Public sale

lou

Someone,has just posted on Hearts Facebook page that there will be NO public sale tomorrow has anyone else heard this

Phoned the ticket line and a recorded message says there will be no public sale. <_<

Francis Albert

Hardly surprising. Are there any ST holders who wouldn't want a ticket either for themselves, or if they can't go, for someone else?

There wont be a public sale tomorrow doesnt bother me i get a long lie because i queued last week not bragging or that

Going to have a very disappointed son

just a suggestion... what about buying an under 12 season ticket, if you know someone with a ST.

Is it possible that the sale just isn't tomorrow?

I wouldn't be surprised if they just don't want a queue forming before a home game (that they'll have tickets to sell for, and the inevitable lost ST's etc) and before the sell Spurs away.

It may be they'll announce something early next week?

No inside info, and not claiming to be ITK, just wondering out loud.

Good luck anyway! :thumb:

portobellojambo1

Someone,has just posted on Hearts Facebook page that there will be NO public sale tomorrow has anyone else heard this

I'm guessing you are talking about the home Europa League tie versus Tottenham rather than tickets for tomorrow's game versus Aberdeen Lou.

If you are the plans were to make any seats left over available from 10:30 tomorrow morning, given ST holders had to have their seat booked by 10:00 am. I think reality is that 99% of ST holders will be at the home tie, and those that cannot make it will have taken up their seat and give their ST book (sorry still thinking in middle ages terms, meant smart card) to someone else (family member, close friend, whatever)

Better call Saul

I know one man who is a season ticket holder who can't make it and as yet not purchased his tickets .. he is gutted

just a suggestion... what about buying an under 12 season ticket, if you know someone with a ST.

Exactly...?25 and a ticket for any home game all season...Some people just need to think a bit more <_<

I don't know how or why and really don't care!!

All I know is that I have just printed out my ticket and will be sleeping with it under my pillow till Thursday. :thumbsup:

Barca-Milton

BTW the home leg ticket sale was a pile of p1sh.

No order whatsoever I heard lots of Neutrals snapped uo the tickets, should have had a rule where you could take your ticket stubb from the Paksi game

portobellojambo1

I'm presuming these seats appearing on-line must belong to ST holders who have already contacted them to make them aware they will not be attending on Thursday

I'm presuming these seats appearing on-line must belong to ST holders who have already contacted them to make them aware they will not be attending on Thursday

or possiblr re-located season ticket holders getting their seats back from UEFA allocation

portobellojambo1

or possiblr re-located season ticket holders getting their seats back from UEFA allocation

Were UEFA not allocated around 7 or 8 rows of seats in Section D (maybe less than that but I think the only people being relocated were in that section, unless they were relocating by choice of course).

PJ1, Hearts phoned me tonight to say the police weren't happy about UEFA getting those seats and offered us to move back to our ST seats. We did have tickets in Section C which will probably be released now.

I'd like to think by saying there's no public sale tomorrow they mean they will count how many tickets are left from non-season ticket holders not buying their seats and then sell them on say Monday to those who attended the Paksi game. This is the TO though so who knows what they're up to.

I'd like to think by saying there's no public sale tomorrow they mean they will count how many tickets are left from non-season ticket holders not buying their seats and then sell them on say Monday to those who attended the Paksi game. This is the TO though so who knows what they're up to.

THIIIS !!! Hope so, unlikely but I hope so.

Just got a ticket online. Fingers crossed it's not a double booking.

:verysmug:

Was it the one in section E? That's been up for sale about 3 separate times now, just like those 3 in N3 that were constantly put up a few days ago.

Was it the one in section E? That's been up for sale about 3 separate times now, just like those 3 in N3 that were constantly put up a few days ago.

I think 2 of the 3 of us that got ones in N3 phoned up to check they weren't double booked and it seems fine. Despite me having mine though I'd still like my suggestion about those that went to Paksi game to get first dibs to happen

Taken from the website.

Will I have any problems getting into the match using these tickets?

No - the ticket you print is a valid, ligitimate ticket. Make sure you protect it as you would any othr ticket.

Will my TicketFast tickets be accepted at the Stadium?

Yes ? It is a valid ticket. The ticket you print yourself will be scanned by a turnstile and will gain you admission

If I don't get in there will be a riot :ninja:

:thumbsup:

BoJack Horseman

Yeah it's section E. It's a fairly big section though.

the one in section e was in my basket for a few minutes, but i got timed out coz i was waiting on a pair to come up. :down: ah well good luck to you. hopefully there will be some more along soon.

Taken from the website.

Will I have any problems getting into the match using these tickets?

No - the ticket you print is a valid, ligitimate ticket. Make sure you protect it as you would any othr ticket.

Will my TicketFast tickets be accepted at the Stadium?

Yes ? It is a valid ticket. The ticket you print yourself will be scanned by a turnstile and will gain you admission

If I don't get in there will be a riot :ninja:

:thumbsup:

Phone tomorrow and double check this to be safe.

The only reason I say this is a friend of mine came across this earlier and bought a Ticket in Section E...the exact same seat was showing as available later in the day and it was going to let her purchase it again and her card hasn't been debited either. :unsure:

I hope this isn't a huge screw up :ninja:

BoJack Horseman

the one in section e was in my basket for a few minutes, but i got timed out coz i was waiting on a pair to come up. :down: ah well good luck to you. hopefully there will be some more along soon.

Which seat did you pick?

Which seat did you pick?

sorry, i cant mind now exactly, it was up the back, row 28 or 29. i was hoping to get the pair that came up but someone else must have had their finger on the trigger too. i spoke to the ticket office late today and the woman i spoke to said that the public sale would be over in a couple of hours, so this raised my hopes that there might be a few tickets available the morn. we'll see.

RoussetsShorts

The only reason I say this is a friend of mine came across this earlier and bought a Ticket in Section E...the exact same seat was showing as available later in the day and it was going to let her purchase it again and her card hasn't been debited either. :unsure:

seat in section E, row 26 keeps coming up then disappearing. :huh:

Anyone on here get those tickets in N3 or could say what seats they were. I bought 3 in N3 on Saturday morning but had problems when paying for them online. The moneys been taken from my account though and the tickets are listed in my transaction history. Just want to make sure they've not been double booked so we're not disappointed come Thursday night!

anyone else had any joy tonight with e tickets?

maybe i could hide out in the bogs after the dons game until thursday. :blink:

BoJack Horseman

sorry, i cant mind now exactly, it was up the back, row 28 or 29. i was hoping to get the pair that came up but someone else must have had their finger on the trigger too. i spoke to the ticket office late today and the woman i spoke to said that the public sale would be over in a couple of hours, so this raised my hopes that there might be a few tickets available the morn. we'll see.

Cool, well mine is a bit further forward than that so it doesn't seem to be the same seats popping up which is a bonus.

Anyone else notice that the site has the Gorgie stand labelled the 'Georgie Family Stand'?

Here's hoping all's ok, just checked and the money has come out of my account so fingers crossed.

BTW, seats are in rows 25 and 27.

Archived