FAO ALL SPURS FANS COMING TO EDINBURGH

i8hibsh

RoussetsShorts

"Put you up for free" to "In return for four Spurs tickets. False advertising should not be tolerated MOD's :angry:

:P:

:Vlad-Stupid:

4 Spurs tickets will cost ?120

3 Spurs fans up for 2 nights in Edinburgh during festival - ?600 easy.

I was thinking ways to get ticket and the idea popped into my head.

I'd advise others do it aswell.

?300 a double/triple room per night!hope your supplying everthing you'd expect from a 5* luxury hotel. :whistling:

portobellojambo1

Hi Guys,

If anyone is struggling to find accommodation or indeed cheap accommodation during what is the busiest time of year up here in Edinburgh, I have a comfortable flat right next to Tynecastle (30 seconds from stadium) and will put a maximum of 2 people up (3 at a tight squeeze) for free for 2 nights (max) in exchange for 4 tickets for the return leg at WHL (ideally the Hearts end).

Private message me if you are interested and we can arrange it. Decent folk only!

Cheers

Maybe it is just me, but 4 tickets for WHL (i.e ?124) doesn't equal free, at least not in the part of town I was raised in. And the flats in Wheatfield are much smaller than those in the area I stay on the other side of the ground, and with 4 folk in one of those flats it would resemble Heathrow on a bank holiday Monday

Maybe it is just me, but 4 tickets for WHL (i.e ?124) doesn't equal free, at least not in the part of town I was raised in. And the flats in Wheatfield are much smaller than those in the area I stay on the other side of the ground, and with 4 folk in one of those flats it would resemble Heathrow on a bank holiday Monday

I dont think you are clued up on accomodation prices during the fringe festival, sc rents or hotel rooms.

Doctor FinnBarr

I dont think you are clued up on accomodation prices during the fringe festival, sc rents or hotel rooms.

Prob cheaper staying in Bathgate and getting the train thro.

:ninja:

Four is easily do-able, it's only a couple of nights max and they'll be out for most of the day anyway...probably not too dissimilar to what many of us travelling to London will be going.

Johanes de Silentio

My mate from Tottingham phoned to ask if there are any discounts for 'womens scanties'. He has 'used' 'Amy Whitehouse' ones, allegedly. rolleyes.gif

I'll give you forty bucks - fifty bucks if they're soiled.

?300 a double/triple room per night!hope your supplying everthing you'd expect from a 5* luxury hotel. :whistling:

I will give you a hand and help you make the breakfast only if they all look as good as David Ginola :whistling:

Accomadation was had to find in Edinburgh.

Paid ?220 FOR 2 NIGHTS FOR 3 Family room.

I would have been more intrested in sharing acomadation for each game .

Not sure you will get an offer for 4 tickets.

Most Spurs fans are staying in Glasgow, or going straight back after the game.

COYS

spread the word Andy.I tried to joidm planet spurs and glory glory but admin would accept me.3 tickets would do.cheers.

Very hard to get onto COYS.

It is by far the best Spurs message board.

They only let Spurs fans on.

If you manage to get on they kick you off straight away as soon as they know you don't support Spurs.

Too many West Ham fans giving abuse.

Shame because it does work and is always good to see the other side of things.

COYS

Archived