a missed opportunity

braveheart

how many more tickets could we have sold for yesterdays game if we had sold the game as a package with the spurs game(say ?45 for both games).instead we probably had a smaller crowd than normal with people deciding to goto the spurs game rather than dons games.another missed opportunity :down:

Howdy Doody Jambo

how many more tickets could we have sold for yesterdays game if we had sold the game as a package with the spurs game(say ?45 for both games).instead we probably had a smaller crowd than normal with people deciding to goto the spurs game rather than dons games.another missed opportunity :down:

You sound like a hobonomics student

take it you mean charge non-season ticket holders ?45?

i do.anything wrong with marketing the club and making the most of these chances when they come along?a lot of the "fans"who bought tickets for the spurs game will probably not be back at tynecastle this season.

There are what - 2,400 tickets for WHL?

If we'd had a sell out yesterday, that'd be nigh on 4,000 extra folk.

No sure that adds up.

i do.anything wrong with marketing the club and making the most of these chances when they come along?a lot of the "fans"who bought tickets for the spurs game will probably not be back at tynecastle this season.

yeah got to say i think their will be a fair share of part timers at tynecastle!

There are what - 2,400 tickets for WHL?

If we'd had a sell out yesterday, that'd be nigh on 4,000 extra folk.

No sure that adds up.

why would i suggest selling a package of 2 tickets with one of them for the WHL game?this was for the spurs HOME game.the away allocation for dons and spurs games were much the same so we'ed have much the same spare home seats left for both games outwith season tickets.

I'd have made it you had to have a purchase history to buy a Spurs ticket for the 1st leg and also restricted to 1 or 2 per person.

This would mean if anyone who had never bought a ticket for a Hearts game before would have had to buy a SPL match ticket - like for the Aberdeen game yesterday - to be able to buy a ticket for the biggest match in years.

Harry Palmer

Being the sound **** that I am, I usually only buy the 2 tickets. Although I stretched this policy for the Paks game.

Didn't go yesterday, saving myself for the Spuds game and derby. :)

why would i suggest selling a package of 2 tickets with one of them for the WHL game?this was for the spurs HOME game.the away allocation for dons and spurs games were much the same so we'ed have much the same spare home seats left for both games outwith season tickets.

Gotcha.

I've been drinking pints of rum for 7 hours, so misunderstood.

thumbsup.gif

Radioactive Mince

Gotcha.

I've been drinking pints of rum for 7 hours, so misunderstood.

thumbsup.gif

:greatpost:

In a similar boat, I agreed to do Sunday overtime. I'm like a burst balloon, trying to down mugs of coffee.

It almost pays for my WHL hospitality, what can you do? :down:

I agree with the OP - big game 'fans' are gonna have a heavy presence at both the home & away legs. I normally know the faces of just about everyone on away days - fairly sure I'll know virtually naec*** on this trip, as virtually every diehard I spoke to yesterday didn't have the magic number.

Archived