Newcastle v Arsenal

colinmaroon

You just get really settled and looking forward to the game and the curse of the summariser bursts the bubble!

Waddle!!!

Provan!!!

Burley!!!

Was going to watch Hearts game later but at least in the Gaelic you haven't a clue what skubala they're spouting!

By way of an explanation - I'm of an age when I value my hearing and, having it afflicted by these complete wasters, tends to detract from the enjoyment of watching the game.

It's a bit like the thread on the Blue uglies and the plus ca change of "gifts" from officials.

When a team is getting past it, you bring in new players! I wish they'd apply that principle to co-commentators like Waddle the Warbler, who mumbles his way through a game! Good grief, I've had a Geordie saying he can't make out half of what he says!

What is wrong with Gervinho's head?

He had a conversation with Waddle before the game and he's confused!!!

Colin, you are an oddball but you steam a good ham.

50555_499588610110_3562809_n.jpg

Thankyou, sir!

That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me on here!!!

PS Should puppet not read muppet?

chester copperpot

Thankyou, sir!

Any decent links kicking about out there? Don't have access to ESPN

Thankyou, sir!

No, it should be puppet.

The BBC pull his strings and he dances.

alwaysthereinspirit

Joey Barton should be let go just because of the haircut. Looks like Norman Wisdom.

Edit, nasty stamp on him.

Joey Barton should be let go just because of the haircut. Looks like Norman Wisdom.

Edit, nasty stamp on him.

Right on both counts!

FA could take action as ref didn't do anything!

Joey Barton. :lol:

Superb stuff. Manhandles the boy, then feigns injury. Played Gervinho like a fiddle. :thumbsup:

The Real Maroonblood

Barton in the thick of things again!

Barton what an excuse for a Human Being.

He is a ******.

How did he bottle it, red card for Barton is an easy option for refs

Even when they are red cards?

alwaysthereinspirit

Bottled what? Sending Barton off??? :blink:

Yes. That was nothing but red. Not his job to drag players back onto their feet after diving. Ref bottled it.

Yes. That was nothing but red. Not his job to drag players back onto their feet after diving. Ref bottled it.

I agree he should have been sent off for dragging the boy up, then diving.

However, I think the ref simply got it wrong, nothing more sinister. The idea of a ref being reluctant to show Barton a red, while dishing one out to another player in the same incident, seems unlikely to me.

alwaysthereinspirit

I agree he should have been sent off for dragging the boy up, then diving.

However, I think the ref simply got it wrong, nothing more sinister. The idea of a ref being reluctant to show Barton a red, while dishing one out to another player in the same incident, seems unlikely to me.

Lets wait and see what Wenger thinks then we'll know for sure.:whistling:

Lets wait and see what Wenger thinks then we'll know for sure.:whistling:

Since Gervinho was sent off, I'm pretty sure he won't have seen it. :thumbsup:

Barton what an excuse for a Human Being.

He is a ******.

He did a brilliant job for his team there. The game needs more players like him, they create talking points and entertainment.

The Real Maroonblood

He did a brilliant job for his team there. The game needs more players like him, they create talking points and entertainment.

:conf11:

Thought the ref got it spot on tbh.....don't think he deserved equal punishment to Gervinho for 1. his disgraceful dive and 2. the hit on barton's head.

But maybe I would always say that as a Spurs fan :ninja::whistling:

Disagree entirely. The game needs more honest players they create talking points and entertainment. They also act as good role models.

Disagree entirely. The game needs more honest players they create talking points and entertainment. They also act as good role models.

If I ever have a kid and they use a footballer as a role model I'll know I'm already fighting a losing battle

If I ever have a kid and they use a footballer as a role model I'll know I'm already fighting a losing battle

That's because we are from different era's. There were more honest footballers than cheats when I was younger, and as a result there were more honest men than cheats in general. John Cummings was my role model.

it wasnt a dive they showed it in the studio he caught him but he went down easily barton and gervinho fight of the shite haircuts wtf is that on bartons head and why is thier a massive gap on gervinho head

If Gervinho did that to Barton in the street, I'd very much doubt Barton would chuck himself to the ground.

Kick Gervinho's head in more like.

That's because we are from different era's. There were more honest footballers than cheats when I was younger, and as a result there were more honest men than cheats in general. John Cummings was my role model.

Don't disagree on that point mate

kingantti1874

Thought the ref got it spot on tbh.....don't think he deserved equal punishment to Gervinho for 1. his disgraceful dive and 2. the hit on barton's head.

But maybe I would always say that as a Spurs fan :ninja::whistling:

What the **** is up with Gervinho's awful barnet? Worst attempt at a conniver ever- what a ****...

The ref never saw Barton drag him up, when you see if from behind the goal he was running away.... What about songs stamp tho- you would be a little pissed at that

We could do with someone like Barton in the SPL dragging Naismith off his erse everytime he hits the deck!

We could do with someone like Barton in the SPL dragging Naismith off his erse everytime he hits the deck!

He dragged up Gervinho for a dive which wasn't a dive and then hit the deck like a ton of bricks after a weak slap. Gervinho had to go but let's not pretend Barton is someone fighting for footballing justice. He feigned injury to get an opponent sent off.

Archived