dazajmbo

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just who do we have as hearts fan's who are celebrities

excluding Alex Salmond.

Fish, an alleged serial rapist, the muppet that wrote trainspotting

oops, that's your mob...

chris hoy who wore his medals to darkhead and lapped up the applause of TGFITW !!!! :down:

Im sorry that is one very long anagram, could you please tell me what it means and star swear words, it would be much appreciated :)

Hearts of Vladland

Im sorry that is one very long anagram, could you please tell me what it means and star swear words, it would be much appreciated :)

The greatest fans in the world.

That ###### Connery will no doubt turn up with a maroon scarf on if there's a free ticket going.

Celebrity Hearts fans are shite.

Not one decent one. Ken Stott best o a bad bunch tbh.

Rather have it like that than havin to bum up fandans like Irvine Welsh tho. Just cos he supported the same team as me lol

John Leslie.

The Proclaimers.

Dougray Scott.

Each and every one a dick.

just who do we have as hearts fan's who are celebrities

excluding Alex Salmond.

AS,stephen hendry,ronnie corbett etc being a hearts fans is an urban myth!never seen any of them pay to watch the glorious in the 26 years i,ve been watching them which in my book makes them WORSE than the hibs fans who come and watch their team humiliated once/twice a season.

AS,stephen hendry,ronnie corbett etc being a hearts fans is an urban myth!never seen any of them pay to watch the glorious in the 26 years i,ve been watching them which in my book makes them WORSE than the hibs fans who come and watch their team humiliated once/twice a season.

Correct.

Ken Stott goes tho.

The_razors_edge

Andrew oldcorn, ex pro golfer, bumped into him at the TO a few times. Does he count as a celeb?

Always thought Nicky Campbell was, too.

He used to do the late night show on Radio 1 and the night of the Bayern Munich match the news bulletin gave other scores from England but not the one from Tynecastle. He said something like "you didn't hear it there, but Hearts beat Bayern Munich one nil. This is supposed to be the *British* Broadcasting Corporation, isn't it?"

The_razors_edge

Isnt ex labour leader Neil Kinnock a Jambo. I know he's welsh but im sure his dad was from Edinburgh and supported hearts and Neil followed suit. Again, not sure if he counts as a 'celeb'

Ricardo Quaresma

Tony is a Toon fan.

Martin Geisler - TV news

Well, sure someone said that George Foulkes mentioned he was

He does also come from Edinburgh and went to Fettes College

Although people can have an english & Scottish team, rather he wasn't 'cos he's a ****!

ToadKiller Dog

Correct.

Ken Stott goes tho.

Havent a clue about Hendry but Ronnie Corbett mentions in a tv documentry that he went to see hearts as a kid and on occasion when he visits scotland has a house in east lothian (isnt he 80 or something now ) cant see what benifit he would have making that up .

He is also a regular at Selhurst park for Crystal palace which given his long time living south is more his team now i would imagine .

jamboinglasgow

Always thought Nicky Campbell was, too.

He used to do the late night show on Radio 1 and the night of the Bayern Munich match the news bulletin gave other scores from England but not the one from Tynecastle. He said something like "you didn't hear it there, but Hearts beat Bayern Munich one nil. This is supposed to be the *British* Broadcasting Corporation, isn't it?"

He still is one.

John Lennon was rumoured to be one and had been to Tynecastle as his cousin lives in Edinburgh.

But we do need a recruitment drive for better celebrities, too many jump on the Celtic bandwagon.

quincy adams wagstaff

hibs goalkeepers,well that one at hampden that waved to the hearts fans at hampden,zibbi

Harry Palmer

Havent a clue about Hendry but Ronnie Corbett mentions in a tv documentry that he went to see hearts as a kid and on occasion when he visits scotland has a house in east lothian (isnt he 80 or something now ) cant see what benifit he would have making that up .

He is also a regular at Selhurst park for Crystal palace which given his long time living south is more his team now i would imagine .

Gullane I believe....a hotbed of Famous fans. :thumbsup:

Arnold Schwarzenegger is a Heart of Midlothian supporter. :)

john brownlee

John Frame Tennis umpire, celeb at Wimbledon. I believe he wore his Hearts tie when reffing a final at said venue

Hendry is a Hearts fan ffs(not having a pop at you mate) maybe he doesn`t frequent Tynie these days but its been well documented for years where his allegiance lies.

Some folk must have been locked up in Josef Fritzl`s basement not to know!

Tommy Wiseau

Leslie Nielsen (RIP) was a big Hearts man. Sadly never made it to any games in the later period of his life though. :(

He still is one.

John Lennon was rumoured to be one and had been to Tynecastle as his cousin lives in Edinburgh.

But we do need a recruitment drive for better celebrities, too many jump on the Celtic bandwagon.

Lennon visited his cousin in Roseburn a lot as a kid and went to the cinema in Gorgie Road but there is no reference anywhere I know that he ever went to see Hearts play. Some of us did start a wee joke thread about it on here a couple of years ago - sow the seeds and they will grow. :thumbsup:

Buffalo Bill

Lennon visited his cousin in Roseburn a lot as a kid and went to the cinema in Gorgie Road but there is no reference anywhere I know that he ever went to see Hearts play. Some of us did start a wee joke thread about it on here a couple of years ago - sow the seeds and they will grow. :thumbsup:

I think that was my fault, Dave!

Archived