Kilmarnock and Inverness away

theschoolend

theschoolend

With all the excitement of the Spurs games do you think the TO/website will get round to ticket info/admission prices for the Killie and Inverness away games!

chester copperpot

With all the excitement of the Spurs games do you think the TO/website will get round to ticket info/admission prices for the Killie and Inverness away games!

Better checking here:

http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/page/Prices/0,,10291,00.html

http://ictfc.com/tickets/ticket-prices

The second page is a category B game down the bottom are the prices.

I expect the Inverness game to have an advance sale of tickets and tickets available on the day of the game from the wee hut outside the caley stadium.

i agree that the HMFC website this season his been nowt short of useless for upcoming match ticket/entry info.

chester copperpot

I expect the Inverness game to have an advance sale of tickets and tickets available on the day of the game from the wee hut outside the caley stadium.

i agree that the HMFC website this season his been nowt short of useless for upcoming match ticket/entry info.

Maybe the lack of interest from our away support has caused this though John.

Will be in touch re the bus at Inverness. Don't think I will drive this one TBH.

BASIL_HEARTS

The stands will be empty if they want fans in they shouldnt be charging ?21 for Inverness v Hearts

they will be waiting for after the Spurs away game is sold out, as if you purchase a ticket the loyalty points will boost?

The stands will be empty if they want fans in they shouldnt be charging ?21 for Inverness v Hearts

we have always had advanced ticket sales for inverness and we have NEVER sold out.

Archived