Its so obvious whats wrong!

jayjay

Charlie-Brown

this thread is ridiculous, as if a minor tactical shiftinga player by 20 yards would prevent the unfolding hammering? Try a team costing ?100M+ versus ours costing less than ?1M!

Charlie-Brown

this thread is ridiculous, as if a minor tactical shiftinga player by 20 yards would prevent the unfolding hammering? Try a team costing ?100M+ versus ours costing less than ?1M!

Mr Brown, we do not see eye to eye on many things (chiefly the UK energy policy ;) ) but ^^this...

Outplayed by a better team. Simple. I don't like it, but I can accept it.

graeme

No one is saying it would change the result what I'm saying is they would have had to work a lot harder to get their goals!

Thunderstruck

What's wrong? We don't have ?300m to scour the world for top talent. No disgrace in being beaten by that team.

Gulf in quality, touch, pass, control, movement, the difference is too evident.

How many one-two passes did we play?

They rarely took more than two touches on the ball.

PS's gamble to play Driver clearly failed to pay off, as he is totally unfit.

Agreed. How many gambles are we gonna take with him until we realise. Scoring against a Hungarian pub team doesn't prove fitness. In fairness he showed a few glimpses of skill after the break, but the acceleration wasn't there. Without a reserve league, he's no use to us. Kept a fitter, hungrier player (Novikovas) out the team tonight.

It was just a case of a terrible draw & an impossible fixture. They beat the top sides in Europe last year. We have to keep it in perspective. It wasn't Kilmarnock after all!

Archived