Its so obvious whats wrong!

jayjay

Glaring lazyness from Mrowiec He's playing 20 yards too deep. Spurs are playing 5 men in the middle but a square 5! So van der vaart there main man isn't getting picked up cos this clown Mrowiec wants to cuddle our 2 centre halfs. Get yourself into the middle of the park ya useless *****!!!!

Yep they are keeping the ball batter simply becase they have 5 against our meant to be 5 bt mrowiec is far too deep. Its glaring!

jambogirlglasgow

Its everything to do with ability. It gives the Hearts players something to aspire to but i fear they will just continue to lower their golf handicaps etc.

Men against boys......

Alba gu Brath

One team has towering fit athletes who have an obvious game plan. One team seems to have no idea what they're doing and has... Ian Black.

One team has towering fit athletes who have an obvious game plan. One team seems to have no idea what they're doing and has... Ian Black.

I have to say that he is one of the few who is at least trying to get the ball instead of backing off and letting them travel 20 -30 yds with the ball

I have to say that he is one of the few who is at least trying to get the ball instead of backing off and letting them travel 20 -30 yds with the ball

BobbyJenkins

Mrowiec moving 20 yards forward wont achieve a thing, they are light years ahead of us!! Almost a different feckin sport.

The obvious problem I see, is that we are playing against 11 players that are better than us in every position.

It's ok.Romanov knows what he's doing.

NOT!!!!!

Don't you insult the owner/saviour/athlete/arsehole, or the Vlad rimmers will be after you. whistling.gif

The obvious problem I see, is that we are playing against 11 players that are better than us in every position.

Yup.

Passing, ability, movement, touch. I could go on and on.....

JayJay, so if one player plays 20 yards further forward in this game we have a hope in hell?

Meh, they are different class - the way they move the bal we cant get near it to pressure.

Theres only one man who can turn this around and thats Obua :ninja:

We all knew this would happen, I await the gorious strike from Grainger or Stevenson to get a consolation goal.

drivers nowhere near fit dont mind using spl games to get his fitness up but not this one ffs

You could park a jet in between Black, Mroweic and the Spurs players on the ball. Feckin ludicrous. I don't want to be negative for the sake of it, but this has gone on for two long with those two. Robinson was chasing every ball on Saturday, not even a feckin bench appearance tonight.

PS - Defoe was offside for the 3rd goal

J.T.F.Robertson

Don't you insult the owner/saviour/athlete/arsehole, or the Vlad rimmers will be after you. whistling.gif

We'd have been giving them a right going over under previous ownerships, right enough.

Dearie me.

Yep they are keeping the ball batter simply becase they have 5 against our meant to be 5 bt mrowiec is far too deep. Its glaring!

Blame the zonal marking NOT Mrowiec. That and a chasm in class.

:thumbsup::teehee::teehee::teehee::thumbsup:

Aint no rimmer getting near me, unless they pay really really really good money :thumbsup::teehee::teehee:

Moving mrowiec 20 yards further forward means van der vaart doesn't get acres of space to play in. It may not alter a result but they will have to work harder to get their goals. They are far better players than we have without giving them 20 fecking yards to play in. That's not rocket science!

Chad Sexington

:goodone:

Anybody basing their opinions on our team for the season on this fixture.... :vrface:

aye but we are not talking about the season, its this game. Mroweic is no putting any effort in at all.

Armadale Jambo

Webster, hammill and Sutton have as much mobility as a double decker bus. Driver us unfit. Sutton is isolated. Only temps and Stevenson getting into tgem

JayJay, so if one player plays 20 yards further forward in this game we have a hope in hell?

Meh, they are different class - the way they move the bal we cant get near it to pressure.

Theres only one man who can turn this around and thats Obua :ninja:

We all knew this would happen, I await the gorious strike from Grainger or Stevenson to get a consolation goal.

To be fair to Ryan he has looked to me to be the only player not overawed by the occasion.

Ray Winstone

aye but we are not talking about the season, its this game. Mroweic is no putting any effort in at all.

Mroweic does not have the ability to handle the players that are coming at him.

End of story.

For the 3rd goal Van Der Vaart had time to turn, advance and pick a pass. That should never be allowed to happen. As good as Spurs have been, Hearts have not got started.

Before football even comes into it, you have to be on a level playing field as an athlete.

All the Hearts players look inferior in their physical ability alone, christ wee Defoe was just bouncing off the tackles with ease!

Why play Temps on the left, when he has to cut inside to get onto his right foot?

Swap him and Driver round,Driver can be play on both sides.

all three goals went thru the middle mrowiec n the centre halfs have to be blamed for that

cumbernauldjambo83

Bar the mega gulf in class, masters of our own downfall:

Webby aint match fit

Zal as per when we require a big performance, ******* not good enough!!! Sells the shirts for the 1st yin, aw oor the shop from then on.

5 heads in the midfield, to crowd out their 4? Nae chance!

Mrowiec, nae pace to play such a central offensive role

Rudi and Obua up top

Mroweic does not have the ability to handle the players that are coming at him.

End of story.

Fair enough, why play him then? - maybe he has to stick to the game plan with the Zonal shit but that is lunacy against a team like Spurs.

grumpyespana

Its a pleasure to watch spurs playing there one touch football men against boys.

Grumpy.

I can honestly say that I have never seen Hearts so outclassed in all my years of watching them. I knew that there was a gulf in class between the EPL and SPL but didn't realise quite how big it was until tonight.

JamboAberdeen

Gulf in quality, touch, pass, control, movement, the difference is too evident.

How many one-two passes did we play?

They rarely took more than two touches on the ball.

PS's gamble to play Driver clearly failed to pay off, as he is totally unfit.

Ray Winstone

Fair enough, why play him then? - maybe he has to stick to the game plan with the Zonal shit but that is lunacy against a team like Spurs.

We don't have anyone in the squad that could handle Krancjar, Livermore, Defoe or Van Der Vart.

Ray Winstone

Spurs are sitting back - we are being allowed to take the game to them and they are soaking it up easily.

Charlie-Brown

this thread is ridiculous, as if a minor tactical shiftinga player by 20 yards would prevent the unfolding hammering? Try a team costing ?100M+ versus ours costing less than ?1M!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Some of the stuff on this thread is dripping with irony. You could make a decent case that it's because of decades of insisting young Scottish players "have a bit of dig" that we're in this mess.

Breakin' Rocks

this thread is ridiculous, as if a minor tactical shiftinga player by 20 yards would prevent the unfolding hammering? Try a team costing ?100M+ versus ours costing less than ?1M!

The manager is a clown the game was over at half time surely he should be giving game time to guys that may make an impact in the SPL like Skacel ?

Alba gu Brath

I can honestly say that I have never seen Hearts so outclassed in all my years of watching them. I knew that there was a gulf in class between the EPL and SPL but didn't realise quite how big it was until tonight.

Nail hit on head. I wonder just how Vlad is gonna get the SPL title and Champs League? By changing managers every season?

At least some players - Temps and Stevenson - are giving it a go though the lack of class is obvious and their legs seem to peter out when needed most. Or, one of their giants takes a stride or two and robs the ball.

We look stumpy, skinny, uncoordinated and occasionally petty - Black's wee snide kicks here and there. I never thought the gulf between the two teams would be this wide and glaring. It's like Auchinleck Talbot against Barca.

Archived