way (not as in we could get a result, but it could be quite close or we could get hammered). We offered nothing in that 1st half though and the atmosphere went flat very quickly. I went to watch my team, not to watch Spurs, and my team were doing nothing so I couldn't find any reason to stay.

I'm of the opinion that if you pay your money then it's your choice. I don't buy into this 'plenty other people would have gladly taken your place' business. Well if that's the case then these other people should have got up out of their beds two weeks ago like I did and bought their tickets. They had the same opportunity that I did.

Yeah fair enough, I can understand the viewpoint, it was more the fact that so many left that I was amazed by. I've watched St. Johnstone put 3 past us in the first half at Tynecastle and not nearly so many left. Make no mistake about it I was there to support Hearts, not watch Spurs, and wasn't clapping Bale and Defoe off in the same way as I never clapped Henrik Larsson off. Not that I would criticise those who did since they are good players who we rarely get the chance to play in the flesh. It did disappoint me a tad as it made it even more clear the game lost its 'competitive' nature so quickly.

Ribery's Face

Take it i wont be seeing you at rugby park? no? GOOD! you would ave left at half time anyway!

[mod edit]

It was a sell out but I'd imagine everyone that wanted a ticket got one.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Take it i wont be seeing you at rugby park? no? GOOD! you would ave left at half time anyway!

[mod edit]

Hearts play football not rugby you muppet! lolsers

Ribery's Face

Hearts play football not rugby you muppet! lolsers

you should have your own stand at the fringe because your that funny......

:Vlad-Stupid:

Guildford_Jambo

'fans' who left early should be ashamed of themselves, don't even want them to be known as hearts fans

Just glad others are now agreeing with me

Just to clarify - buying a season ticket does not necceserly make you a good fan , supporting your team to the bitter end when you are getting beat 5-0 does make you a good fan . That is all .

'fans' who left early should be ashamed of themselves, don't even want them to be known as hearts fans

Just glad others are now agreeing with me

No, only those that couldn't be arsed getting tickets are.

Hopefully I obstructed your view on my way out. :thumbsup:

Guildford_Jambo

Just to clarify - buying a season ticket does not necceserly make you a good fan , supporting your team to the bitter end when you are getting beat 5-0 does make you a good fan . That is all .

Well said

[mod edit]

Mike, I wish I was you. Can I be you? Pleeeeeease?

cute-puppy-pictures-sorry-eyes1.jpg

maltese jambo

]

majority of those who left were regulars im afraid to tell you as far as i could see.

Archived